Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Four years later, it's finally time to explain my situation with "toots"

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Blind read on 2nd situation.... She wanted a personal loan, you asked why, she gave an answer that you determined to be a lie...
    in between the 1st trip and the planned 2nd meeting, todd started dating lacey jones

toots never had a chance
    I forgot her name for awhile but then saw her on a bannerad for skillbet.com. Hawt.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Blind read on 2nd situation.... She wanted a personal loan, you asked why, she gave an answer that you determined to be a lie...

Fail. Toots doesn't need money. She loans it.

Sigh. Last time this is commented on unless Toots wants to get involved. Druff please erase any future threads or discussion on this subject unless Toots wants to join in, which may happen one day. I'm tired of defending toots/druff but i often feel like i must as toots is busy winning millions of dollars playing poker.

They initially liked eachother and talked a great deal on the phone. Then they met. Before anything developed...hurricane came and things didn't work out. There were no nefarious issues whatsoever associated with the meetup. The only source of problems was how things were handled a while AFTER the meetup. With things that neither side liked. That is between the two people who both want shit dropped forever and honestly anything else would be third hand hearsay. I comment on the meetup because I was partially there and there was nothing out of line or even disputed for the part that I wasn't there. They both did things that got on eachothers nerves. Toots acted like a woman. Druff acted like Druff. The worst you could say is that he doesn't spend much time in the South and acted accordingly. However, the accusations that he tried to force himself on Toots/made her feel physically uncomfortable OR that she would hookup with a guy she just met are both stupid, incorrect and offensive. Neither of those speculated actions happened.

I think simply the comment was that he acted like a California gentleman, which is a compliment. Toots expects a man to go farther in the gentleman department, which isn't a shortcoming of Druff, its just a taste for Southern dating manners. People outside the South don't have it. Again no knock on other regions, Even in Fort Worth where I live half the time, the southern manners aren't here, and thats fine as FW doesn't consider itself in the South. Toots and I are from the Louisiana border so I grew up running to open every door a woman walks through including the car doors, pumping gas and basically refusing to allow a woman to do any sort of physical work outside the bedroom. Its hard to do. Much of the time you are walking way out of your way to open the car door when she is getting out. I personally like a Southern Girl who WAITS on me to open the door EVERY time she gets out of it. I have never dated any other for any length of time. I guess its how you grow up. Its a custom just like its customary for people from Philadelphia to commit petty crimes.

Seriously though, Toots expects to be treated in a certain manner from her boyfriends and will get it. She had never dated anyone outside the region and learned quickly that anyone would be a project.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    I heard that Druff and Toots were staying together and Todd fell asleep and Toots snuck dick pics of Todd while he was sleeping. she demanded 15k and 7% of his donkdown owenership or else she would expose him Micon/Brandon style. Druff demanded that he would not be blackmailed and threatened to tell people his new child was in fact, Toot's child. Toot's freaked out and erased the dick pics and the rest is history

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post

Sigh. Last time this is commented on unless Toots wants to get involved. Druff please erase any future threads or discussion on this subject unless Toots wants to join in, which may happen one day. I'm tired of defending toots/druff but i often feel like i must as toots is busy winning millions of dollars playing poker.

They initially liked eachother and talked a great deal on the phone. Then they met. Before anything developed...hurricane came and things didn't work out. There were no nefarious issues whatsoever associated with the meetup. The only source of problems was how things were handled a while AFTER the meetup. With things that neither side liked. That is between the two people who both want shit dropped forever and honestly anything else would be third hand hearsay. I comment on the meetup because I was partially there and there was nothing out of line or even disputed for the part that I wasn't there. They both did things that got on eachothers nerves. Toots acted like a woman. Druff acted like Druff. The worst you could say is that he doesn't spend much time in the South and acted accordingly. However, the accusations that he tried to force himself on Toots/made her feel physically uncomfortable OR that she would hookup with a guy she just met are both stupid, incorrect and offensive. Neither of those speculated actions happened.

I think simply the comment was that he acted like a California gentleman, which is a compliment. Toots expects a man to go farther in the gentleman department, which isn't a shortcoming of Druff, its just a taste for Southern dating manners. People outside the South don't have it. Again no knock on other regions, Even in Fort Worth where I live half the time, the southern manners aren't here, and thats fine as FW doesn't consider itself in the South. Toots and I are from the Louisiana border so I grew up running to open every door a woman walks through including the car doors, pumping gas and basically refusing to allow a woman to do any sort of physical work outside the bedroom. Its hard to do. Much of the time you are walking way out of your way to open the car door when she is getting out. I personally like a Southern Girl who WAITS on me to open the door EVERY time she gets out of it. I have never dated any other for any length of time. I guess its how you grow up. Its a custom just like its customary for people from Philadelphia to commit petty crimes.

Seriously though, Toots expects to be treated in a certain manner from her boyfriends and will get it. She had never dated anyone outside the region and learned quickly that anyone would be a project.

Sounds like southern guys are suckers. I would never let a girl run the show. It's 2012. Wake the fuck up.

Load Metric
    all of the texan and alabama women I have met, I mean ALL (ok, Gamble's ex turned out a bit "off" in the end, my sympathies to Tim) have been absolutely charming. They actually seemed like they were born to please their men.

I didnt really get the feeling that they would be offended if men werent "gentlemen", because, frankly, most of the Alabama men I met were somewhat drunk clods, and the Texas men seemed to think that they were either God's gift or drunk clods.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DABADASS View Post

Sounds like southern guys are suckers. I would never let a girl run the show. It's 2012. Wake the fuck up.
    Dabadass is easily my favorite poster. I wish you had a higher volume of posts sir
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    So them southern belles aren't gold diggers, they just like a southern gentleman that won't let em work?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    So them southern belles aren't gold diggers, they just like a southern gentleman that won't let em work?
    i aint sayin they aint gold diggers,
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    i guarantee that druff being a jew was the reason it didnt work out, as i couldnt imagine him spoiling a woman with frivolous gifts

Cubic Zirconia Lobster macaroni's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff and Timble hit it off and had a little fling. why else would gargle-bot be so intent on setting the 'story' straight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster macaroni View Post
    Druff and Timble hit it off and had a little fling. why else would gargle-bot be so intent on setting the 'story' straight.

Welcome to the board Lobster. Is this your first non-freeroll post?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Tim and Toots are very close friends.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I know therre is 0% chance druff doesnt read this and this doesnt deserve its own thread so I ask Druff here......what are the chances you read this book?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/14/bo...view.html?_r=1

Cubic Zirconia Lobster macaroni's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Thanks for the clarification dork star

Load Metric

I actually enjoy women like this, that enjoy being women. All the chivalrous stuff is how I was raised. No girl has ever warmed up her own car, opened the door, paid for anything, or had to do anything unpleasant besides sleeping with me in my company. However, when it comes time to make the adult decisions, if they want to be the belle, they need to shut up and trust that I'll continue to keep them comfortable without having the need for me to spell out every detail of how it works and make them think it's a democracy. I like the first part of your description, how are they on the second part? If I like the answer. I may have to spend some time in the real south, not that S. Florida shit where they are just transplanted girls from NY, Ohio, and Michigan.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Thanks for the clarification dork star

I see what you did there......you took my screen name, DRK, and you cleverly placed an O in it to spell out DORK.

Witty!

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Please Drk please refrain from posting shock pictures that violate this sites rules. I don't want to have to alert Der Kommandant.

Keep this type of material in IST where it belongs. Here is a palate cleanser:

Load Metric
    Understood.

I withdrew from IST. Somebody was being a giant weenie and whining about my "affiliation" here, and that person felt I couldnt be trusted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Please Drk please refrain from posting shock pictures that violate this sites rules.

You do that, you go to the penalty box, you know....two minutes by yourself...and you feel shame, you know.....and then you get free.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Damn, I wouldn't last 10 minutes in the South. I actually tend to go out of my way not to try to be too chivalrous cause I do not want to try to come off as creepy or desperate.

Thread Information