Thread: EPT Champion Kevin "ImaLuckSac" Macphee unlucky and gets "Locked' out of a ME Package at 888 Poker

Load Metric

EPT Champion Kevin "ImaLuckSac" Macphee unlucky and gets "Locked' out of a ME Package at 888 Poker

I just noticed this on twitter, it's dated yesterday...

Seems like he got shut out of a 14K Main Event Package on 888 and 888 reps have blocked him on twitter and he has had his account shut down.

Druff - You may want to get in touch as a guest?

https://twitter.com/KevinMacPhee

Kevin MacPhee @KevinMacPhee · Jul 29

STILL haven't received my 14k 888 poker package. I am just straight up being robbed at this point, but yet all these ppl are promoting them.

At my wits end... online card room manager blocked me, ambassadors don't respond, gaming comm does nothing, 2+2 thread died. What do I do?

I find it amazing that an online poker rooms like 888 poker still operate in a way that is in complete disregard to their customer base.

Didn't they learn anything from the scandals of UB, Full Tilt or Lock Poker? Apparently not because 888 is just stealing my money.

888 poker is basically the new Lock poker... ppl are promoting a scumbag site that steals from its customers.

This from 4: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61...l#post44161121

ImaLuckSac
    enthusiast

Re: Issues with 888Poker network?
    I mentioned all their "ambassadors" in a tweet, but literally got no response from anyone. Their online card room manager @dozdozy blocked me on twitter. I have been stone walled & am still owed a large sum of money. Eventually they admitted I did nothing wrong and that all the accounts had been shut down for "operational reasons." When I asked what that meant... no response. Well done 888!

I've been ranting about how awful 888 is on twitter for over a year now. How they have handled/not handled this is simply embarrassing for them. Hope this is a wake up call to everyone else to withdraw & stop playing there.

Response from @888support:

@KevinMacPhee agreement where it is stated that your membership can be terminated at any time. http://t.co/3RAntTIvHL

I disagree that nothing can be done. The Gibraltar Gaming commission has an active website that takes feedback. You can email them regarding your feedback at gccomplaints@gibraltar.gov.gi

You can check out their website here:
    https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotegambling

Also all gaming operators are bound by their by Code of Practice for the Gambling Industry issued by the Gaming Commissioner which you can read here:
    https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/images/..._v1.0.2009.pdf

I know we are all lazy as ****, but it just takes 2 minutes to draft an email and voice your concerns so please try to take time to make your voice heard.

In my opinion, it is ridiculous to allow 888.com to treat their customers in such a way.
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would like to know more about this story.

Load Metric
    Saw the twitter rant. He's getting trolled pretty good on twitter too in the rant.

Edited what I found, seems like there's a bunch of info in the 4 thread.

Not sure of the backstory, maybe tweet him to the thread and see if he can provide more info?
    Last edited by hotshott74; 07-31-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Silver
    Load Metric
    His luck started running out when Liv Boeree dumped him a couple of years ago.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Has to be more to this story then hes stating. Why would 888 risk something coming up which would possibly bring down the NJGC as well to look into things. I dont think NJ would be too happy with a licensee operating within their jurisdiction being shady elsewhere..

Load Metric
    He obviously multi-accounted/colluded to win the package. Pretty clear when he says this-

"Eventually they admitted I did nothing wrong and that all the accounts had been shut down for "operational reasons." When I asked what that meant... no response."

I find it funny another ex Pokerstars MTT "big shot" goes down to a scumbag multi-account/collusion fraud. Their are so many more where this comes from too imo

Druff should try and get this guy on his show to tell his side of things...

Comments

YUUP: Fuck 'em all Garrett.I like your posts now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    He obviously multi-accounted/colluded to win the package. Pretty clear when he says this-

"Eventually they admitted I did nothing wrong and that all the accounts had been shut down for "operational reasons." When I asked what that meant... no response."
    They are referring to the closed Twitter accounts mongo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Last several "boyfriends" of Liv Boeree...

Allie Prescott...poker tournament winnings...$923,300

Kevin MacPhee...poker tournament winnings...$2,785,466

Galen Hall...poker tournament winnings...$3,844,779

Igor Kurganov...poker tournament winnings...$7,473,044

Do you see a pattern?

How long before she's dating Dan Bilzerian?

Thread Information