Thread: More Neg Dix Requests to go away: Dirty B

Bronze
    Load Metric

More Neg Dix Requests to go away: Dirty B

You have been trolling me pal. Let's get a couple things straight.

You are basically a mong. I do not know your living, although you have said in prior posts you repair slot machines.

Here again your claim to fame was creating a forum in which you, Micon and a few others could have conversations with each other.

We get the fact how smart you are repairing slot machines. Can you take your brilliance to Dondown?

As a sidenote, I went to a fancy school Dirty B would absolutely dream about. LOL.

Load Metric
    that is erm...quite the beat down

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post
    You have been trolling me pal. Let's get a couple things straight.

You are basically a mong. I do not know your living, although you have said in prior posts you repair slot machines.

Here again your claim to fame was creating a forum in which you, Micon and a few others could have conversations with each other.

We get the fact how smart you are repairing slot machines. Can you take your brilliance to Dondown?

As a sidenote, I went to a fancy school Dirty B would absolutely dream about. LOL.

I'd like to add, that I've personally met Barry in Las Vegas... and he is quite lucid and a highly intelligent human being, whereas you are are a mouth-breathing slope, redneck, blue-collar ignorant loudmouthed broke redneck bitch

please resume your unlicensed mobile operations on Craigslist, and stop posing as anything more than an absolute social mongoloid

lol Bottomturd makes such a valiant effort to pass himself off as an 'intellectual', when in reality he's a complete clown

'Damone', forget your current password, and then immed chug a few dozen shots of Everclear before playing marbles in the freeway in whatever podunk shitpile you are wasting your life in

Warm Regards

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I'd like to add, that I've personally met Barry in Las Vegas... and he is quite lucid and a highly intelligent human being, whereas you are are a mouth-breathing slope, redneck, blue-collar ignorant loudmouthed broke redneck bitch
    That was a really fun night. Remember we played a 10 handed sit and go at the digital poker table, I'm pretty sure with Dustin "Neverwin" Woolfe. That was one of very few public appearances by him at NWP events, maybe the only one.

And then after the sit and go, the night progressed pretty much like you would have expected an NWP meet up to go. Good shit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    That was a really fun night. Remember we played a 10 handed sit and go at the digital poker table, I'm pretty sure with Dustin "Neverwin" Woolfe. That was one of very few public appearances by him at NWP events, maybe the only one.

And then after the sit and go, the night progressed pretty much like you would have expected an NWP meet up to go. Good shit.

lmao I was so drunk as shit

that was right after I busted out of my 1500 event and Micon staked me for a 100 buy in at Caesars and I busted out on like the 4th hand and walked all the way from Caesars to the Rio which is a LONG walk

good times

sorry to make fun of you for being a slow driver lol

Load Metric
    get a room, guys

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    get a room, guys

surprised you of all people would take such an easy pot-shot

thought you were better than that

I would expect a stupid ass comment like that from several other inbred dipshits posting here...but not you

get some rest superstar

maybe make a new thread about how hard you balling so hard at life and discuss how much cash you take home annually

oh wait...

you've done that already many times....I forgot

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    get a room, guys.

Comments

tyde: DIAGF dupe faggot

Load Metric
    don't get a room guys

Load Metric
    get a womb, guys
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information