Thread: DAN DRUFF AND LEAVEING LAS VEGAS

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

DAN DRUFF AND LEAVEING LAS VEGAS

with benjamin getting toward school age i dont think druff will be liveing in vegas much longer. iam sure he looking for good schools in a nice town within a 150 miles from la.i know hes giveing that boy the best chance at a good life as he can and like it or not i think druff knows its time to hang it up and settle down. private schools give ben a chance to meet and grow up with alot of benifits. take a few classes to freshen up and go back in the field you went to college for.write a good book.or play cards 2 days aweek in la. when school starts ben is off on the weekends and will want to do things with you. looking more like the white picket fences every day.

Comments

BeerAndPoker: lower case, don't, living, giving, benefits

tyde: pure genius as usual

Load Metric
    THE PERFEKT PLAYER

Load Metric
    Maybe he can move to Florida and get Ben into Pine Crest lots of big names have gone there.. The tuition is a little high on the jew gold price tag at 20-28k depending on where your kid is in school. However Im thinking the one big neg Druff might have against him is Bens mom and him not being married...I only suggest the school well its got a hella rep for private schools and Florida has plenty of poker action to keep Druff going should he choose to do so.. and close enough to fly to some decent Eastern US spots to play as well as Miami is a main airline hub.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Crest_School

Other choice in the area is Gulliver Prep which is probably 1B to Pinecrest's 1A status as top private school in Florida. (I know things have changed a bit, I went to Gulliver's lower school for last few yrs of Elementary prior to moving out of state when my dad transferred job locations)

Load Metric
    Pfa membership will go up

Load Metric
    I miss old school Delaware opiate induced ramblings.

BOGFATHER 4 LYF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Maybe he can move to Florida and get Ben into Pine Crest lots of big names have gone there.. The tuition is a little high on the jew gold price tag at 20-28k depending on where your kid is in school. However Im thinking the one big neg Druff might have against him is Bens mom and him not being married...I only suggest the school well its got a hella rep for private schools and Florida has plenty of poker action to keep Druff going should he choose to do so.. and close enough to fly to some decent Eastern US spots to play as well as Miami is a main airline hub.

Other choice in the area is Gulliver Prep which is probably 1B to Pinecrest's 1A status as top private school in Florida. (I know things have changed a bit, I went to Gulliver's lower school for last few yrs of Elementary prior to moving out of state when my dad transferred job locations)
    Druff mentioned his wife in a post so I thought he got married? Anyway would that really be a strike against Ben getting into that school?

The huge problem with this is that it's in Florida.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Druff mentioned his wife in a post so I thought he got married? Anyway would that really be a strike against Ben getting into that school?

The huge problem with this is that it's in Florida.
    Pretty sure Druff clarified on radio a coupla weeks ago that he had posted on a different site and used the term wife, when he posted it here he forgot to fix it. He used the term wife since it was a lot easier than explaining things.

May have been the show where Brandon returned.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Load Metric
    Maybe he can move to Florida and get Ben into Pine Crest lots of big names have gone there.. The tuition is a little high on the jew gold price tag at 20-28k depending on where your kid is in school.
    20K is pretty steep for kindergarten.

Load Metric
    he has to be close to min 1oo-2oo min to crack the nut in limit holdem ca. gives him his best chance

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    he has to be close to min 1oo-2oo min to crack the nut in limit holdem ca. gives him his best chance
    tough call on whether he'll make the change as at commerce they play like a bunch of nutcases.

Load Metric
    druff will be going. he wont raise that boy in a apartment in vegas.druff wont get married without a prenup were she wont get a dime and the boy will stay with druff.druff has just out grown the game. in 3 years or even less he will become a rec player. when online comes back the right way he will return to his pro statas.as far as live he dont want to lose his 7 star rateing. to get that he is playing somewere.in 10 years no one knows what hes won and no one ever will. i just stumbled about what he won on poker stars 3 years in the top 5 money winners at 30-60 50-100 and 100-200 93k at that game alone in one year.i would say over 10 years hes made 100k + per year. hes the perfect player. has 0 bad habits.but hes takeing to much time off. its cost him 40 to 60k by not playing in the last 3 months.SO NEVER CALL HIM CHEAP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Maybe he can move to Florida and get Ben into Pine Crest lots of big names have gone there.. The tuition is a little high on the jew gold price tag at 20-28k depending on where your kid is in school.
    20K is pretty steep for kindergarten.
    Looked at a school here for my middle school child and its 18k a year. Just insane what good schools cost.

Thread Information