Thread: Can PFA trade Jsearless for Jewdonk?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Can PFA trade Jsearless for Jewdonk?

Title pretty much says it all. For all his faults, JD is at least entertaining. This Jsearless troll has no redeeming qualities, and IMO Vegas banning him from DD and sending him here was a direct attack on the quality of this site.

Load Metric
    Truthiness.

But I think Jewdonk might be DD.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    Truthiness.

He's not DD because he responded in that thread asking if he was dead with a 1-liner like "get a life idiotics", which was actually pretty funny.

I guess it's possible he was really the one stabbed in that Sacramento crime report, but obviously he's well enough to log onto the internet and post something.

The problem with allowing Jewdonk here is that he knows no middle ground. He can't just be part of the site -- he always has to take it over.

If we could have Jewdonk in small doses, I'd allow him back here. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem capable of blending into a group.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    Truthiness.

He's not DD because he responded in that thread asking if he was dead with a 1-liner like "get a life faggots", which was actually pretty funny.

I guess it's possible he was really the one stabbed in that Sacramento crime report, but obviously he's well enough to log onto the internet and post something.

The problem with allowing Jewdonk here is that he knows no middle ground. He can't just be part of the site -- he always has to take it over.

If we could have Jewdonk in small doses, I'd allow him back here. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem capable of blending into a group.
    Serious question, why does Jewdonk (using his real name obviously) have a Wiki page?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

He's not DD because he responded in that thread asking if he was dead with a 1-liner like "get a life faggots", which was actually pretty funny.

Serious question, why does Jewdonk (using his real name obviously) have a Wiki page?

It would seem like he is trying to make less flattering mentions of his name be less prevalent when doing a Google search. Probably a smart idea all things considered.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    That is like asking why Boris still exists. I guess people might care who won the 41st WSOP Event LAST YEAR.

If we have to be serious -- It is an attempt by Jewdonk to thwart negative things about him from being at the top of a google search of his name.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    That is like asking why Boris still exists. I guess people might care who won the 41st WSOP Event LAST YEAR.

If we have to be serious -- It is an attempt by Jewdonk to thwart negative things about him from being at the top of a google search of his name.
    It's actually working. If you google Martin Carrico, you get a ton of the crap he's written about himself for the first few search pages, and none of the negative forum trolling comes up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't see Martin Carrico in Wikipedia, by the way.

Load Metric
    I don't see Martin Carrico in Wikipedia, by the way.
    Sorry, Druff it is a user page. Came up in google search.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Title pretty much says it all. For all his faults, JD is at least entertaining. This Jsearless troll has no redeeming qualities, and IMO Vegas banning him from DD and sending him here was a direct attack on the quality of this site.
    Lol, normally people get their facts straight before they spew sewage from their mouth. Vegas banned me from DD AFTER I WAS ALREADY HERE and had abandoned that place.

Haters gonna hate. Keep giving us some sweet losing picks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinamaniac
    JSEARLES22 is God

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At least can we get a containment thread to dump all his off-topic hijacks into?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

It's actually working. If you google Martin Carrico, you get a ton of the crap he's written about himself for the first few search pages, and none of the negative forum trolling comes up.
    Wow, very impressive. I just checked for myself and the first negative post is 4 pages in, a post complaining about him online poker scamming members of the flopturnriver forums in 2007.

However, if you google image his name with safe search off some penis pictures come up. Ironically, these pictures link to a bunch of posts he made on the Skatzpoker forums trying to slander Teamrazor's name, except it looks like one of the mods came by after the fact and changed Teamrazor's name to Martin Carrico. Very funny.

Load Metric
    jsearles is a huge fucking faggot.

That is all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Like I've said Marty's has many good qualities...But the darker ones overwhelmingly outnumber the good ones...

Even in small dosages it's going to set back PFA months of hard work and good faith here...

Sometimes in life for the good of all we must separate ourselves from those who hinder us...

Thread Information