Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I have banned Republicans from my home game

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Because your criticisms about Trump were usually limited to how he was not he politically effective, and as such hurting the Republican Party’s overall agenda, NOT for things that you SHOULD have criticized him for if you weren’t so doggishly partisan!

I mean, fuck!!! How can someone who claims to be objective and unbiased claim that that they “don’t see any reason why” Trump should have been impeached over the Capitol insurrection riot??? Especially when even Mitch McConnell has even just yesterday publicly said that Trump is “morally and practically” responsible for that riot!

AND when just a month ago that you said that you hoped the second impeachment succeeds in barring Trump from being able to run again for the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They're going to try for a second impeachment. GOP support is growing for this.

I actually hope this succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog.

I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done. Sure, he can still bitch from the sidelines, but that lacks teeth if everyone knows he can't run again.

It's the only way for the party to move forward.
    Oh, wait! I forgot that you were AGAIN only criticizing Trump for his potential to hurt the GOP’s electoral chances, and NOT because he used the bully pulpit of the Presidency to stoke The Big Lie about the election being “massively rigged” for MONTHS and inciting a riot to try to stop Congress from certifying the presidential election results after all his other machinizations to overturn the election had failed.

So, I’m guessing you now must think that Trump being able to run again in 2024 is going to help the GOP?
    shut up you humongous faggot, there was no fucking riot, they invited them in and they were walking in the velvet ropes ffs
    Is that why they built a gallows and were trying to find Pence to hang him?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

another fkn brainwashed retard that would SMD if we ever met in person
    mono y mono...

I would actually fight you (sidedish) in a heartbeat. Of course that's not allowed on this board, so we would need to be given the it's o.k by Druff and then we could arrange it. I don't think your tough at all honestly...

wtf are u retards talking about, im saying im the coolest guy in the room. seriously shoulda seen legallynonbindingposts walk away in shame when he realized hes a retard for hating on me
    I always thought that was a cleatus dupe since the TDS was off the charts

hmmm interesting theory, definately obsessed with me. yes i could be making up that story but some guy idk appeared to be railing me in some tourney cuz druff said we were in the same tourney and then he slinked off when i got down to 3 BB. appeared to be in the age range of the pictures of LNBP and never logged in to troll me again which was 60% of his gimmick and he claimed to live in nevada, thats my intel

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Because your criticisms about Trump were usually limited to how he was not he politically effective, and as such hurting the Republican Party’s overall agenda, NOT for things that you SHOULD have criticized him for if you weren’t so doggishly partisan!

I mean, fuck!!! How can someone who claims to be objective and unbiased claim that that they “don’t see any reason why” Trump should have been impeached over the Capitol insurrection riot??? Especially when even Mitch McConnell has even just yesterday publicly said that Trump is “morally and practically” responsible for that riot!

AND when just a month ago that you said that you hoped the second impeachment succeeds in barring Trump from being able to run again for the Presidency.

Oh, wait! I forgot that you were AGAIN only criticizing Trump for his potential to hurt the GOP’s electoral chances, and NOT because he used the bully pulpit of the Presidency to stoke The Big Lie about the election being “massively rigged” for MONTHS and inciting a riot to try to stop Congress from certifying the presidential election results after all his other machinizations to overturn the election had failed.

So, I’m guessing you now must think that Trump being able to run again in 2024 is going to help the GOP?
    shut up you humongous faggot, there was no fucking riot, they invited them in and they were walking in the velvet ropes ffs
    yeah cause 4 red necks are gonna get to the FUCKING VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, do you see how stupid you sound?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mumbles:

Trump did not instruct anyone to riot or invade the Capitol building.

He actually said that he was going to lead a peaceful protest to the Capitol to where people can make their voices heard. While he didn't end up leading the protest there, people went forth and invaded the building -- something he never asked or implied.

I didn't like Trump's behavior in the final 2 months of his term. This wasn't just because of his effect on the Georgia race, but because I disapproved in general. I said this many times, both on this forum, and on radio.

You cannot hold politicians responsible when third parties do bad things on their behalf, unless they instructed these third parties to do so. Take the Congressional baseball shooting a few years back. Bernie Sanders had just said that Republicans were killing seniors with their healthcare policy. A diehard Bernie supporter, James Hodgkinson, then attempted to murder Republican Congressmen who were playing baseball in a park, and wrote a note that he did this because of how they were killing seniors. Hodgkinson was 62, and was close to a senior himself, by the way. (He was unable to speak about this after the fact, because he was shot dead during the attack.)

No Republicans were claiming Bernie was responsible, or that he should face any consequence for that rhetoric. It was understood that Bernie couldn't be blamed for the actions of a psycho who mistook his words as a call to commit attempted murder.

Same thing here. You may hate the way Trump acted and how he wouldn't concede the election he clearly lost, but LOL at trying to make the case that he was telling people to violently attack the Capitol. He wasn't. That's just a bullshit stretch being attempted by the Democrats, for political purposes.

Comments

big dick: #freehitler

MumblesBadly: Druff, even Mitch McConnell has said that Trump is responsible for the riot!

Sloppy Joe: Kool Aid retard

dwai: this is true

splitthis:

mickeycrimm:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

MrTickle: terrible take

Jayjami: Lol. That “speech” was a dog whistle.

Load Metric
    Mumbles:

He actually said that he was going to lead a peaceful protest to the Capitol to where people can make their voices heard. While he didn't end up leading the protest there, people went forth and invaded the building -- something he never asked or implied.

I didn't like Trump's behavior in the final 2 months of his term. This wasn't just because of his effect on the Georgia race, but because I disapproved in general. I said this many times, both on this forum, and on radio.

You cannot hold politicians responsible when third parties do bad things on their behalf, unless they instructed these third parties to do so. Take the Congressional baseball shooting a few years back. Bernie Sanders had just said that Republicans were killing seniors with their healthcare policy. A diehard Bernie supporter, James Hodgkinson, then attempted to murder Republican Congressmen who were playing baseball in a park, and wrote a note that he did this because of how they were killing seniors. Hodgkinson was 62, and was close to a senior himself, by the way. (He was unable to speak about this after the fact, because he was shot dead during the attack.)

No Republicans were claiming Bernie was responsible, or that he should face any consequence for that rhetoric. It was understood that Bernie couldn't be blamed for the actions of a psycho who mistook his words as a call to commit attempted murder.

Same thing here. You may hate the way Trump acted and how he wouldn't concede the election he clearly lost, but LOL at trying to make the case that he was telling people to violently attack the Capitol. He wasn't. That's just a bullshit stretch being attempted by the Democrats, for political purposes.

Load Metric
    Mumbles:

Yeah Hitler did nothing wrong either, he didn't release gas or kill any Jews. Just because he led the country and others did?

#freehitler

Comments

BCR: The Manson defense

splitthis: Stupid sloppy joe
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    yeah cause 4 red necks are gonna get to the FUCKING VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, do you see how stupid you sound?
    They got close but that's not the point. You said "they invited them in" and "there was no riot."

Also, an attempt is a crime no matter if they succeed or not. It's you who sounds stupid.

Comments

mickeycrimm: wittle waltie's IQ is lower than room temperature

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Mumbles:

Wake the fuck up, Druff! Even Mitch McConnell has forcefully argued that Trump was responsible for causing the riot!!! Is he now a Democrat???

Comments

Walter Sobchak: obv he's a communist now

mickeycrimm: I disagree with establishment republican Mitch McConnell
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Mitch McConnell gave a speech on how Trump incited the mob after voting to acquit him of inciting the mob?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: a real profile in courage obv

MumblesBadly: Senate leader of the January Exception Party

Load Metric

They got close but that's not the point. You said "they invited them in" and "there was no riot."

Also, an attempt is a crime no matter if they succeed or not. It's you who sounds stupid.
    the police did let them in, and by the left's own definition, there wasn't a riot, sorry fag

Load Metric
    Mumbles:

nooooooo

it's only super duper bad when Trump talks! not Democrats!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Mumbles:

Yeah Hitler did nothing wrong either, he didn't release gas or kill any Jews. Just because he led the country and others did?

#freehitler
    On the other hand, your hero, Josef Stalin, was quite benign.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    bump
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    bump
    That all you got?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I am Roadrunner to your Wylie Coyote. Nice try though.

Comments

gimmick: how long you wanna keep this going, cunt

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: ^ 1% chance of you saying anything while repping ^
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Mumbles:

How about the two hours he spent laughing his ass off instead of sending in the National Guard, which even his daughter was begging him to do, and then calling the rioters “very special”? I guess Hitler wasn’t responsible for Kristallnacht either.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Mumbles:

How about the two hours he spent laughing his ass off instead of sending in the National Guard, which even his daughter was begging him to do, and then calling the rioters “very special”? I guess Hitler wasn’t responsible for Kristallnacht either.
    Even if the above were true, that wouldn't mean Trump caused the riots -- only that his response to them wasn't sufficient.

However, note that only one person died from the riots, and that was one of the rioters. The whole thing was put down within a few hours, and Congress returned to normal session. The effect of the whole thing, while admittedly a bad look from a symbolism standpoint, didn't do very much tangible damage.

This pales in comparison to the summer 2020 riots (just 7 months earlier), where Democatic leaders not only praised them, but also called off police from stopping them. Those riots resulted in a lot of innocent people killed, a lot of innocent people's businesses destroyed, and entire cities essentially held hostage for days.

LOL at the same people crying about MUH INSURRECTION being the same ones who were either silent or supportive of the 2020 BLM riots.

Cue Sloppy Joe post accusing me of whataboutism.

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Even if the above were true, that wouldn't mean Trump caused the riots -- only that his response to them wasn't sufficient.

However, note that only one person died from the riots, and that was one of the rioters. The whole thing was put down within a few hours, and Congress returned to normal session. The effect of the whole thing, while admittedly a bad look from a symbolism standpoint, didn't do very much tangible damage.

This pales in comparison to the summer 2020 riots (just 7 months earlier), where Democatic leaders not only praised them, but also called off police from stopping them. Those riots resulted in a lot of innocent people killed, a lot of innocent people's business' destroyed, and entire cities essentially held hostage for days.

LOL at the same people crying about MUH INSURRECTION being the same ones who were either silent or supportive of the 2020 BLM riots.

You seem to ignore the fact it was an attack on our democratic institution. So now when our party loses - it is all at once ok to lay siege on congress. Then when it fails everyone is supposed to say 'oh gee, thats ok, lets not prosecute. They were KIDDING AROUND'.

How many liberals do you see defending the anarchists who showed up at BLM to set things on fire?

How many conservatives defend the rioters at Congress ?

One person died in that attack in one location. Do you think we had that average across BLM protests ?

Comments

splitthis: Blmmmmmmm

gimmick:

mickeycrimm: LOL! Kamala raised money to bail out BLM rioters

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

This pales in comparison to the summer 2020 riots (just 7 months earlier), where Democatic leaders not only praised them, but also called off police from stopping them. Those riots resulted in a lot of innocent people killed, a lot of innocent people's business' destroyed, and entire cities essentially held hostage for days.

You seem to ignore the fact it was an attack on our democratic institution. So now when our party loses - it is all at once ok to lay siege on congress. Then when it fails everyone is supposed to say 'oh gee, thats ok, lets not prosecute. They were KIDDING AROUND'.

How many liberals do you see defending the anarchists who showed up at BLM to set things on fire?

How many conservatives defend the rioters at Congress ?

One person died in that attack in one location. Do you think we had that average across BLM protests ?

THIS IS A REAL BAD POST. GO TAKE A SHOWER.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information