Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: mike brown

Load Metric

mike brown

Which side you on?

Load Metric
    Who deserved to die more. Ward or Brown?

Who deserves to die more? Tony Stewart or cop who shot Brown?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I always liked Biggie more then Tupac, personally.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Which side you on?
    Well pretty ruthless to shoot someone down. Even if it is a negro. Police will lie about it and get away with most of it in the end.

Negros will riot and show how they really are just animals.

This has been going on since I can remember. Like Watts in 1965. The negros in the end lost and showed how they really are. Animals and worst than dirty dogs.

Sonny

Comments

big dick: LOL

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Im on the cops side. The kid just walks in to a store takes something and walks right out, then threatens the owner with physical harm when he confronts him.

Comments

sd858duece: yeah that kid thought he was hard...

Load Metric
    News Media want to report on this story 24/7.

The mob needs to burn Ferguson, MO to the ground.

The police have tanks that are resistant to mines, body armor, machine guns, snipers, shotguns and tear gas.

The mob has Molotov cocktails and maybe pistols, they need body armor, SMG's, rockets, machine guns, shotguns and rifles.
    Then maybe we can have a fair fight.

This what the news media would like to see happen in Ferguson, MO...

First, the black mob moves in and kills the mayor live on TV.
    Then they start killing cops, then the national guard moves in and starts killing the negros.

Imagine the ratings if this were to actually happen?

Comments

big dick: ratings would be amazing

1marley1:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    News Media want to report on this story 24/7.

The mob needs to burn Ferguson, MO to the ground.

The police have tanks that are resistant to mines, body armor, machine guns, snipers, shotguns and tear gas.

The mob has Molotov cocktails and maybe pistols, they need body armor, SMG's, rockets, machine guns, shotguns and rifles.
    Then maybe we can have a fair fight.

This what the news media would like to see happen in Ferguson, MO...

First, the black mob moves in and kills the mayor live on TV.
    Then they start killing cops, then the national guard moves in and starts killing the negros.

Imagine the ratings if this were to actually happen?

These guys had what they needed but still were gunned down in the end. Give em credit though for going all out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But let's be real here. The black folk could never win a battle in the streets fir the simple reason they have no organization. No supplies, reinforcements or major weapons. And do you think the Federal government would let them burn down the whole city?

What the blacks should do is show some restraint. That way white people wouldn't fear them as much and demand that they be put in place.

Comments

big dick: good post sonny

ShadyJ: Great post sonny

Load Metric
    Im clearly on the n-words side here.

Who cares if he was on video stealing cigars and pushing the store owner out of the way. Who cares if they were walking down the middle of the street like they own it, all n-words do.

I have to go by the eye witnesses story. The guy who was with the poor unarmed black man. His story is soo solid I mean this stuff has happened to all of us at one point right?

The cop tells them to get the fuck out of the road. I believe this because if he was lying he would have added n-words to the end of it.

Then the cop backs up so close to them that when he opens his door it slams into the n-words and bounces off of them slamming the door on the cop. I mean thats hapened to me hundreds of times.

Then the cop reached out of his window and started choking the n-word victim and was pulling him into the car through the open window. They teach this the 1st day of training at the academy. Pull a guy through your window and on top of you to gain the upper hand. duh police 101 there.

Shooting him 6 times was not justifiable especially if he was shot in the back.

Its amazing to me how n-words always jump to one side before the facts come out. In the end he probably shot him too many times, but stop acting like he was this unarmed good guy who just froze and put his hands up and the cops unloaded on him.

Comments

1marley1:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All I can say here is that once again, our own Jewdonk/Tyde is once again a trailblazer and groundbreaker in national discussion.

Here Marty was abused himself by small town police in Oregon, brought his story to this forum last month, and many didn't take him seriously.

Now this thug Mike Brown gets capped, and all of a sudden it's a big national discussion about small town police being out of control.

All I can say to that is, "Welcome to July on PFA."

Load Metric
    When I heard that this unarmed guy was shot, basically in cold blood by the police. I was all for that community taking their pound of flesh from them dirty pigs.

But after seeing that scumbag nonchalantly and arrogantly walk out of that store with his prize box of cigars. I didn't care anymore.

Best all round solution would be the army taking out both the police AND rioting peasants.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    When I heard that this unarmed guy was shot, basically in cold blood by the police. I was all for that community taking their pound of flesh from them dirty pigs.

But after seeing that scumbag nonchalantly and arrogantly walk out of that store with his prize box of cigars. I didn't care anymore.

Best all round solution would be the army taking out both the police AND rioting peasants.
    Honestly, I am having a hard time coming to a conclusion on this one.

Small town cops are frequently awful and abusive, and I could totally see them stepping over the line. Not necessarily because they're racist, but just because they feel like they are in power and nobody can or will stop them.

At the same time, this kid was definitely a thug and a piece of shit, and it's not a stretch to believe that he assaulted the police officer and went for his gun, especially if he was worried about being apprehended over what he did a few hours prior.

Whether the cop shot him unjustifiably or not, I can't feel bad that a piece of shit like that is no longer walking on this earth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Open music, listen and read

Too bad we disassembled the B53 9 megaton nuclear bomb I guess. Might of come in handy and would have been nice to see what it could do. I always said building these things was a waste of $$$ unless you used them.

Name:  10593114_889147774447619_477338045090086653_n.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  63.3 KB

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45031536/n...d#.U_KCg8V5PSs

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

1marley1:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    The Negro never even used the ''wheel'' until the white man showed him how.

Name:  windmill.JPG
Views: 494
Size:  127.6 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It's not about the cops. It's not about the black. It's about divide and conquer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    It's not about the cops. It's not about the black. It's about divide and conquer.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I don't even look at the details in these things anymore. It's a waste of time. Just like all the other ones it will be about 50/50 as far as the info goes as to who is right and who is wrong. There will be violently opposing viewpoints and new tidbits will be added daily instead of all the info going out at once. This is to maximize the lifespan of this obvious divide and conquer maneuver. I know their Modi operandi and I refuse to be an audience member for their bull shit. I don't see the point of stressing over it. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt that sometimes news events are found by media and blow up because the elite see a way to use it. Now it's quite obvious that anything that is all over the news day after day after day after day was something they had their fingers all up in way before it happened.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I don't even look at the details in these things anymore. It's a waste of time. Just like all the other ones it will be about 50/50 as far as the info goes as to who is right and who is wrong. There will be violently opposing viewpoints and new tidbits will be added daily instead of all the info going out at once. This is to maximize the lifespan of this obvious divide and conquer maneuver. I know their Modi operandi and I refuse to be an audience member for their bull shit. I don't see the point of stressing over it. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt that sometimes news events are found by media and blow up because the elite see a way to use it. Now it's quite obvious that anything that is all over the news day after day after day after day was something they had their fingers all up in way before it happened.
    What you have is a red neck cop who shot and killed a mouthy n#gger. But still that doesn't give the other coons in town the right to destroy the city.

Just let it play out and the cop gets dismissed and the city pays out several million.

Load Metric
    The fact that a large consensus of the population believes that this 8 year veteran cop with no history of violence, and recent awards actually, just decided one random afternoon to murder this poor young innocent black kid in the street when the kid had his hands up and was begging for mercy is the most asinine thing Ive ever heard. I mean people truly believe thats what happened?

Just last night during the riots 2 people were shot in the crowd. Not by the police. They are now shooting each other. WTF? And there are reports out that the thugs were taking pot shots at the riot police, but the police never fired back. I heard that on a small local radio station this morning. How is Jesse Jackson not pronouncing this from a stage somewhere? I mean the blacks are shooting each other and the cops are standing by and doing nothing.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information