Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex...Let's have some fun!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sex...Let's have some fun!

Enjoy the music while you read...

It all started when I was about three...The raven haired beauty babysitter would give me a bath and play with my penis...Hell I didn't know what she was doing and couldn't explain it to anyone...But it sure felt good...lol...Guess that's why I go for brunettes...

My first time was with Scotty Lu...Our parents were friends I guess because her dad and mine were in the National Guard together and we'd spend a lot of times together at each others homes...

Well on one overnigther they tossed Scotty Lu and me into bed together at bedtime...We were about five then...She didn't take much coaxing as we got naked and were all over each other...I guess I shouldn't say first time as I couldn't get that p*cker in there....Hey but give me honorable mention...

Things changed during the next 7 or 8 years...Things were exciting and fast in the early 60s...Sports took over my life and I was an avid cubs fan...Well until that crew in L.A. with players like Koufax and Drysdale, Padres, Wills and the two Davies' took over....What a team man!...

I loved to manage a team...Football, Baseball, Basketball...That's how I met Don Lockman, A Jew whose uncle was a bookie and affiliate of the Outfit in Chicago...My teams usually did quite well as I chose my players just not for their ability but much more for their heart, leading them to the Evanston City softball championship in 1963...People couldn't believe how I could take a bunch of misfits and win. They really were terrible losing our first game 19-2...Infact we didn't win until our 4th game, then winning another 12 in a row, finishing the season 13-3 and nice trophies we received...So how did I do it?

Easy, but I was little amazed myself... I just took each one aside and told them they could win...What they need to do and that they knew they could do it...And it all fell into place...Suddenly we were the most feared team in the league...And I guess that was most of the battle....

Well I'm going to take a break for awhile as the other half here wants to use the PC...

But down the road here some we'll get into more sex and why you never got as much as you really wanted...Hey but all is not lost yet if you can still get it up and want it still...

Load Metric
    no offense sonny, but i'm not at all interested in hearing about the sex life of a 60 yr old man

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    It all started when I was about three...The raven haired beauty babysitter would give me a bath and play with my penis

what the fuck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    no offense sonny, but i'm not at all interested in hearing about the sex life of a 60 yr old man
    Tune it out then partner...I'm only at 12 then...But the secrets of sex will get interesting and educate some that may want to know...

It's like if Todd were talking poker...Do you think I would listen?

The beat goes on shortly here...

Sonny was a funny guy...Started out working for Phil Spector...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You know you tots missed a lot in life and history being so young...

Read on...

911 was a piece of cake compared to the Cuban missile crisis...

The grocery selves were stripped bare and people were digging bomb shelters in their backyards...We had air raid drills every day at school...And we were certain we would be at war any moment...

Thankfully this man saved us...

As this man egged him on to attack...General Curtis LeMay...(Center)

"Attack now Mr. President!"

Well it shifted to Vietnam instead and we were invaded by the Beatles...

NEXT POST...

Free love comes to America...

Load Metric
    Years go by and you are still as horrible and boring as ever. 5 years old with a boy named Scotty. Even at that age you were a faggot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Years go by and you are still as horrible and boring as ever. 5 years old with a boy named Scotty. Even at that age you were a faggot.
    Well friend for being terrible I already have 152 views in one day with this thread...When was the last time you got 152 views with any thread?...lol...

Looks like I may have hit a home run with this...

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I thought this old weird creep was gone for good...apparently not.

Banned
    Load Metric

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I remember when god and supersonny didn't get along so well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The year was 1967...

Free love was in the air...The coppers couldn't keep up with it...People were f*cking everywhere...Parks, public elevators, even in church pews it had been reported...

But not me...I was working for an associate of the outfit...Drugs and public sex were forbidden for people like Don and myself....Hey if sex and drugs was you job sure you could transport and sell them and run the women like a pimp...But if you indulged in them and the women you risked the chance of losing your life...But when booze was around Don and I were clowns...Unusual for Jews to drink a lot but Don sure did...Explains a lot also why I'm so psychically f*cked up today and Don dead...

We worked for Don's uncle (Bookie Bob they called him) out of his bar in North Chicago...It was really just a front for mostly sports betting...Our job at 16 years old was to help take bets and collect and pay off on them...$200 a week we got and nobody else our age was making that..

You know people are crazy and will sometimes bet on anything...Like this time these 2 drunks bet $500 on who had the biggest c*ck...So a crowd (men and women) gathered close to the bar as they both jumped atop it...And down came the drawers...My jaw dropped and some starting laughing...But most were in shock...These two would have put John Holmes to shame...Reminded me of the time in high school in the head when Mervin Wallace came in and dropped his donk to the bottom of the troth...5'2" the midget was and I thought to myself..."Where was I when they were handing out big ones?"...And that S.O.B. always did have plenty of good looking girlfriends...

Something had to change as I only got laid by some barfly once in awhile or what you might describe as a cougar today...But what?...I wanted to be a hunter, a conqueror...Then it all came to me...Like a bolt of lightening...Yes, the 1963 Evanston championship baseball team!...Tell yourself you can do...And I knew just how...Maury Wills did it, and he spent 9 years in the minors before he made the bigs and got the MVP a year later...

The Mendoza Line

You see baseball is a lot like sex...You got to practice to be good....A .300 hitter in baseball is great...But a .100 hitter in sex is even better...Now how could that be?...

Well if a guy would approach atleast one woman a day and use a good line (we'll get to that later) he'd be the biggest loser in the world if he didn't get 3 phone numbers a month... And more than likely they're waiting by the phone for your call...Biggest complaint of most women is "What took you so long to call?"...So several dates with 2 or 3 of them and you're in like Flynn...Prolly they will even attack you first if you follow my rule book and instructions... You may even not be able to afford the expense as by a year there numbers may be 20 or more...Beleive me as this can be a real problem...Plus you'll have to improve your memory and learn to juggle...Remember these women are going to be calling you after awhile and coming back for more...

Next Post...

What to say to women...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I thought this old weird creep was gone for good...apparently not.
    lol...I see that your dilemma is prolly you rarely get any as you may fail to say nice things to anybody...Mainly women I would imagine...

Well it's your prerogative but I say..."Don't let this get by you''...

BTW in the mid 90s, after over 30 encounters I lost count...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post

Reminds me of my youngest daughter...The sociopathic one...A lot of fun to be around...

Load Metric
    Title of this thread is very misleading. You should have called it "The life of grandpa faggot, Sonny's story".

Load Metric
    Enjoy the music while you read...

It all started when I was about three...The raven haired beauty babysitter would give me a bath and play with my penis..
    So I stopped reading at exactly this point and I have to ask which is worse- that this story might be true or that he made it up...

wtf

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Title of this thread is very misleading. You should have called it "The life of grandpa faggot, Sonny's story".
    Yes that's true in many ways...But like the saying goes..."I've been there and done that"...And I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head making them read this...

You know what you crave most...And if you continue reading you're going to get it...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    So I stopped reading at exactly this point and I have to ask which is worse- that this story might be true or that he made it up...

wtf
    After a year and 20 women or more you'll know...

Load Metric
    After a year and 20 women or more you'll know...
    "Like Delaware, but readable" I keep trying to see the truth in this statement, it seems believable, but yet...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love old music...You know Nat's just singing here...But he's been rated as one of the top 5 paino players of all time...

What to say...

When it comes time for you to talk to women it’s always good to have a handful of compliments, questions, inquiries, stories, jokes, and anything else that will help break the ice and keep the conversation going...

But let's back up a tad and talk some basics here...You're a far more logical being, but women notice details...

So with logic we should know they're going to notice us...Whether we have nose hairs protruding, bad breath, or dirty finger nails...So dress nice, take a shower, and shine the shine up the shoes...

First impressions do make a different...

I'm at Walgreens one day and notice this gal my age behind me...She's got this bag of candies in her hand that I loved as a kid...And I told her so...

Wow...out of the blue she asked if I'd like one...WTF this is going too easy...Is she stalking me...lol...

So we get outside and opens the bag and hands me one...I eat one and say..."YEPPEROO!...They great!"...

So she gives me some more...

I say "knock,knock"...

And she says..."Who's there?"...

"Ardvark"...

"Ardvark who?"...

So I throw my arms out to my side, start a little dance, and sing...

"Ardvark a million miles, for one of your smiles!"...

She can't help but smile and starting laughing...( that one has never failed me)...

I say.. "Corny I guess but I only tell that one to lovely ladies"...

"Yes it is, but it's cute"...She says still smiling...

"Plus you've got personally, charm and personally!"...I start singing...

Now she's laughing like crazy...

"Hey one more thing?...How about another candy?"...

"Sure"...And she hands me one...

"Now close your eyes for a second"...And she does...

"Now I'm going to put this candy between your lips ok?"...

"Ok"...

And then I kissed her taking the candy from her lips...

She was startled...

"How about a date?"...I said...

"Yes but when?"...

"No time like the present"...I said and off we went...

"BYW I'm Sonny what's yours?"...

"Candice"...She says...

Well the date went great and after several more it got hot and heavy...

Ok that was lesson one...Stay tuned for more...

Thread Information