Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 Nigs gunned down my nephew in Detroit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Unchecked Democrat rule for 40 years does this.
    I hope you don't live in Wayne county, You may be called for jury duty in about 7 weeks

Name:  Screenshots_2014-08-19-20-27-05.png
Views: 276
Size:  1.82 MB

Got this in the mail last week.

Load Metric
    lol you idiots dont know struggle i was at the walgreens in palm springs this weekend trying to get a card for a wedding and half of them were congrats on your adoption and his and his wedding cards

literally no struggle

Load Metric
    2014009014 BRANTLEY, BRAYCE 4/19/2014 5:58:00 PM 821470727402 1 2/7/1974 B N REM 0.00 HOMICIDE-MURDER 1ST DEGREE-
    PREMEDITATED

That on is the dagger.

Premeditated, means he planned it. Sometimes cops are over exaggerators too. I guess being a god lawyer would enable you to see the difference.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    2014009014 BRANTLEY, BRAYCE 4/19/2014 5:58:00 PM 821470727402 1 2/7/1974 B N REM 0.00 HOMICIDE-MURDER 1ST DEGREE-
    PREMEDITATED

That on is the dagger.

Premeditated, means he planned it. Sometimes cops are over exaggerators too. I guess being a god lawyer would enable you to see the difference.
    Yes it was planned, Witness came forward and your right 1st degree premeditated will get them life and a day
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    I hope you don't live in Wayne county, You may be called for jury duty in about 7 weeks

Name:  Screenshots_2014-08-19-20-27-05.png
Views: 276
Size:  1.82 MB

Got this in the mail last week.
    You don't live in Wayne county so your safe from all the murder cases in Detroit
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Sorry about what happened to your nephew but Mike Brown WAS innocent and the cops have to stop executing black men in the streets for no reason. It is nothing more than lynching. A white person who does not involve himself in trouble and says out of the hood has very little to fear from the police or anybody else, but as a black man who has never even come close to anything illegal and who has never known anyone involved in a violent crime I am still afraid every single time I see the cops. The fear is justified. Fuck the cops.
    Innocent of what? He attacked a cop. Use your brain before you talk about a subject. Blacks complain about everything which is why they are where they are. Nword this police that. Why does every neighborhood that turns black become crime ridden and all the stores close up? News flash because they do the crime.

A law abidden black person should hate their own race because of them you have to go through shit. Yes you do all the crime so you will have to deal with the Police. Would crime be solved if instead of harrasing the n-words that do the crime they just harrased the white law abiding citizens?

My best friend is black and PR and hes racist because hes smart enough to understand that black people are scum and ruin it for the good ones.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    How about not living in Detroit?

I used to help setup grow ops there and wouldn't stay there past 5 pm. No amount of money is worth getting shot.

Comments

garrett: lol

Load Metric
    but ur literally a fat non threatening white jew ur good breh

Load Metric
    Get the fuck out of Detroit.

If you live in or near Detroit, you have a death wish.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    n detroit if you dont have a mean 3 point shot then your forced to sling rock. no jobs and they will be less all over the country
    Unchecked Democrat rule for 40 years does this.
    It only took Bush/Cheney 8 years to fuck up the whole country.....

Comments

4Dragons: victim mentality

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Sorry about what happened to your nephew but Mike Brown WAS innocent and the cops have to stop executing black men in the streets for no reason. It is nothing more than lynching. A white person who does not involve himself in trouble and says out of the hood has very little to fear from the police or anybody else, but as a black man who has never even come close to anything illegal and who has never known anyone involved in a violent crime I am still afraid every single time I see the cops. The fear is justified. Fuck the cops.
    Innocent of what? He attacked a cop. Use your brain before you talk about a subject. Blacks complain about everything which is why they are where they are. Nword this police that. Why does every neighborhood that turns black become crime ridden and all the stores close up? News flash because they do the crime.

A law abidden black person should hate their own race because of them you have to go through shit. Yes you do all the crime so you will have to deal with the Police. Would crime be solved if instead of harrasing the n-words that do the crime they just harrased the white law abiding citizens?

My best friend is black and PR and hes racist because hes smart enough to understand that black people are scum and ruin it for the good ones.
    I know a few black guys that hate n-words, 1 is a chicago cop, he works the west side and beats them non stop

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: cool story guy

1marley1: ...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

My best friend is black a
    nd PR and hes racist because hes smart enough to understand that black people are scum and ruin it for the good ones.

lol at having a black friend ...

People who say they have a BEST BLACK friend are liers. PIck or it did not happen

The More you know

Load Metric
    You lose, asshole. Not only is his best friend black so is his roommate

Load Metric

Thread Information