Thread: OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Load Metric

OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

:whofuckingcares

You should.

NBA hasn't had this much talent since MJ was in his prime.

Nice contrast of old, wily experience and youthful athleticism in the West (obv Spurs and Thunder). Don't sleep on Kobe and the Lakers going off either.

East is less exciting since Rose went down. As a Bulls fan I don't ever remember being more devastated by a sports injury. On the bright side, I wagered on the Heat at 11/4 to win it all, much more likely now.

Haven't really bet individual games until this year's playoffs, so degenerate and so fun. Up a bit so far.

Who do ya like?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You should.

Nice contrast of old, wily experience and youthful athleticism in the West (obv Spurs and Thunder). Don't sleep on Kobe and the Lakers going off either.

East is less exciting since Rose went down. As a Bulls fan I don't ever remember being more devastated by a sports injury. On the bright side, I wagered on the Heat at 11/4 to win it all, much more likely now.

Haven't really bet individual games until this year's playoffs, so degenerate and so fun. Up a bit so far.

Who do ya like?
    Name:  ginobli.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  8.1 KB

Load Metric
    DAAAA BUUULLS

Load Metric

You should.

Who do ya like?

Name:  linsanity_jeremy_lin_new_york_knicks_basketball_wallpaper.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  423.4 KB

Name:  never-forget.gif
Views: 520
Size:  26.3 KB

Load Metric
    Spurs vs. Heat in the Finals. Spurs in 7.

Book it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

Book it.

i was thinkin the bulls would make it. That was until rose blew his knee out.

OKC vs Spurs in west finals

OKC vs HEAT for league Championship

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebsite View Post

You should.

Who do ya like?

Name:  linsanity_jeremy_lin_new_york_knicks_basketball_wallpaper.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  423.4 KB

Name:  never-forget.gif
Views: 520
Size:  26.3 KB

Name:  melomad.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  11.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

Book it.

Yeah, I had the Bulls in it too before Rose's knee happened.

I think that OKC's lack of an inside scoring presence is going to hurt them. San Antonio is just too good, too deep, and too good inside and out. OKC has no one to rely on to score if their outside shots aren't falling.

Load Metric

I think that OKC's lack of an inside scoring presence is going to hurt them. San Antonio is just too good, too deep, and too good inside and out. OKC has no one to rely on to score if their outside shots aren't falling.
    i agree with everything you said. lets just say if OKC and Spurs do play in the western finals, it will be a hell of a series.

Load Metric

i agree with everything you said. lets just say if OKC and Spurs do play in the western finals, it will be a hell of a series.

I agree with your analysis of OKC's flaws but I can't see Miami losing to SA in the Finals. Lebron is going to shut all the haters up this year.

Load Metric

I agree with your analysis of OKC's flaws but I can't see Miami losing to SA in the Finals. Lebron is going to shut all the haters up this year.

I think SA's depth is what wins it for them, much like Dallas' depth won it for them last year. San Antonio goes extremely deep and they can play so many ways. They can play small and fast with Diaw at the 4. They can play inside out with Bonner at the 4. They can play post up, bang 'em basketball with Blair and Splitter in the middle. They are a very well coached and disciplined team that will make you pay for every mistake.

Miami would have the advantage is the starting 5 played the entire game

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pierce did a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Tebow at half court after his masterful performance outscoring the hawks 18-15 down the stretch last night

Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Pierce did a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Tebow at half court after his masterful performance outscoring the hawks 18-15 down the stretch last night
    China, of all the Tebowing I have ever seen , this was one of the most awkward and horribly executed Tebow's ever.

Load Metric
    Is there anybody out there still doubting the Spurs? They are 6-0 in the playoffs, winning all 6 games by an average of 16 points. They haven't given up more than 92 points through the playoffs and have only been held below 100 once.

This team might be historically good. Would not surprise me at all if they went to the finals with a 12-2 or 12-1 record through the Western Conference.

They closed the season winning 21 out of their last 23 games and in one of those 2 losses (April 9th loss to the Utah Jazz) Manu, Parker, and Duncan did not play. So San Antonio is 27-1 in their last 28 games if you don't count the one that they gave away by resting their big 3.

Load Metric

The third quarter that SA played last night (up until OKC began to "hack-a-Splitter") was some of the best basketball I ever remember seeing. As good as Lebron/Wade are playing I don't see how they can compete with the juggernaut Spurs over seven games, even when Bosh returns. I had grown weary of SA until I saw them last night, what an unbelievable team.

These playoffs have kind of blown so far except for the Memphis/LAC series; I hope OKC can piece something together to make it a series but the Spurs are on a whole different level.

Load Metric

The third quarter that SA played last night (up until OKC began to "hack-a-Splitter") was some of the best basketball I ever remember seeing. As good as Lebron/Wade are playing I don't see how they can compete with the juggernaut Spurs over seven games, even when Bosh returns. I had grown weary of SA until I saw them last night, what an unbelievable team.

These playoffs have kind of blown so far except for the Memphis/LAC series; I hope OKC can piece something together to make it a series but the Spurs are on a whole different level.
    Spurs look like they are to much for OKC. heat are going to have their hand full with them in the finals

Thread Information