on august 22th i did not post a single thread here at PFA. you can check if you don't believe me.

I will not post here at PFA until september 1st.

and then in just my BUSH thread and the bathroom wall to finish my story. And not post in any others until i finish my story in the bathroom wall.

I'm not an deseased minded internet f#ck here like most of you unemployed bums that live with mamaa and papa.

but wheni finish my story i'll be back and at it in this forum. but i will be in this forum starting on the 1st of september to work on my BUSH thread starting on the 1st.

i will not post in any othe threads however except what i have said.

After today until i return like I have said do yourself a favor and don't mention my name. see if you lousdy f#cks can do that. i doubt if you can.

so f#ck you all with this 10 post a day for me. if i get that then all of you should as 955 of you are nothing but losers. ņoser most of you are.

until then you do me a favor and die you lousy uinamerican pieces of sh#t.

sonny richardson a true american who fought for his country and has done 10 times as any of you has ever done and has no regrets about it.

this is as much a vacation for me as it is for you. and i won't log in either until the 1st

Name:  Statue+of+Liberty+NY+%u0025282%29.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  64.9 KB