Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do smart people like yourselves think about stuff. (truthers, 9/11, esoteric)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

What do smart people like yourselves think about stuff. (truthers, 9/11, esoteric)

Ok when people like yourselves look at well organized 9/11 truthers what do you see? Do you honestly see a group of rogue people that the elite hasn't touched or has no influence on? Do you honestly believe that Alex Jones doesn't have handlers in 2014? LOL!

Or like when you studied 9/11 and realized that there are hundreds of gaping holes in the story. What do people like you feel are the reason for these holes? Obviously we all know that mission could have gone flawlessly but the holes are most obviously put there for a reason.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is how people like yourselves that are supposedly smart rationalize everything?

It's very popular to pretend you don't notice what is going on and pretend that the elite give two shits about citizens no matter the soil they stand on. I honestly have no clue how you can keep up a front like that 24/7 though... unless your part of it... and you go around with a boner 24/7... or actually not a boner because I'm sure they've cured you of sexual distractions once you reach that level.

I know how I rationalize everything but it involves invisible gods, fear based mind control, MK Ultra, COINTELPRO, the occult, time travel, etc...

How the hell do you justify it or are you really not acting when you say everything is on the up and up. I have no problem with a person saying they believe what the 9/11 commission report said... The person probably has a wife and kids and a livelihood they want to protect. What really gets me is if a person stone cold honestly believes in the 9/11 commission report. The IQ of these people has to be so low. Spending most of their day trying to slam the square peg into a round hole must keep these people busy.

Comments

zealanddonk: another terrible thread based on fallacy after fallacy

Load Metric
    p.s. I'm not the guy on the left so don't come at me like the guy on the right. Just let if drift if that's how your going to come at me.

Comments

lewfather: powerful JRE

Load Metric
    I think that there are a lot of things that we don't understand, as a whole. I really believe that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to many historical events.

9/11 has lots of unanswered questions along with JFK, the moon landing, Pearl Harbor, you name it. But I also think that you've gotta live your life and try to get SOME enjoyment out of it. We're all gonna be dead for a long time.

Do I think EVERYTHING is what it seems?

No.

Do I think EVERYTHING is an Illuminati conspiracy?

No.

Do I think that it's good to be skeptical?

Yes.

It's healthy to have awareness of what's really going on and to keep your eyes open.
    But dammit the world looks pretty bleak if it was EXACTLY like what some people say it is.
    I have more faith in humanity I guess.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Have terrorists targeted the World Trade Centre before? -- Yes

Can Arabs fly planes? -- Yes

Have planes hit skyscrapers before? -- Yes (Empire State Building)

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: F.A.C.T. Fact... fuckin douchebag. I'm not here to nitpick 9/11 details. I'm here to talk about how smart people justify it.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    I think that there are a lot of things that we don't understand, as a whole. I really believe that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to many historical events.

9/11 has lots of unanswered questions along with JFK, the moon landing, Pearl Harbor, you name it. But I also think that you've gotta live your life and try to get SOME enjoyment out of it. We're all gonna be dead for a long time.

Do I think EVERYTHING is what it seems?

No.

Do I think EVERYTHING is an Illuminati conspiracy?

No.

Do I think that it's good to be skeptical?

Yes.

It's healthy to have awareness of what's really going on and to keep your eyes open.
    But dammit the world looks pretty bleak if it was EXACTLY like what some people say it is.
    I have more faith in humanity I guess.

Just not humanity with a browning tinge?

And yes for sure I ignore this 99.9 percent of the time and then feel guilty the other .1 percent even though I can't do shit. But when you think about it their is nothing more important nationally. It riles me up when a dude is going off on patriotism because 99 times out of 100 they have no clue.

I will include my favorite cartoon of all time and explains the world. Even though it was produced by Disney who is literally Alleister Crowley Jr. when it comes to his atrocities. This must be have been early in his evil career or it was never meant to be understood this could apply to everything.

Comments

zealanddonk: 100 times out of 100 you have no clue

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Except you are here to debate it you fucking mongoloid.

You state there "are holes" where there aren't. It's on you to explain those holes since its critical to your argument that smart people must be wrong if they believe 2 planes hit the twin towers.

You get upset when its pointed out that the events that happened are also the most logical explanation of what happened.

The reason smart people accept what happened is because that's what actually happened.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Except you are here to debate it you fucking mongoloid.

You state there "are holes" where there aren't. It's on you to explain those holes since its critical to your argument that smart people must be wrong if they believe 2 planes hit the twin towers.

You get upset when its pointed out that the events that happened are also the most logical explanation of what happened.

The reason smart people accept what happened is because that's what actually happened.

holy Christ bro I'm not here to debate that. If you still think what you think in 2014 you aren't worth my time. You are either female or Druff with the way you are acting. That's not what this thread is about at all. u can find pretty much all my opinions on everything either here or at donkdown. Screen name over the is She Boon Pickens.

Load Metric
    Name:  beetlejuicewhysoserious.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  56.4 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Perfection! They hate when I distract them from facebook and masturbation.

Load Metric
    What are the gaping holes in the 9/11 story? I'm serious. It was a pretty low tech operation. Dudes get in the country, buy some plane tickets, whip out the box cutters, take the planes and fly them into shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    What are the gaping holes in the 9/11 story? I'm serious. It was a pretty low tech operation. Dudes get in the country, buy some plane tickets, whip out the box cutters, take the planes and fly them into shit.

So you've pretty much just been masturbating since about 2006 huh?

Banned
    Load Metric

it's a lock

Load Metric
    So, what, was there a well organized government conspiracy involving hundreds of people that has been kept secret for over a decade?

Load Metric
    Holy mother fucking shti. I didn't realize I picked the copy of chicken little where those chicken shits had the audacity to make sure the audience knows this is about evil foreign leaders and nothing portraying anything close to "good" leadership. Unreal Disney.

Load Metric
    So, what, was there a well organized government conspiracy involving hundreds of people that has been kept secret for over a decade?

You have zero concept of history. You act as if conspiracies that have been proven to be just that haven't lasted for far far far longer than a decade. Imagine if you didn't post in this thread. I might still wonder if you have scruples. Thanks for eliminating the doubt.

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Are you ok? Maybe turn off the internet for a while and go get a sandwich or something.

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric

Comments

ToasterOven: lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    Building 7 had no reason to collapse

Check the short sales on airline stocks the days prior to 9/11

the hole in the Pentagon was about 9 feet wide...and there was no wreckage or bodies recovered from the crash site

do your research for fucks sake

stop swallowing what they feed you on mainstream news sources

Comments

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Are you ok? Maybe turn off the internet for a while and go get a sandwich or something.

If only I had a toaster oven. My hat fell in mine and it created quite a mess. Good day.

Load Metric
    wake up sheeple, Bush did 9/11
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

You have zero concept of history. You act as if conspiracies that have been proven to be just that haven't lasted for far far far longer than a decade. Imagine if you didn't post in this thread. I might still wonder if you have scruples. Thanks for eliminating the doubt.

Oh, you're sheboon pickens?

Ok, sorry I bothered.

Thread Information