Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 200k and 100k Guaranteed Stuff on Bovada Today

Load Metric

200k and 100k Guaranteed Stuff on Bovada Today

$162 200k guaranteed and $109 100k guaranteed.These are gonna be two of the bigger online tournaments for US players this year. They both have really nice structures and there should be a decent chunk of change up for grabs. I'm taking a little bit of a shot and just gonna buy into both (don't usually grind many tournies on Bovada). Anyone else playing?

Comments

Krypt: trying to outshine TYDE

Load Metric
    Yeah probably thanks for the heads up.

Comments

The_Standard: np m8

Banned
    Load Metric
    I know some people hate it, but I actually like the 'anonymity' of playing on Bovada

not a big fan of HUD's and the fact that someone playing against me is tracking all my stats

I guess it's pretty much standard now for any serious grinder to be using data software, especially on Stars, but imo it's bad for the game of poker itself

GL today TS

Comments

The_Standard: ty m8

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I know some people hate it, but I actually like the 'anonymity' of playing on Bovada

not a big fan of HUD's and the fact that someone playing against me is tracking all my stats

I guess it's pretty much standard now for any serious grinder to be using data software, especially on Stars, but imo it's bad for the game of poker itself

GL today TS
    Its horrible you can be playing with the biggest fish he can stack you leave the table and you have no idea where hes playing now. In rush or whatever its called you cant even take notes.

HUDS are only important for cash games, and just because someone has your stats doesnt mean he knows how to use them. I cant tell you how many hours I spent studying the top cash game players stats. It was truly a science to it, and the only way you could ever get big enough sample sizes is too buy hands.

Tourneys its basically pfr/vpip/3bet then you still have such a tiny sample size it doesnt tell you much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

GL today TS
    Its horrible you can be playing with the biggest fish he can stack you leave the table and you have no idea where hes playing now. In rush or whatever its called you cant even take notes.

HUDS are only important for cash games, and just because someone has your stats doesnt mean he knows how to use them. I cant tell you how many hours I spent studying the top cash game players stats. It was truly a science to it, and the only way you could ever get big enough sample sizes is too buy hands.

Tourneys its basically pfr/vpip/3bet then you still have such a tiny sample size it doesnt tell you much.
    out of curiosity, are you a profitable poker player?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    just makes it that much easier to bot it up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    $162 200k guaranteed and $109 100k guaranteed.These are gonna be two of the bigger online tournaments for US players this year. They both have really nice structures and there should be a decent chunk of change up for grabs. I'm taking a little bit of a shot and just gonna buy into both (don't usually grind many tournies on Bovada). Anyone else playing?
    I haven't log in to bovada in months but just checked these 2 tournaments out when I seen this thread, They both look real good, I am gonna fire on both, Thanks for posting this
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

With all due respect, he's a great guy but all his neighbors are hardcore n-words. That should help answer your question.

Load Metric
    im gonna play both whilst I play cash games . gl today guys

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    GL to those that play. I might have but I got pissed off the other night and cashed out my entire Bovada BR after taking several laugher bad beats and don't feel like putting money back on that site just to play these. Meanwhile, live cash and ACR have been treating me good as of late.

Load Metric

What of course I am havent you heard of me? Look me up on Bovada my sn is player 1.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sat'd into the $109 for $11.......GL to everybody.....I have 20K in the ME who has 1798 so far prob get 1850-1900

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Sat'd into the $109 for $11.......GL to everybody.....I have 20K in the ME who has 1798 so far prob get 1850-1900
    Busted 200k, 28k in ME, Still early, GL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Got on bovada earlier, played a sweet SNG...disconnected every few hands, don't know if I need to reinstall or what? Lucky to get 2nd, it was frickin annoying

Gold
    Load Metric
    been playing cash on bovada throughout the day with no problems...

Load Metric
    123k in ME 14/354, One time?

Load Metric
    I busted relatively quickly in both events, losing with AA to AQ of spades aipf in the 100k and losing with AK vs AA on an A 3 9 rainbow board getting it all in on flop in the 200k, maybe I can find a fold there but IDK. Coolerville.

GL to all left in!

Load Metric
    Never ask this question. You will only get a yes answer. For the record Gus Hansen and I are the only lifetime losers in the history of internet poker.

Load Metric
    ITM 235K 10/230, Will put in some nice pfa freeroll money if I sneak out a top 5 finish, Long way to go still

Load Metric
    gl

Comments

4BET: Thanks

Thread Information