Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have banned Republicans from my home game

Load Metric

I have banned Republicans from my home game

If they were rich and self serving I could let it slide, but there is nothing worse than a poor ignorant hillbilly republican voting to put more money in the rich mans pocket. Repubs smart using god, guns, and NASCAR to summon the idiot vote.

Comments

big dick: maybe the greatest op I have ever read

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff might be dead money in NL and you wouldn't let him play if he wanted to in your game over this?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If they were rich and self serving I could let it slide, but there is nothing worse than a poor ignorant hillbilly republican voting to put more money in the rich mans pocket. Repubs smart using god, guns, and NASCAR to summon the idiot vote.
    At my home-game, you are serving drinks. FYI.

Comments

simpdog: I don't like your posts at all, but this was top notch.

ToasterOven: there's no dumber plumber

mwh72: lol

Sloppy Joe: LOL...your own 'home' is the new 'Cayman Islands'

tony bagadonuts: lol

bukowski72: Hlold da...mone

Muck Ficon: Funny, but you're still a faggot

SrslySirius: tough crowd

WillieMcFML: GOD

DJ_Chaps: Christ, finally some gold.

nunbeater: lmao

desertrunner: Brutal.

FRANKRIZZO: ridgemont high rep

adamantium: lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post

LOL @ -60 red rep after not even one month on your latest dupe

what a chump

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post

LOL @ -60 red rep after not even one month on your latest dupe

what a chump
    as much as bottomset has been on a horrid run, that was an A+ retort to OP.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I agree with the dumb repubs but seriously you're an idiot if you think the other side does anything different. Both have corp. interest far above ours.

Load Metric

Between all of the money this last asshole dumped into green energy companies that went bust and giving $900B to bankers and giant corporate interest GM, i'm not sure you understand what has been said and what has actually been done. But I do love the idea of nothing but Obama voters at a poker table, as long as they don't try to rob you.

Comments

OSA: 2nd best post in thread
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 08-14-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Load Metric
    Simplistic view. But assuming you're right, you want to ban people who make lots of -EV decisions from your home game? Ok...

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Oh you mean Rich and self-serving such as the avg Dumbocrat in DC anymore.. The ones who talk bullshit and pretend to care about the poor and minorities by paying lipservice to free handouts all the while laughing at them as peons and beneath them in real life. Because that is exactly who the Democratic party has become. The party of the elitist snob Ivy League graduates who pretend to give a shit while being just as guilty of hiding their money elsewhere and buried in tax shelters very deep so their own confiscatory tax laws cant get to them. The ones who exempt themselves from every fucking law they write.. Say what you want but the Republican party has some issues obviously as they bitch about big government yet seem to think they need to legislate morality in the bedroom and what not and yes it seems as far as what we can play online. However need I remind people BF didn't happen under Bush it was Obamas Justice Dept and his appointee Phreet from Southern District of NY that was behind it.. Yes UIGEA was dirty pool, again never claimed the GOP were saints but reality is both political parties are fucked up.

One side pretends to give a shit when they really don't and the other are just hypocrites.. Im to the point I wish a viable 3rd party would finally fucking rise up in this country. I fear until the lobbyist cancer that is run amok in DC is wiped out by blowing up the US Tax code completely and eliminating all the loopholes with either the Fairtax (which I prefer since it would force everybody to pay something into the system including undocumented/illegal aliens as well as those who work under the table and earn shit tons of undeclared income as well as not punish for earning and reward saving) or a flat tax like some have proposed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Oh you mean Rich and self-serving such as the avg Dumbocrat in DC anymore.. The ones who talk bullshit and pretend to care about the poor and minorities by paying lipservice to free handouts all the while laughing at them as peons and beneath them in real life. Because that is exactly who the Democratic party has become. The party of the elitist snob Ivy League graduates who pretend to give a shit while being just as guilty of hiding their money elsewhere and buried in tax shelters very deep so their own confiscatory tax laws cant get to them. The ones who exempt themselves from every fucking law they write.. Say what you want but the Republican party has some issues obviously as they bitch about big government yet seem to think they need to legislate morality in the bedroom and what not and yes it seems as far as what we can play online. However need I remind people BF didn't happen under Bush it was Obamas Justice Dept and his appointee Phreet from Southern District of NY that was behind it.. Yes UIGEA was dirty pool, again never claimed the GOP were saints but reality is both political parties are fucked up.

One side pretends to give a shit when they really don't and the other are just hypocrites.. Im to the point I wish a viable 3rd party would finally fucking rise up in this country. I fear until the lobbyist cancer that is run amok in DC is wiped out by blowing up the US Tax code completely and eliminating all the loopholes with either the Fairtax (which I prefer since it would force everybody to pay something into the system including undocumented/illegal aliens as well as those who work under the table and earn shit tons of undeclared income as well as not punish for earning and reward saving) or a flat tax like some have proposed.
    calm down you fucking creep. She's got a point and you should

Comments

tyde: lol he's the worst

manowar: you are the worst

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Whose pockets do you think the Democrats are putting money in? Yours?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Whose pockets do you think the Democrats are putting money in? Yours?

She's most likely in a nurse's union, so yeah. http://www.seiu.org

Load Metric
    Are you anti union 4d?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Are you anti union 4d?

It's complicated.

Load Metric
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Myyyyyyy how times have changed.

In 2014 Obama was president and you post like this. I don't think either party has radically changed since then, and yet you absolutely skewer any Trump critic as a god-hating communist pedophile.

Conclusion: to get your vote back we need a handsome big-dicked black man as president. Maybe I'll run after all.

Comments

big dick: what a find

mickeycrimm: witttle waltie has a wittle dick

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Are you anti union 4d?

It's complicated.
    Eight year olds, Dude.

Comments

Krypt: perfect

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I love how the same people who signed off on trickle down economics also say Dems only care about corporate interests. Let’s take a look at recent history:

Bush 1 hands a wrecked economy to Clinton, 8 years later Clinton hands a government in surplus to Bush 2

Bush 2 hands a wrecked economy to Obama, 8 years later Obama hands a well functioning economy to Trump who of course takes credit for it on day 1

Trump hands a wrecked economy to Biden ... starting to see a pattern? Republican “economics” is celptocracy.

A functioning economy puts money in all of our pockets.

Load Metric
    LOL documentation that this batty old cunt got radicalized.

Comments

Muck Ficon: She needs to start drinking again. She is horrible
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information