Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Four years later, it's finally time to explain my situation with "toots"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Four years later, it's finally time to explain my situation with "toots"

For at least six years now, I've had to deal with a weird and creepy man-child who has had a persistent and unprovoked obsession with me. In recent times I have found that it's just best to ignore him, because his life seems to revolve around getting me to react to his bullshit. For years he wrote horrible, nasty, and vile things about my last girlfriend, for no other reason than to bother me. He did this despite the fact that she had many friends and acquaintances within the poker community who would see this crap and obviously put a face and identity to the insults. I tried to ask him nicely to stop, and he did for about a month before going full force again. The guy is a piece of shit.

As I said, though, I eventually came to the conclusion that the best thing for me to do was ignore him, even if a lot of lies and false accusations against me were left unanswered. However, his focus recently has been on the 4-year-old "toots" situation. He is claiming to have inside information that I did something bad to a woman known as "toots". According to mwh, I made sexual advances toward her in 2008, got rejected, and then threatened her with all kinds of terrible things because I couldn't handle the rejection.

For 4 years, trolls like mwh have peddled some form of this tale, and I never responded. This wasn't out of guilt or shame. I decided that I would rather have people tossing around dumb rumors than have to reveal private matters from my personal life. I didn't feel that my personal life was anyone's business, and I also felt that revealing everything would be a violation of toots' privacy, as well. I actually let people go on believing that I flew to Texas to hit on a pretty girl who actually had no interest in me, she wasn't into me, and I went home hanging my head in shame. That was preferable to having to explain stories from my personal life that were frankly none of anyone's business.

The story between toots and I started in July 2008. She showed up on NWP with no real backstory, other than an avatar of an attractive girl. I joked about her possibly being a man (I didn't really believe this, as I got a female vibe from her), and she took me seriously, believing that an admin of the forum needed to verify her. She sent me an unsolicited PM with her phone #, asking me to call and verify that she was indeed female. I called, and we ended up on the phone for like 5 hours. She asked me to call her again the next day, which I did, and that started a routine where we talked every day for about 4 hours on average. This went on for weeks. Obviously we got very close from these conversations, and she eventually suggested that I should fly out to Biloxi (she lived in east Texas) to both meet her and play 5k tournament there.

I booked a flight and the trip was on. Days before, a hurricane threatened Biloxi for the date of the tournament, and it was canceled. Rather than scrap the whole trip, we changed plans to where I would come out to Texas and we would just spend the weekend together. This was the primary reason I was going anyway (not the tournament), so that's what I did. The hurricane was not forecasted to make it to her area.

The first 24 hours we spent together went great. She volunteered that she was having a really good time and was glad that I came out, and I told her that I felt the same way. Unfortunately, we were then presented with a very stressful situation: The hurricane moved much farther west than expected, and we had to evacuate. She also had to go back to her house and secure everything for a hurricane, something that, being from the west, I had no idea how to do.

The stress of this evacuation was compounded by horrendous traffic out of town, and finally, her car developing a complicated wheel problem that would need an experienced mechanic to solve. So we had no more transportation out of town, and a hurricane was headed straight for us.

Not fun, and hardly the situation one would want when trying to get to know a girl for your first days together.

This took its toll big time, and the rest of the weekend wasn't so fun. Gamblebot bailed us out by having his mom loan us his old truck, and we made the long drive to Dallas. We met up with Gamble (toots' longtime close friend) and fuhoser (who was with Gamble for some reason). We made the best of the remainder of the weekend, but clearly both of us were very down about this very promising situation turning bad so quickly, especially since our first 24 hours together were great.

In the final few hours before my flight back, toots told me how sad she was that things got messed up, and that things might have been so different had there not been the hurricane. I told her that I felt the same way. We had a nice hug goodbye before I got into Gamble's car for him to speed me to the airport, and we agreed to at least stay good friends.

While I was at the airport (after Gamble miraculously got me there on time against all odds), I called her. We agreed to forget about the hurricane mess and try again.

For the next 3 weeks, we resumed taking regularly on the phone. She pitched the idea of coming to stay with me in Vegas for a weekend, as our way to "try again" with no possible hurricane screwing things up.

The above is important because it shows how full of shit mwh is about his "inside information" that she rejected me and I subsequently threatened her. If she rejected me during my visit to Texas, would she have called me regularly for 3 weeks after I left the state? Would she have suggested coming to visit me in Vegas and stay with me?

Obviously not.

There are certain uninvolved third parties who can verify the part above.

So mwh is absolutely full of shit with his "informed" version of the story.

So what happened? Did she ever come to Vegas? No. We had a separate falling out that made the whole trip never happen. The decision for her not to come was mutual. It wasn't about her changing her mind and me getting mad, or anything like that. The second situation, which I won't get into specifics because it's none of anyone's business, irreparably damaged our friendship, and we haven't talked since.

I never got rejected, never threatened to get her kid taken away, or any of the other BS that has been spread by mwh and other trolls recently. The fact that they were claiming this whole thing was about me getting rejected in Texas proves how little they know, since clearly that didn't happen if she kept calling and suggested a second weekend together, staying at my place in Vegas.

Hopefully this sheds some light on the situation.

Bonus fact:

mwh is still spending his days repeatedly trying proxy after proxy to get through to this place. Maybe I'll post the logs of this for lulz. If you believe that he's not obsessed, and is only doing this stuff for the entertainment of tilting me, ask yourself why he is devoting so much time (hours upon hours) trying to find the few proxies I haven't blocked yet.

As they like to say in these parts, tight life.

Load Metric
    Blind read on 2nd situation.... She wanted a personal loan, you asked why, she gave an answer that you determined to be a lie...

Load Metric
    The first 24 hours we spent together went great. She volunteered that she was having a really good time and was glad that I came out, and I told her that I felt the same way. Unfortunately, we were then presented with a very stressful situation: The hurricane moved much farther west than expected, and we had to evacuate. She also had to go back to her house and secure everything for a hurricane, something that, being from the west, I had no idea how to do.

Safe to assume that this is code for anal?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Blind read on 2nd situation.... She wanted a personal loan, you asked why, she gave an answer that you determined to be a lie...
    in between the 1st trip and the planned 2nd meeting, todd started dating lacey jones

toots never had a chance

Load Metric
    That's a whole lot of orgasm for your troll Druff. Why do you keep feeding him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Son of a bitch, you beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Deal
    FML, i actually agree with Deal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Got tired of the repeated insistence that I did something horrible to a single mother who rejected me, and was refusing to discuss it because I wanted to cover it up.

I always say that the innocent aren't afraid to answer to accusations, so I finally answered.

Load Metric
    very good read...

Name:  hurricane_ike_slap_texas.jpg
Views: 2648
Size:  92.0 KB
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Got tired of the repeated insistence that I did something horrible to a single mother who rejected me, and was refusing to discuss it because I wanted to cover it up.

I always say that the innocent aren't afraid to answer to accusations, so I finally answered.
    4 years later? It just seems like your whole story is so blase and doesnt really reveal anymore info. If this is what you have been "hiding"for for 4 years it seems like you arent really accomplishing anything. Its not like MWH is going to read this and go "ooooooh, so thats what happened! I apologize."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hope you're over this...Fantasy baseball is much more important...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Didn't read this now. Might read this later. Could pretty much predict what it says. Just dropped by to tell all to pronounce her name to rhyme with flutes.

Load Metric
    From New Years trip I took with Gamble

Load Metric
    I am guessing the falling out has more to do with the fact that this was going on while still dating Miri?

That'd be my blind read of the matter at least.

Load Metric
    We're you completely broken up with Miri at the point of the initial 4 hour phone calls, or was the thing with Toots a secret from Miri?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    So what happened? Did she ever come to Vegas? No. We had a separate falling out that made the whole trip never happen. The decision for her not to come was mutual. It wasn't about her changing her mind and me getting mad, or anything like that. The second situation, which I won't get into specifics because it's none of anyone's business, irreparably damaged our friendship, and we haven't talked since.
    I never got rejected, never threatened to get her kid taken away, or any of the other BS that has been spread by mwh and other trolls recently. The fact that they were claiming this whole thing was about me getting rejected in Texas proves how little they know, since clearly that didn't happen if she kept calling and suggested a second weekend together, staying at my place in Vegas.
    This is obviously the most important part of the story that everyone interested in.

:disappointed

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  35dep8.jpg
Views: 2350
Size:  36.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff, I know you have done a fair amount of phone/message board/internet dating in your life. In your experience, has a relationship that has involved hundreds of hours of long-distance "dating" prior to first actual meetup, or perhaps more importantly penis insertion into vagina, ever work out?

I was never much of a phone or internet dating guy, but I feel something physical has to happen before too much contact is made over the phone/internet/whatever or the relationship gets defined in the media you are using and becomes too awkward when the actual meetup occurs.

Basically, what I am saying is IMO by the time you made it to Texas you were solidly relegated to the long distance phone friend role and you never had a chance, hurricane or no.

Load Metric
    Cliffs: Druff wanted the pussy very bad, but never had any real chance to get any parts of the pussy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    Cliffs: Druff wanted the pussy very bad, but never had any real chance to get any parts of the pussy.
    Name:  funny-tattoos-false-advertising.jpg
Views: 69188
Size:  38.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Druff, I know you have done a fair amount of phone/message board/internet dating in your life. In your experience, has a relationship that has involved hundreds of hours of long-distance "dating" prior to first actual meetup, or perhaps more importantly penis insertion into vagina, ever work out?

I was never much of a phone or internet dating guy, but I feel something physical has to happen before too much contact is made over the phone/internet/whatever or the relationship gets defined in the media you are using and becomes too awkward when the actual meetup occurs.

Basically, what I am saying is IMO by the time you made it to Texas you were solidly relegated to the long distance phone friend role and you never had a chance,
    hurricane or no.
    This is absolutely 100% true. I made this mistake when I lived in England for a year. I went on AOL and went on the UK based chat rooms to meet people. I chatted with a girl who sent me a pic and I thought she was pretty cute looking. I ended up meeting her and she definitely had the sterotypical British smile and teeth. No wonder she wasn't smiling in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Thread Information