Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I have banned Republicans from my home game

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    RFK Jr. could sway me back, but democrats have become a cancer on society and there is no cure.
    I am a right wing Republican, but I don't disagree with you on this one. About the RFK Jr.

Load Metric
    RFK Jr. could sway me back, but democrats have become a cancer on society and there is no cure.
    I suspect you prolly haven’t let go of your old fashioned notions of democracy so I want to be the one to let you know…. you will have absolutely no opportunity to vote for RFK at any time between now and 2024. There will be no primary and their will be no debate.

Simultaneously, I’m still filled with the notion that the Democrats will turn on Biden and have him gutted. He would be served up for prosecution as is our new modern democratic practice.

It will be interesting to test this guess,

Comments

splitthis: End times

Silver
    Load Metric
    If they were rich and self serving I could let it slide, but there is nothing worse than a poor ignorant hillbilly republican voting to put more money in the rich mans pocket. Repubs smart using god, guns, and NASCAR to summon the idiot vote.
    I couldn’t have said it better myself….Trumptard!

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Lol Biden said he would not run for reelection if Trump wasn’t gonna be the one running against him. Said he has to keep him out of office rofl, more like to keep your sick ass out of jail.

One time, please let Trump win.

If we don’t get rid of demonrats, in 2 generations time will be Mad Max world.

Comments

Tellafriend: far too optimistic
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    If they were rich and self serving I could let it slide, but there is nothing worse than a poor ignorant hillbilly republican voting to put more money in the rich mans pocket. Repubs smart using god, guns, and NASCAR to summon the idiot vote.
    It's funny what a bunch of Joel Osteen on a Sunday morning will do to one's psychie. Glad you joined the team though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It's funny what a bunch of Joel Osteen on a Sunday morning will do to one's psychie. Glad you joined the team though.
    Osteen is a false preacher. Note never a mention of Bible verse. All about $$$$$$. He is an agent of Satan.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Osteen is a false preacher. Note never a mention of Bible verse. All about $$$$$$. He is an agent of Satan.
    It's false prophet, just so you don't embarrass yourself in the theology discussion.

Load Metric

It's false prophet, just so you don't embarrass yourself in the theology discussion.

this ship sailed

Comments

BCR: Indeed
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

You've banned them from your poker game but as a cock sucking prostitute do you gauge political affiliation before fellatio commences?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

No, he is a false PREACHER. He doesn’t remotely qualify as a prophet dummy.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

No, he is a false PREACHER. He doesn’t remotely qualify as a prophet dummy.
    The term 'false preacher' does not exist. You just made it up. What you meant was false prophet which is charlatan who claims to speak on the behalf of God but knows its bullshit because lemmings believe it.

If you had invited Republicans to your home game someone certainly would have explained that to you. I am glad you are MAGA and all, we need every vote, but you are dumber than shit.

Load Metric
    He is not worthy of being called a prophet in even a negative sense. He sucks.

Now, go back to crying about losing 2k while bragging about having 200k while freaking out about an armpit growth while killing yourself with booze while adopting a clean diet.

In other words fuck off.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    He is not worthy of being called a prophet in even a negative sense. He sucks.

Now, go back to crying about losing 2k while bragging about having 200k while freaking out about an armpit growth while killing yourself with booze while adopting a clean diet.

In other words fuck off.
    I am going to dismiss myself from this thread because I am dumber by the second responding in it. But the term "False Preacher" does not exist nor will it ever be part of the American vernacular. You meant false prophet and even when properly cited and corrected you can't admit. Why? Because you are dumber than shit. Yes split there were dinosaurs before humans, just so you know before your Jesus conversion which you seem to think is relevant in all your posts.

Thread Information