Thread: Dustin Johnson ridin that train, high on cocaine

Platinum
    Load Metric

Dustin Johnson ridin that train, high on cocaine

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/du...e-test-cocaine

Dustin Johnson is serving a six-month suspension from the PGA Tour after testing positive for cocaine, a source has told Golf.com.

According to the source, Johnson has failed three drug tests: one for marijuana in 2009 and two for cocaine, in 2012 and 2014. He was previously suspended for the 2012 failed test, but that suspension was never made public. Under the PGA Tour’s drug-testing policies, the Tour is not required to announce any disciplinary actions against players who test positive for recreational drugs.

Johnson announced on Thursday that he is taking a leave of absence from professional golf, effective immediately.

“I will use this time to seek professional help for personal challenges I have faced,” he said in a statement issued by his management company. “By committing the time and resources necessary to improve my mental health, physical well-being and emotional foundation, I am confident that I will be better equipped to fulfill my potential and become a consistent champion.”

The PGA Tour released a curt statement wishing Johnson well and saying it looked forward to his return. When asked directly about Johnson’s failed drug tests and suspension, Ty Votaw, executive vice president of the PGA Tour, said Friday that the Tour would have no further comment.

Johnson’s conduct has long been a topic of conversation among close observers of the Tour. He is often seen in bars near his home in Jupiter, Fla., and is also known to have had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player.

The suspension means Johnson, 30, will miss the PGA Championship -- the season’s final major takes place next week in Louisville, Ky. -- and also the PGA Tour’s lucrative FedEx Cup playoff series. Johnson’s agent, David Winkle of Hambric Sports Management, notified the PGA of America on Thursday that his client will also not be competing in the Ryder Cup in Scotland this September. Earlier this week, when asked if Johnson was about to be suspended by the PGA Tour, Winkle texted an SI reporter, “Don’t believe everything you hear.”

Winkle did not immediately respond to a request to comment on Johnson’s failed drug tests and suspension.

Last year, Johnson announced his engagement to Paulina Gretzky, daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky. She was seen with members of her family at this year’s Masters and also attended the U.S. Open. Gretzky, a model with a handful of small film credits, appeared on the May cover of Golf Digest as a fitness maven.

In 2012, Johnson played the Cadillac Championship at Doral in March and then did not play again for 11 weeks, until the Memorial in late May. Johnson said at the time that he was not playing because he hurt his back while lifting a jet ski. However, Golf.com’s source says that Johnson was actually serving a suspension for failing a drug test for cocaine. The PGA Tour had no official comment at that time and Winkle denied that Johnson had been suspended.

An eight-time winner on Tour, Johnson had been enjoying one of the most successful seasons of his career, logging a win, two seconds, and seven top 10s on the way to earning more than $4.2 million. He was a near certainty to make the U.S. Ryder Cup team. Johnson’s leave will make Team USA captain Tom Watson’s job easier. Watson has three captain’s picks for his 12-man team and, without Johnson on the squad, Patrick Reed moves up to the ninth and final automatic spot on the qualification points list. Phil Mickelson moves closer to that final berth, in 10th place. Tiger Woods remains well outside automatic qualification.

Considered one of the most lavishly talented players in the game, Johnson is without question one of the longest hitters. At the British Open two weeks ago he hit one drive that measured 405 yards. His reputation as an extraordinary driver of the golf ball makes Johnson an important endorser of TaylorMade products. Earlier this year, then TaylorMade CEO Mark King was concerned about what he was hearing about Johnson’s private life but was told that there were no issues that would affect his ability to represent TaylorMade. (King is now president of Adidas North America, TaylorMade’s parent company.)

In a statement TaylorMade said it supported Johnson’s decision to temporarily step away from the PGA Tour. “We wish him well and look forward to his return,” the company added.

Despite his wins, he is perhaps better known for the major championships he has let slip away. In 2010, he was in position to win the PGA Championship but grounded his club in a bunker on the final hole, incurring a two-stoke penalty that left him two strokes out of a playoff between Bubba Watson and eventual winner Martin Kaymer. Earlier that year, Johnson had a three-shot lead at the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach after 54 holes but shot a final-round 82 to finish eighth. And in 2011 he was in contention at the British Open at Royal St. George’s before fading in the final round to finish tied second.
    If anyone knows the "culture" on the PGA Tour, this is sooooo far outside of what is "acceptable" it isn't even funny. Blow? Banging players wives? Hitting bars up every night? That shit just doesn't happen with Tour players. You are more likely to see them at bible study at night, instead of out on the prowl partying it up.

It was really odd when the whole Paulina Gretzky thing started, I mean what the hell would a Hollywood celebrity party girl want with a boring PGA tour player?? Well now it all makes sense. I bet the shit those two have done is epic, God only knows the benders they went on over the past couple years.

They should make a movie about this guy, would be awesome.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I didn't even realize they had drug testing on the PGA Tour

Load Metric
    The cocaine thing had been rumored for years and wasn't surprising. But the banging all the tour wives was unexpected and awesome.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pga came out with a statement that johnson wasnt suspended but took a leave. I agree with buck nasty that i didnt see the banging other tour wives but now that we know it makes you wonder who?

Hes currently banging wayne gretzkys daughter who is fine as fuck so bravo sir.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Pga came out with a statement that johnson wasnt suspended but took a leave. I agree with buck nasty that i didnt see the banging other tour wives but now that we know it makes you wonder who?

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/08/01...n-my-marriage/

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/08/01...n-my-marriage/
    #respect

Load Metric
    It's too bad they have to come down so hard on golfers in their prime.

As far as I can tell there is a positive correlation between banging hot chicks,doing drugs vs doing well on tour.

Comments

ftpjesus: [plain]Yep worked well for Tiger.. Been all fucking downhill since the bubble around him popped and he was outted for all his escapades. That and father time seems to be getting him also. PGA is latching onto Rory now Tigers ship has likely sailed[/p

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    In the PGA tour circle it's pretty widely known that he has been banging out Vijah Singh's wife for years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    In the PGA tour circle it's pretty widely known that he has been banging out Vijah Singh's wife for years.

Name:  12908.jpg
Views: 3984
Size:  69.5 KB

Name:  throwing+up-zoolander.gif
Views: 3107
Size:  284.4 KB

Load Metric
    Jimmy Walker's wife was the other one he was banging...the filthy whore she is. Dustin Johnson can go fuck himself. He's been a worthless coke head for years. He got suspended when he did because the Ryder Cup is coming up and Walker is on the team and they didn't want any friction. I heard a story about five years ago that Johnson's caddy told him to go fuck himself because he was doing so much coke.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Jimmy Walker's wife was the other one he was banging...the filthy whore she is. Dustin Johnson can go fuck himself. He's been a worthless coke head for years. He got suspended when he did because the Ryder Cup is coming up and Walker is on the team and they didn't want any friction. I heard a story about five years ago that Johnson's caddy told him to go fuck himself because he was doing so much coke.
    One of the wives he allegedly banged is Will Mackenzie's wife. They are now divorced.

Name:  Alli-Spencer-MacKenzie.jpg
Views: 55825
Size:  14.8 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    One of the wives he allegedly banged is Will Mackenzie's wife. They are now divorced.

Name:  Alli-Spencer-MacKenzie.jpg
Views: 55825
Size:  14.8 KB
    They were split up before the night in question.

Load Metric
    Who here wouldn't go do MTV Vijay Singha wife if they had the chance?

Load Metric
    Also weird that shit has a harsh take on this. Maybe he's jealous of the way Johnson effortlessly murders the ball

Comments

varys: #hesmadbro

Thread Information