Thread: Surface Pro 3 is God

Load Metric

Surface Pro 3 is God

Best computer i have ever bought. It has completely replaced my laptop and so fucking light and the battery lasts forever.

Best 1200-1300 ever spent on anything.

that is my review

Comments

Ricky: got one for my kid, its pretty good rep
    :freelewfather

Silver
    Load Metric
    Was in the market for a new laptop or hybrid tablet, and bought an HP x360 for $400 at Best Buy the day before you posted this. Liked the idea, but was really sluggish and display kind of whack.

Saw this thread, returned the POS HP, and paid the $1000 difference to get Surface Pro 3 and keyboard case cover. Only fucked around with it an hour, but love it 100x better than last device already.

Cmoney product reviews are GOD

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Best computer i have ever bought. It has completely replaced my laptop and so fucking light and the battery lasts forever.

that is my review
    My friend just spent 2k for the top of the line model, he is very happy with it. Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't know how to market it properly, is it a laptop or it a computer, plus it up against the Mac air

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Was in the market for a new laptop or hybrid tablet, and bought an HP x360 for $400 at Best Buy the day before you posted this. Liked the idea, but was really sluggish and display kind of whack.

Saw this thread, returned the POS HP, and paid the $1000 difference to get Surface Pro 3 and keyboard case cover. Only fucked around with it an hour, but love it 100x better than last device already.

Glad to hear it . It really is fucking amazing . I found you def need an external mouse but that is to be expected .

As fluffer said msft does a shitty job of marketing it . However it is such a good product I think it will catch on regardless .

IMO it is revolutionary . It takes the tablet and brings it to the next level.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Glad to hear it . It really is fucking amazing . I found you def need an external mouse but that is to be expected .

As fluffer said msft does a shitty job of marketing it . However it is such a good product I think it will catch on regardless .

Do you use it as a laptop, what's your opinion of the keyboard, especially using it on your lap

Load Metric
    As a functional PC, I have heard good things about Microsoft's Surface Pro 3.
    But as a tablet, I wouldn't spend any money on Windows Apps.
    Fuck Microsoft, They suck.

iPad has the best value and the best software, even though it is a bit overpriced.

I like Google Apps, not quite as good as iOS but when you buy an app for your tablet, you get it free for your phone too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

Do you use it as a laptop, what's your opinion of the keyboard, especially using it on your lap

The keyboard is great imo and the "kick stand" makes it easy to use anywhere. I would definitely get an external mouse for it but I think that is a minor thing.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    The Surface Pro 3 is the first "Surface" product that isn't abysmally horrible. Microsoft has a long, long way to go for Surface to be profitable after a rather massive write-down in 2013 of almost $1 billion.

Microsoft was extremely late to the party yet again; it remains to be seen if finally released a Surface that doesn't suck is enough to make up for it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

that is my review
    My friend just spent 2k for the top of the line model, he is very happy with it. Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't know how to market it properly, is it a laptop or it a computer, plus it up against the Mac air
    LOL I bet they sold a zillion of these things, easily the most played commercial the past 2 months and it is catchy

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I bought the Surface Pro 2 on n-word Friday for 326. I like it. It takes getting used to but I am still befuddled howvto access files I dl.

Also some apps wont run like BitTorrent, so I have to use torrentx but as long as i can participate in piracy im happy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I bought the Surface Pro 2 on n-word Friday for 326. I like it. It takes getting used to but I am still befuddled howvto access files I dl.

Also some apps wont run like BitTorrent, so I have to use torrentx but as long as i can participate in piracy im happy.
    The difference between the 2 and the 3 are night and day... I mean insanely different. The 2 was cool but the 3 actually replaced my laptop. My wife also uses one for design and has had no problems. It's not quite powerful enough to handle the code that we write, but as an everyday laptop with a great touchscreen it is very impressive.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I also LOVE the Surface 3.

But this is a laptop and thats why I love it.

If youre looking for something with apps, and not really for work save the money and stick with the ipad
    Slava Ukraini!

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Semi-bricked my laptop today by doing a firmware update before realising i needed my bitlocker key. Doh.

Anyway, used it as an excuse to buy a surface pro 4 - $849+tax from Best Buy for the semi-budget i5 version. A good bit cheaper than in the UK even with the shitty exchange rate it the moment.

First impressions are pretty good.

Will post a full review once I've got a bit more used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Semi-bricked my laptop today by doing a firmware update before realising i needed my bitlocker key. Doh.

Anyway, used it as an excuse to buy a surface pro 4 - $849+tax from Best Buy for the semi-budget i5 version. A good bit cheaper than in the UK even with the shitty exchange rate it the moment.

First impressions are pretty good.

Will post a full review once I've got a bit more used to it.

You may want to consider the "Surface Book." I have the high end one which was around 3k, but they have cheaper models. However, if you just need something for emails and travel then the Surface Pro 4 should work great,

Thread Information