Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Four years later, it's finally time to explain my situation with "toots"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    The rumors were circulating that there was a great deal of secrecy to the Toots "affair," which perhaps later led in part to the falling out between you. It was only natural to gather that if the whole thing was under a veil of mandatory secrecy, perhaps it was Miri the secret was being kept from. At any rate, I commend you for not cheating. Cheating is one of those ugly things that so many people do, but that marks the new relationship with a badge of dysfunction before it ever gets off the ground.

This is hogwash. You a therapist or something, scammer?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Old pic I just came across:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    The rumors were circulating that there was a great deal of secrecy to the Toots "affair," which perhaps later led in part to the falling out between you. It was only natural to gather that if the whole thing was under a veil of mandatory secrecy, perhaps it was Miri the secret was being kept from. At any rate, I commend you for not cheating. Cheating is one of those ugly things that so many people do, but that marks the new relationship with a badge of dysfunction before it ever gets off the ground.

What? it's common sense that relationships that start with infidelity fail more then one that starts on a foundation of honesty. Like Dr Phil says "If he/she will do it with you, he/she will do it to you"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I did not start talking to Toots until 1-2 months had passed after I had broken up with Miri.

There was no cheating going on.
    Druff you know I love ya, but you are either lying now or you were lying four years ago.

Not that I really care, I just thought that it might be the cause of the tension between you and Toots.

If that isn't it, then no worries.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    [/B]
    [/B]

What? it's common sense that relationships that start with infidelity fail more then one that starts on a foundation of honesty. Like Dr Phil says "If he/she will do it with you, he/she will do it to you"

Is this the same Dr. Phil speaking about ethics,that lost his license for having an affair with a female client?

*giggling*
    Load Metric

of course druff cheated/intended to cheat...its so fuckin obvious

remember druff, as one great philosper once said

''its not a lie if you believe in it''

Load Metric

Is this the same Dr. Phil speaking about ethics,that lost his license for having an affair with a female client?
    Just proves he knows of what he speaks. His first marriage ended after affairs too.

Load Metric

Just proves he knows of what he speaks. His first marriage ended after affairs too.
    touche

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    [/B]
    [/B]

of course druff cheated/intended to cheat...its so fuckin obvious

remember druff, as one great philosper once said

''its not a lie if you believe in it''
    And another said "Eatin' ain't cheatin'."

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    i just cannot envisage druff trying pleasuring a woman, and this is from a male with a vivid imagination

* nauseated*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i just cannot envisage druff trying pleasuring a woman, and this is from a male with a vivid imagination

* nauseated*
    Would it help if I posted some pictures of naked dudes and pretended they were me?

*giggling*
    Load Metric

* nauseated*
    Would it help if I posted some pictures of naked dudes and pretended they were me?
    i would like to reply with a pic, but i have been warned

*giggling*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    I did not start talking to Toots until 1-2 months had passed after I had broken up with Miri.

There was no cheating going on.
    Druff you know I love ya, but you are either lying now or you were lying four years ago.

Not that I really care, I just thought that it might be the cause of the tension between you and Toots.

If that isn't it, then no worries.
    I think some of the confusion comes from the fact that Miri and I got back together in October of that year. (We ultimately broke up for the final time in the spring of 2009.)

The break-up was not publicized on NWP, but select people knew about it privately.

Jewdonk actually found out about it through some snake-in-the-grass (and had been crowing about it on the forums), but nobody believed him because he had no credibility. He was like the boy who cried wolf. He had lied about me so many times that nobody believed him the one time he was telling the truth.

When he found out a warped version of the toots story, he brought it out on NWP. In that same post, Jewdonk again mentioned that Miri and I had broken up. Even Marty wasn't claiming I was cheating on Miri (and you KNOW he would have made a huge deal about it if he thought I was.)

Not wanting to give him any satisfaction for breaking a story from my personal life, I downplayed the reason for the Texas visit . Regarding Miri, I responded, "Miri was sitting right next to me as we did NWP Radio on Wednesday, and I just got back from playing blackjack with her at my side and eating dinner with her. So you can take your lame speculation and shove it up your ass."

That was posted in October. We hadn't actually gotten back together at that point, but we were hanging out again and it was going in that direction. I didn't feel like explaining the whole situation with Miri because it was none of anyone's business, and I also wanted to tilt Jewdonk.

Brandon was aware of all or most of the above, and can verify it. Even Micon will verify that I was broken up with Miri before ever talking to toots -- at least if he's in a truth-telling mood.

Miri was fully aware of the whole story about toots and my visit to Texas when we got back together in October.

Load Metric
    Just saw this in someone's signature. Druff, can you explain?

toots777 wrote:
    All of my personal info was being threatened behind the scenes so I jumped ship for a while. It has been handled and now I am back. Didn't mean to cut out but have a little one to protect.

GAMBLE-BOT wrote:
    Let me assure you that Toots would be a banning first round draft pick if she ever announced her eligibility. Druff is not likely to allow her to speak freely.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    I always say that the innocent aren't afraid to answer to accusations, so I finally answered.
    You are butchering (badly) one of my most favorite phrases of all time: "Truth is self evident"

Todd you are too good a person to spend your time defending yourself from people like mwh. I tend to not have a problem with the guy, though I don't know him well, so I don't "get" how the hell you twist people like you do, but you do what you do well, I give you that. I guess I'd have to cross you to find out how or why a small percentage of people are just driven insane by you, but I don't see myself doing anything out of line, so I guess it will just remain a mystery.

Smart money is probably also that Marty is behind quite a bit of this, I mean it just literally could not be a coincidence all of your biggest trolls are also almost always in martys immediate presence. Not always, but by and large, that's my observation anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    are also almost always in martys immediate presence. Not always
    Name:  tumblr_loflv15LO81qakh43o1_500.gif
Views: 583
Size:  490.4 KB

Load Metric

toots777 wrote:
    All of my personal info was being threatened behind the scenes so I jumped ship for a while. It has been handled and now I am back. Didn't mean to cut out but have a little one to protect.

GAMBLE-BOT wrote:
    Let me assure you that Toots would be a banning first round draft pick if she ever announced her eligibility. Druff is not likely to allow her to speak freely.
    Really Vwls? You recently had something in your past dragged up by the same trolls. Now you are the one doing it? wtf. The two people involved have moved on, why can't the uninvolved observers? This is stupid shit.

Load Metric
    I apologize if I am re-dredging stuff you've already been over. I genuinely missed this part of the story and since Druff offered to recount what actually went down in this thread, I thought it was a good time to catch up. I do recall hearing that Toots had said something about this, but Druff hasn't addressed it here as yet - I'm sure he has a legitimate explanation and it appears he wants this matter finally understood - hence this thread.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

toots777 wrote:

GAMBLE-BOT wrote:
    What do you want me to say?

Her best friend already came out a few weeks ago and posted that there's really nothing to see here, and that everyone's assumptions and conclusions about the situation were wrong.

I can't explain every little detail without violating her privacy and my own privacy, and frankly it's none of anyone's business.

I told this story in the original post just to assure people that I'm not some horrible victimizer of women, and that a lot of the stories repeated for 4 years on the internet (such as the claim that I threatened her after "rejecting" me) were absolutely false.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    one thing i have bullshted druff but i have never said a bad thing about any girl he had. i did hate to see mira and druff break up after 7 years but never questioned it..when your sucessful in the poker world and have money. in life its hard to tell whos who.it takes a very down to earth girl to get druff.druff son will be in private schools from day 1

Thread Information