Thread: How is it the continuing fail of 2+2 isnt on the front page of the discussion board

Load Metric

How is it the continuing fail of 2+2 isnt on the front page of the discussion board

I mean this is hilarious to say the least. Man whoever mason pissed off musta done a number to him and 2+2.. Wondering if we should start taking bets on who was behind this. Definitely significant to meet the rep and technical ability of guys like lulsec or anonymous but fact is neither group could careless about mason and his little forum.. On the other hand My deep rooted suspicion is that whoever it is is very close to the poker community and this was personal. It could have been a coordinated operation involving folks like Dutch Boyd (who has a def axe to grind with Mason) along with a few others who shall remain nameless and hold the technical know how and are known among the PFA and Donkdown world.. My guess is this attack was not just done by one person it was co-ordinated and well run and meanwhile Mason has to be shitting his pants wondering how all this happened this is costing him thousands of dollars a day into his fat ass bank acct and honestly seeing Mason take a beating this bad is just bringing me such great joy.. The guy has always been a joke to me. A guy whos never won a single major tourney let alone cashed in one on top of that apparently didnt have enough sense to secure his own poker site because once again his arrogance and ego made him think he was above it all.. ROFLMAO.. Someday you'll learn Mason maybe but I doubt it.

Load Metric
    Not sure if it was mentioned elsewhere, but what were the "symptoms" that users saw, or was it discovered by the admins (and how)? Or did the site just shut down? It would seem if the culprit was savvy enough to break in (or inside job?), they could do a lot before ever being detected. I'm not a fan of Mason, but I hope they catch the db's that did this.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Update May 4th
    Today's conservative target date for the forums to come back is May 12th. The 2+2 Magazine is delayed but still coming to you soon.
    lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I mean this is hilarious to say the least. Man whoever mason pissed off musta done a number to him and 2+2.. Wondering if we should start taking bets on who was behind this. Definitely significant to meet the rep and technical ability of guys like lulsec or anonymous but fact is neither group could careless about mason and his little forum.. On the other hand My deep rooted suspicion is that whoever it is is very close to the poker community and this was personal. It could have been a coordinated operation involving folks like Dutch Boyd (who has a def axe to grind with Mason) along with a few others who shall remain nameless and hold the technical know how and are known among the PFA and Donkdown world.. My guess is this attack was not just done by one person it was co-ordinated and well run and meanwhile Mason has to be shitting his pants wondering how all this happened this is costing him thousands of dollars a day into his fat ass bank acct and honestly seeing Mason take a beating this bad is just bringing me such great joy.. The guy has always been a joke to me. A guy whos never won a single major tourney let alone cashed in one on top of that apparently didnt have enough sense to secure his own poker site because once again his arrogance and ego made him think he was above it all.. ROFLMAO.. Someday you'll learn Mason maybe but I doubt it.
    Could Sonatine be behind this?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    It was Yebsite y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    It was Yebsite y'all.

Is this true, Nick?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    It was Yebsite y'all.
    Anthony Scocozza had the last laugh.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    Update May 4th
    Today's conservative target date for the forums to come back is May 12th. The 2+2 Magazine is delayed but still coming to you soon.
    lol
    How LOL will it be if, after 3 weeks or so of downtime to "secure" everything, it gets hacked again on the first day it's back up?

We should start a betting pool on how long it will take to get hacked again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post

lol
    How LOL will it be if, after 3 weeks or so of downtime to "secure" everything, it gets hacked again on the first day it's back up?

Who wins the Angel/Devil shoulder conversation with Mason Druff? The thrifty jewish middle aged voice or the rich businessman with an asset to protect voice?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I think a better pool will be how many users get banned in the first few days after the site opens. People speculating on the who, what, why(motivation) will have the ban hammer dropped on them. Then there will be a bunch of threads about whether it was right to ban certain regulars. It will be a cluster fuck for the mods. I hate the whole 2+2/Mason attitude but there are a lot of good people involved. They have some long days ahead of them when 2+2 comes on-line.

I think there will be a really unintentionally funny statement at the top of about what you can and can't post about.

2+2 reminds me of the movie Brazil. Pneumatic tubes and 1940s attitudes mixed with new technology. Decisions/deletions are sometimes made with seemingly no reason behind them. I am left scratching my head instead of being upset.

Load Metric
    This whole things brings back awful memories of when the Playstation Network was down for weeks. No online play, no playstation store no updates, etc. I have to look back and laugh at the 3 hours that I wasted trying to re-engineer my home network thinking that was the root cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Thread Information