Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do smart people like yourselves think about stuff. (truthers, 9/11, esoteric)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ tyde thinking 9 11 was a conspiracy. get a grip, son.

i mean, c'mon.....you also thought it was plausible that lizard men/alien live in the core of the earth,,

tyde your a fucking idiot mate

Banned
    Load Metric
    i never said lizards lived in the middle of the earth you silly aussie fucktard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    lol..you said it on radio....you said that it was plausible that aliens could live in the earths core.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    It's odd that every plane crash in the world that's hit ground somewhere looks nothing like the pentagon
    That's because the plane hit the Pentagon, not the ground.
    Yah and also why plane just disappeared leaving barely any traces of a plane compared every single crash in history. I forgot that jet fuel gets hot enough to melt metal.... Right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

That's because the plane hit the Pentagon, not the ground.
    Yah and also why plane just disappeared leaving barely any traces of a plane compared every single crash in history. I forgot that jet fuel gets hot enough to melt metal.... Right
    The plane was smashed into thousands of tiny pieces. The force of hitting a solid stone building head on was much greater than a normal crash. Despite the massive impact and fire, plenty of large pieces can be seen.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Some web site told you "no traces of aircraft debris were found" and you believe it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol..you said it on radio....you said that it was plausible that aliens could live in the earths core.

almost as plausible as you having conversations with yourself

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

The plane was smashed into thousands of tiny pieces. The force of hitting a solid stone building head on was much greater than a normal crash. Despite the massive impact and fire, plenty of large pieces can be seen.

Some web site told you "no traces of aircraft debris were found" and you believe it.
    odd that with basically EVERY other major plane crash...they recover remains from the deceased

weird how every soul on board the plane that hit the Pentagon was apparently vaporized

Comments

big dick: im not gonna lie im honored that this man has chosen one of my insults as his signature. HONORED

Banned
    Load Metric

wow you actually believe this song and dance

lol Barry

Banned
    Load Metric
    simple questions

why did Building 7 fall

why was no wreckage or bodies recovered from the Pentagon crash

why did put options and short selling the fuck out of airline stocks explode in the days before 9/11

why is there a 9/11 'Truth' movement gaining steam

why is Chaps still living in Canada

Load Metric

odd that with basically EVERY other major plane crash...they recover remains from the deceased

weird how every soul on board the plane that hit the Pentagon was apparently vaporized
    In a normal crash the plane approaches the ground going mostly sideways. This one hit a stone building. Do you remember high school physics? That makes a huge difference in the amount of G forces.

What do you think a human body, which is 70% water, looks like after hitting a building at 600 mph and then being burned by 10,000 gallons of jet fuel?

Load Metric

In a normal crash the plane approaches the ground going mostly sideways. This one hit a stone building. Do you remember high school physics? That makes a huge difference in the amount of G forces.

What do you think a human body, which is 70% water, looks like after hitting a building at 600 mph and then being burned by 10,000 gallons of jet fuel?
    Not to mention that aircraft are built of lightweight and low temperature melting point aluminum. As for other air crashes that left almost 0 debris field, that one that augured in to the Florida swamp comes to mind.

I became aware many years ago that official explanations were often total fabrications.

There are many examples but the blowing up of the PanAm flight over Lockerbie in Scotland is a good example. The CIA quite cynically planted evidence and paid witnesses to give false testimony in order to pin the blame on Libya. It was absolutely nothing to do with Libya! It was revenge for shooting down the Iranian passenger jet.

I chose this example because it's gone from being nutjob territory to general acceptance. Here's a recent article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...mer-agent.html

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This thread is about convincing truthers that there would most certainly not be a retardedly well assembled truther movement with such a vast amount of information if the powers that be didn't want it. Then watching their truther heads explode. I'm not sure of much besides the fact f.a.c.t. fact that anything large is controlled. And Bobby Fischer couldn't think so many moves ahead as the guy that writes their playbook.

You niggats that believe in tooth fairies should have rolled with me.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I love that you are so fucking crazy that you are truthing a truther movement. You're a special guy, huh?

Load Metric
    I believe the middle earth lizard people died off after their leader, The Lizard King Jim Morrison perished in Paris by the hand of the Illuminati.

Load Metric
    I would proably take some of these conspiracy theories a little more seriously if they were not proposed immediately, if not sooner, for absolutely every incident that ever happens anywhere in the world.

The jetliner being shot down is a perfect example. The plane was still on the ground burning & nobody had access to the site & it was already being posted online that it was, without a shadow of a doubt, the same plane that vanished a couple months earlier & that it was a CIA operation & nobody was actually on the plane yada, yada, yada. They state this stuff as factual statements when they're just making shit up.

This kind of stuff is unbelievably dispespectful to the families of all the people who really have died in these incidents.

And why is it always the CIA/American govt involved in every conspiracy? Does the CIA/US govt. control every aspect of every person in the world? You'd think that governments from other countries would just love to have one these conspiracy theories against the US govt come true & would do anything in their power to skew the investigation to make this a reality. It's not like the Russians are going to cover it up for the Americans.

This shit gets really old, really fast.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The American government said it was terrorist so we have to be believe them, they would never ever do something like this, not even try and blow up Americans to start a war, and have the joint chief of staff sign off on it.

Bronze
    Load Metric

So what your saying is the plane the went into towers wasn't as powerful? Because the terrorist passport was able to survive n float on down to the streets but all passengers on pentagon flight vaporized because of that crash? Not to mention their passports as well

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The American government said it was terrorist so we have to be believe them, they would never ever do something like this, not even try and blow up Americans to start a war, and have the joint chief of staff sign off on it.
    Oh if don't know what really talking about just look up operation northwoods, gulf of Tonkin. Looked who signed off on that and wonder why their are people who are skeptical especially when their are so many holes in 911.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I would proably take some of these conspiracy theories a little more seriously if they were not proposed immediately, if not sooner, for absolutely every incident that ever happens anywhere in the world.

The jetliner being shot down is a perfect example. The plane was still on the ground burning & nobody had access to the site & it was already being posted online that it was, without a shadow of a doubt, the same plane that vanished a couple months earlier & that it was a CIA operation & nobody was actually on the plane yada, yada, yada. They state this stuff as factual statements when they're just making shit up.

This kind of stuff is unbelievably dispespectful to the families of all the people who really have died in these incidents.

And why is it always the CIA/American govt involved in every conspiracy? Does the CIA/US govt. control every aspect of every person in the world? You'd think that governments from other countries would just love to have one these conspiracy theories against the US govt come true & would do anything in their power to skew the investigation to make this a reality. It's not like the Russians are going to cover it up for the Americans.

This shit gets really old, really fast.
    Pretty much. We are the greatest, and the land of the free.

Thread Information