Thread: Wes Welker can't seem to find

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    I hadn't heard Welker denied it. That's interesting. He is on camera at the Derby handing out a hundred dollars bill to anyone that asked for his autograph (he had won tens of thousands).

"Pro Football Talk, citing a league source, reported that the two-time All-Pro took Molly that was laced with amphetamines."

I've seen this in every article about the story. Does nobody look up that the A in MDMA is "amphetamine"? It wouldn't have to be laced with anything. Also, all amphetamines only show up on a drug test for a few days. So either someone ratted out Welker to the league, he got very unlucky with a random test after partying at the Derby, or he regularly takes amphetamines.

As for the Broncos complaining about how late the suspension was announced- the original suspension ruling was 2 or 3 weeks ago. Welker appealed that ruling and lost. The Broncos should not have designed a game plan involving Welker.

Load Metric
    I heard he is legally changing his name to Walter White.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  23.9 KB

Load Metric
    Former New England Patriots teammate Tom Brady addressed the receiver's suspension Wednesday.

"That's Wes's situation ... as a friend you hope the best, but this isn't friend time, it's opponent time," the quarterback said.

Brady also was at the Kentucky Derby in May. Asked if he saw Welker taking anything there, he laughed really hard and said, "No comment on that."

Sounds like Brady drugged him and then ratted him out to me!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Wes gets to rest his concussed melon.

The question has yet to be asked... What the fuck was Brady taking that night?

Most Valuable Metrosexual

While former Patriots teammate Wes Welker was busy tossing out $100 bills, Brady took his fashion game to another level Saturday night when he jetted to New York and showed up at a party sporting a bold blond fauxhawk haircut.

Views: 701
Size:  141.6 KB

Views: 362
Size:  244.1 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-03-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Keep an eye on Cody Latimer if you need a potential WR3/Flex in your fantasy leagues since he should be the one getting extra playing time with Welker out for a few weeks.

Comments

1marley1: just grabbed him. thanks

Indyrick: Indiana Rep

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I hadn't heard Welker denied it. That's interesting. He is on camera at the Derby handing out a hundred dollars bill to anyone that asked for his autograph (he had won tens of thousands).

"Pro Football Talk, citing a league source, reported that the two-time All-Pro took Molly that was laced with amphetamines."

I've seen this in every article about the story. Does nobody look up that the A in MDMA is "amphetamine"? It wouldn't have to be laced with anything. Also, all amphetamines only show up on a drug test for a few days. So either someone ratted out Welker to the league, he got very unlucky with a random test after partying at the Derby, or he regularly takes amphetamines.

As for the Broncos complaining about how late the suspension was announced- the original suspension ruling was 2 or 3 weeks ago. Welker appealed that ruling and lost. The Broncos should not have designed a game plan involving Welker.
    The MA stands for methamphetamine.

Thread Information