Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do smart people like yourselves think about stuff. (truthers, 9/11, esoteric)

Banned
    Load Metric
    It never ceases to amaze me just how gullible most people are and how they just lap up whatever they are told by the media without doing their own research

FYI The 9/11 Truth movement is legit, for good reason

it's just been squashed by the mainstream media because nobody wants to think about 9/11 anymore, let alone broadcast 'conspiracy theories' to the American public

maybe you're aware (maybe you aren't) that there are only 6 major corporations controlling everything you read, watch and listen to

warm regards

Load Metric
    Heres some real shit for you.

I listen to guys like Joe Rogan and eddie Bravo talking about conspiracy theory this and that. Chem trails blah blah blah. Heres the real part. It doesnt matter to me because I cant do anything about it. I can talk about it until im blue in face but nothing is going to change.

Tomorrow planes will fly and either release chemicals are or not, so why would I waste my time thinking about it when I could be doing something more productive with my time like posting on internet forums. The people that died in 9/11 wont come back because of my opinion on what really happened so who the fuck cares because even if somehow I knew for sure what happened i still couldnt use that information to accomplish anything.

Cliffs- Its like politics and religion the only people who talk about this shit are people that want to prove that they're right and everyone else is wrong.

Comments

tyde: nicely done sir

Load Metric
    Name:  1245058132-Siwq4.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  20.5 KB

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Building 7 had no reason to collapse

right and wrong

Check the short sales on airline stocks the days prior to 9/11

check the company's ER date, seriously, I never have

the hole in the Pentagon was about 9 feet wide...and there was no wreckage or bodies recovered from the crash site

simply untrue

do your research for fucks sake

stop swallowing what they feed you on mainstream news sources

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    OMG AT CRACKERS in 2014 that can't see those fuckers were ripe to blow.

SHeBoon OUT before they make me go 50000 characters no paragraphs.

Load Metric
    truthers hate me though because I tell them they are dumb and there is zero chance the Elite don't want to make this obvious.

Load Metric
    Name:  BNf1Zy-CAAA6atK.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  30.5 KB

Load Metric
    ok last contribution to this fine thread. For the people asking me those dumb questions I'm just not in the mood to talk about that shit. This is more my interest these days. If I find out later that this guy is not what I think and is the specific Illuminatti handler for my personality type I will certainly not shit myself. I drink no mans kool aid but this guy for sure has had my interest for several years. If you are interested at all go back to his oldest videos first and work forward.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Freemantv/videos

If you want to cherry pick check out videos related to Disney, Madonna, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith, Miley Cyrus, Freemasonry, Symbolism, Mind Control, Occult rituals.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    ok last contribution to this fine thread. For the people asking me those dumb questions I'm just not in the mood to talk about that shit. This is more my interest these days. If I find out later that this guy is not what I think and is the specific Illuminatti handler for my personality type I will certainly not shit myself. I drink no mans kool aid but this guy for sure has had my interest for several years. If you are interested at all go back to his oldest videos first and work forward.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Freemantv/videos

If you want to cherry pick check out videos related to Disney, Madonna, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith, Miley Cyrus, Freemasonry, Symbolism, Mind Control, Occult rituals.

Name:  hot-right-wing-protestors.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  81.0 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It never ceases to amaze me just how gullible most people are and how they just lap up whatever they are told by the media without doing their own research

FYI The 9/11 Truth movement is legit, for good reason

it's just been squashed by the mainstream media because nobody wants to think about 9/11 anymore, let alone broadcast 'conspiracy theories' to the American public

maybe you're aware (maybe you aren't) that there are only 6 major corporations controlling everything you read, watch and listen to

warm regards
    irreverent to everything

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Looks like 9 feet to me
    Name:  911-pentagon-3days.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  58.2 KB

Comments

tyde: where are the bodies and wreckage from the plane or debris ?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Building 7 had no reason to collapse

Check the short sales on airline stocks the days prior to 9/11

the hole in the Pentagon was about 9 feet wide...and there was no wreckage or bodies recovered from the crash site

do your research for fucks sake

stop swallowing what they feed you on mainstream news sources

Comments

big dick: I remember this dumb bitch

Load Metric
    Arguing with stupid fucking truthers is dumber than believing in stupid fucking truthers because no matter how many of their insanely unscientific points get systematically destroyed by logic reason and science they just keep going.

I am also not here to debate.

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Absolutely everything that ever happens is a conspiracy. I guess they're bound to be right one of these times.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It's odd that every plane crash in the world that's hit ground somewhere looks nothing like the pentagon

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Put yourself in building number 7's position. You're surrounded by collapsing buildings and chaos and to that point almost no one has ever heard of you.

You've been "overshadowed" and dominated by your neighbours for years. You don't think the great architect in the sky said something like, "Now's your chance bud."?

Load Metric
    Here's an example of what some have called a conspiracy and by some I mean me. Axl Rose through his trilogy of videos for Don't Cry, November Rain, and Estranged predicted that OJ would kill Nicole Simpson. These videos were released beginning roughly one year before the murders.

In Don't Cry we see a seemingly happy couple but the man feels weighed down by her and there are scenes of them fighting.

In November Rain, we see them get married but then she inexplicably dies and in the casket only half of her face is shown possibly due to the trauma of being nearly decapitated.

In Estranged, the police raid his house looking for him yet he gets away in a white limo before attempting suicide by jumping off an oil tanker but he is rescued by his friends. C'mon sheeple, the white limo was symbolic of the white Bronco that OJ was in while contemplating suicide before being talked out of it by his friend AC Cowlings.

Comments

ShadyJ: Roll Tide rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Here's an example of what some have called a conspiracy and by some I mean me. Axl Rose through his trilogy of videos for Don't Cry, November Rain, and Estranged predicted that OJ would kill Nicole Simpson. These videos were released beginning roughly one year before the murders.

In Don't Cry we see a seemingly happy couple but the man feels weighed down by her and there are scenes of them fighting.

In November Rain, we see them get married but then she inexplicably dies and in the casket only half of her face is shown possibly due to the trauma of being nearly decapitated.

In Estranged, the police raid his house looking for him yet he gets away in a white limo before attempting suicide by jumping off an oil tanker but he is rescued by his friends. C'mon sheeple, the white limo was symbolic of the white Bronco that OJ was in while contemplating suicide before being talked out of it by his friend AC Cowlings.
    Someone didnt read the thread title. I'd like a mod to delete his posts itt plz.

Comments

shortbuspoker: i'd like you to delete yourself from this plane of existence

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Absolutely everything that ever happens is a conspiracy. I guess they're bound to be right one of these times.
    Amen by Brother. I will say they for sure shot down that plane in Penn or wherever it was and made the passengers out to be heros, but once they hit the Pentagon it was a wrap that plane was blown the fuck up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Someone didnt read the thread title. I'd like a mod to delete his posts itt plz.
    Blow it out your ass Shady Gay.

What do smart people like yourselves think about stuff. (truthers, 9/11, esoteric)

stuff
    stəf/Submit
    noun
    matter, material, articles, or activities of a specified or indeterminate kind that are being referred to, indicated, or implied.

es·o·ter·ic
    ˌesəˈterik/Submit
    adjective
    intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

Comments

ShadyJ: Google rep

Thread Information