Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: mike brown

Load Metric
    valencia in the hizzzaaayyyy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Split u obviously dont live around blacks. My wife can roll out of bed looking like shit and go to the store and have at least 2 n-words hit on her. She even had a 1st a few days ago. A black chick said to her you have a perfect body, and im like fuck even the chicks hit on you. Shes never been hit on in white stores.
    I lived in a mostly white neighborhood for the past 19 years. My kids education has tapped me out. Sold that house and bought a foreclosure in a 50/50 with percentage going black as time goes on. I would not have raised my kid here but for me is close to work and is a quiet isolated street. Had an alarm in old and new house along with a loaded gun at bedside. Shit a black woman said to me a gas station yesterday that I look good and 25 years old. Didn't realize till now she was hitting on me prolly going for a 3some with her boo. Lolz Ty for heads up.

I have always said america was built on the backs of blacks and will be taken down the same way.
    Hey maybe Charlie Manson had the right idea. Start a race war and get rid of the Negros?

Banned
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Split u obviously dont live around blacks. My wife can roll out of bed looking like shit and go to the store and have at least 2 n-words hit on her. She even had a 1st a few days ago. A black chick said to her you have a perfect body, and im like fuck even the chicks hit on you. Shes never been hit on in white stores.
    Hey I've been around plenty of them and 95% of them are f#cking animals.

I did have several customers at my auto shop who were black but behaved like white people.

My DI in boot camp I hated and wanted to kill him. Until I got into combat. Then I reaslised that he was so inhuman to me because he wanted me to live and kill the enemy.

But other than that I've met very few that I'd have dinner with.

Comments

1marley1:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So as a mechanic at the time I was standing there when John P. Bryant the boss is standing there next to this black auto saleman who makes him a ton of money.

Mr. Bryant says to him.

''Hey Buckwheat? What can you do with a 7' 1'' n#gger with a 2 inch d#ck who can't play basketball''?

''Make him the best car saleman on the Earth Mr. Bryant like me.''

''Yes you are one h#ll of a good f#cking lier there Buckwheat.'' Mr. Bryant said.

Mr. Bryand had so much $$$ it was sick. He bought his way out of 6 DUIs before they sent the judge to jail for doing it.

Last edited by son of lockman; 08-21-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Hard for me to follow your thinking and figure out your position...

but let me comment on your shooting 6 times comment...i think if you did some reading of online information about shooing you may not feel that way....from what i've read, it is very easy to get off that many shots in 2 or 3 seconds with type gun the officer was undoubtedly using, a semi-auto 9mm with a trigger pull of 5 or 6 pounds...and in that amount of time, an average person running toward you can cover 10 yards...and given that Brown was 6'4" and 250+ there would be a disparity of force in favor of Brown if the two engaged in hand to hand, thus use of deadly force by the officer to defend can be justified...rarely does a single hit disable someone---that happens only if the shot hits the spinal cord or brain--most fatal shots are body shots that cause the victim to bleed to death, and that requires a minute or two minimum during which the victim can do a lot of damage...most shots fired by police miss, so they fire several times to improve the odds of getting one hit...and also, it does happen where one bullet may enter the victum more than once, particularly if the victim has his hands in front of him or the victim is turned sideways to the shooter....

in summary, 6 hits sounds excessive to the general public, but i believe those familiar with shooting incidents would not think so

btw, the autopsy shows no entry wounds from behind
    Great read it makes you sound so smart except for one thing. 6 shots from 1 cop is excessive in almost any situation. You're comparing 1 shot to 6. I didnt say 2 was excessive I said 6 was. its pretty simple the thug n-word punched him in the face and he unloaded on him partially defending himself and partially rage. I cant say I blame him but its going to be the 6 shots that takes him down. Take that to the bank.
    i disagree strongly about 6 shots as excessive...shots are only excessive when it is clear the shooting victim is no longer a threat to the officer or person defending himself...that could be shot number 1 or last shot in the shooter's magazine (typically 15) or even more...just how many shots were fired in the Brown shooting i am not aware of...but i bet it was more than 6 with more shots missed than hit....i believe the autopsy said Brown was hit 6 times, with one shot hitting Brown more than once (enter and exit arm, then re-enter in upper arm or torso)...i believe it was the last hit, the shot that entered Brown's head, that ended the threat to the officer, as Brown collapsed after that hit...all of the hits prior to the final were in the right arm or upper right side of the chest, none of those places are immediately disabling usually...
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-21-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

How many times would you shoot your n-word neighbor if he broke your orbital bone and went after your gun then charged at you? And he was 6'4 and three bills? He had to make sure that feral beast wasn't getting up. Should have shot him ten times then put a grenade up his ass as far as I'm concerned.
    The problem is the Police are taught to kill but when they do it they get in trouble for it. I think if he unloads 3-4 shots hed be ok since the facts are he was attacked, but when you keep shooting till hes dead the media eats that shit up. imagine if Zimmer fuck had shot him 6 times he wouldnt have gotten off. Theres just no way without video that 6 shots by 1 cop wont be considered excessive.
    Wasn't this Brown dude 15 feet away from the cop? Now if you can't take down some dude at that distance you shouldn't be a cop with 1 shot to do it. So 6 shots does seem like overkill.

But the whole problem with the race issue starts abck to when the Spanish came to the new world and brought slavery with them. then took it to florida which they had.

So th English took it to America and the South made there living. It was a horrific to bring blacks to the Americas.

Thing is the blacksin Africa sold their own people to the slave traders. And the slaves lived a much better life in the Americas. Much better.

But black people lived like animals in Africa and thousands of years of such an existance is hard to shed.

Blacks will f#ck anything. Even animals.

Blacks will lie, steal, and cheat. They don0t even think that they're doing wrong when they do it.

Shocky proved that these people have IQs 15 points below white people. he also proved that chinks have IQs 5 points above white people. something whites never speak about. lol

The best advice I can give you is to keep as far a distance from a black person as you can. If you don't you only have yourself to blame for the trouble they will cause you.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Drop in one shot? You watch many movies...read some accounts of real shooting incidents

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Great read it makes you sound so smart except for one thing. 6 shots from 1 cop is excessive in almost any situation. You're comparing 1 shot to 6. I didnt say 2 was excessive I said 6 was. its pretty simple the thug n-word punched him in the face and he unloaded on him partially defending himself and partially rage. I cant say I blame him but its going to be the 6 shots that takes him down. Take that to the bank.
    i disagree strongly about 6 shots as excessive...shots are only excessive when it is clear the shooting victim is no longer a threat to the officer or person defending himself...that could be shot number 1 or last shot in the shooter's magazine (typically 15) or even more...just how many shots were fired in the Brown shooting i am not aware of...but i bet it was more than 6 with more shots missed than hit....i believe the autopsy said Brown was hit 6 times, with one shot hitting Brown more than once (enter and exit arm, then re-enter in upper arm or torso)...i believe it was the last hit, the shot that entered Brown's head, that ended the threat to the officer, as Brown collapsed after that hit...all of the hits prior to the final were in the right arm or upper right side of the chest, none of those places are immediately disabling usually...
    When I was in Vietnam with my M14 when I saw the guy go down I didn't keep unloading on him. It was a waste of ammunition to do so.

Hit someone with a handgun today at that distance and any well trained cop has got the man.

Well maybe 2 shots as some of these n#ggers are a little on the big side.

Like I said previously. What we have here is a mouthy n#gger vs. some Rambo cop. A bad match up doomed for trouble.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post

The problem is the Police are taught to kill but when they do it they get in trouble for it. I think if he unloads 3-4 shots hed be ok since the facts are he was attacked, but when you keep shooting till hes dead the media eats that shit up. imagine if Zimmer fuck had shot him 6 times he wouldnt have gotten off. Theres just no way without video that 6 shots by 1 cop wont be considered excessive.
    Wasn't this Brown dude 15 feet away from the cop? Now if you can't take down some dude at that distance you shouldn't be a cop with 1 shot to do it. So 6 shots does seem like overkill.

But the whole problem with the race issue starts abck to when the Spanish came to the new world and brought slavery with them. then took it to florida which they had.

So th English took it to America and the South made there living. It was a horrific to bring blacks to the Americas.

Thing is the blacksin Africa sold their own people to the slave traders. And the slaves lived a much better life in the Americas. Much better.

But black people lived like animals in Africa and thousands of years of such an existance is hard to shed.

Blacks will lie, steal, and cheat. They don0t even think that they're doing wrong when they do it.

Shocky proved that these people have IQs 15 points below white people. he also proved that chinks have IQs 5 points above white people. something whites never speak about. lol

The best advice I can give you is to keep as far a distance from a black person as you can. If you don't you only have yourself to blame for the trouble they will cause you.
    Don't forget we had to run the Indians in to the everglades to steal the land here in Florida
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Im watching the n-words on tv complaining that they get harrased by cops and they know when they get pulled over to keep their hands at 10-2 and say yes sir no sir. If thats the case then why do you think its ok to attack a cop? If the really harrass you for doing nothing and you know how you're supposed to act then how stupid are the ones that attack a cop and get shot. Its like they're argueing against themselves but are too dumb to realize it.
    Hey I'm at Magic Mountain 15 years ago and have to take a leak.

So I hit the head and it's filled with n#ggers. So I get in liine. problem is the n#ggers keep cutting in front of me so after 10 minutes I say ''stop this''.

Wrong thing to do as they begin to surround me.

Then all of the sudden 2 white cops come in and see what is happening and rescue me. Then take me outside and start to yell at me.

''You are one nutcase mister to go into there if you see a bunch of black kids in there. Now get going and remember what we have told you if you want to live a long life.''

This really happened to me when I was there with my family outside of L.A.
    Its too bad you didnt die that day

Comments

big dick: stfu idiot.

son of lockman: :)
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

Don't forget we had to run the Indians in to the everglades to steal the land here in Florida
    lol as they still haven't signed a peace treaty and didn't that happen in 1819?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Hey I'm at Magic Mountain 15 years ago and have to take a leak.

So I hit the head and it's filled with n#ggers. So I get in liine. problem is the n#ggers keep cutting in front of me so after 10 minutes I say ''stop this''.

Wrong thing to do as they begin to surround me.

Then all of the sudden 2 white cops come in and see what is happening and rescue me. Then take me outside and start to yell at me.

''You are one nutcase mister to go into there if you see a bunch of black kids in there. Now get going and remember what we have told you if you want to live a long life.''

This really happened to me when I was there with my family outside of L.A.
    Its too bad you didnt die that day
    If that had happened I couldn't entertain you today.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    CNN reported that the officer only suffered facial swelling and not the broken eye socket.
    This is kinda the point though. They are rioting and looting when we they had 10% of the story and now we probably have 50% at the most.

if CNN told the whole truth about the story maybe the riots wouldn't have escalated like they did and CNN would not be able to cover all the drama that's probably why they didn't tell the whole story...

Comments

adamantium: post more, also is that your dog?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sd858duece View Post

This is kinda the point though. They are rioting and looting when we they had 10% of the story and now we probably have 50% at the most.

if CNN told the whole truth about the story maybe the riots wouldn't have escalated like they did and CNN would not be able to cover all the drama that's probably why they didn't tell the whole story...
    Shit no argument here. The media loves this shit. They even like to play clips of shit and edit them. Remember the clips of them just playing GZ saying hes black, but when the audio came out the 911 person said what color are they and he said i think hes black. The media loves to get the dumb n-words all riled up with misinformation.

Load Metric

They arent smart enough to understand slavery was the best thing that ever happened to them. Then my ancestors fought Shortbusses ancestors to free them. If they had a brain they would realize how much they owe me.

Comments

big dick: LOL this is truth

Load Metric
    It's funny to hear black people get mad when white people generalize about black people while at the same time generalizing all white people.

Like they think that the average white person/police interaction is an exchange of pleasantries.

Cops are generally dicks with inferiority complexes.( more generalizing) Not all, but most. My heartbeat and blood pressure goes up 10beats/points every time I see one even if I haven't done a thing and I'm stone sober.

Sure, blacks get shot way more, but this shit is self-fulfilling and circular. If you go all black power fist when they pull you over it's going to greatly increase the odds of getting your ass shot.

I've always put my hands at 10/2 when pulled over or feared getting shot since I was 16. I always let them see my hands. This is just common sense taught to you if you grow up in any urban area. I keep hearing black people and the media talk about this like its discriminatory and something only they have to do. Every person white or black does this shit unless they grew up in the fucking Hamptons.

Comments

BUBBLES:

Dan Druff: yup

Hockey Guy: You should now change this into the most racist, disgusting pile of shit post to make it look like Druff agrees. Seriously though, good post.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-22-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Load Metric
    hamptons in the hizzzaaaaaayyyyyy

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    Not sure if you have seen this yet but I do believe that maybe this guy might be on to something. He has some points but you can see it either way. I guess he has been taking a load of shit from both sides

CNN needs to play this video and hopefully black people watch and learn...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    It's funny to hear black people get mad when white people generalize about black people while at the same time generalizing all white people.

Like they think that the average white person/police interaction is an exchange of pleasantries.

Cops are generally dicks with inferiority complexes.( more generalizing) Not all, but most. My heartbeat and blood pressure goes up 10beats/points every time I see one even if I haven't done a thing and I'm stone sober.

Sure, blacks get shot way more, but this shit is self-fulfilling and circular. If you go all black power fist when they pull you over it's going to greatly increase the odds of getting your ass shot.

I've always put my hands at 10/2 when pulled over or feared getting shot since I was 16. I always let them see my hands. This is just common sense taught to you if you grow up in any urban area. I keep hearing black people and the media talk about this like its discriminatory and something only they have to do. Every person white or black does this shit unless they grew up in the fucking Hamptons.
    That's good to know about 10 - 2 as I always thought it was 10-4

Load Metric
    Let the record show that despite the amount of N bombs I drop in my posts I am in no way a racist. I hate rednecks as much as I hate n-words. I can honestly say there are three blacks I know personally who I like more than 95% of the whites I know. These are people who work, don't break laws and hate n-words as well. They are embarrassed by them.

There are only three breathing things that scare me. Alligators, sharks and the common n-word. The n-word is probably the most dangerous of the three.

Comments

ShadyJ: Damn n-words are worse then gators and sharks rep

Lord of the Fraud: decent form itt

big dick: I feel exact sameway

Thread Information