Thread: Time to pick a side Israel v Palestine

Load Metric
    Can't we all just get along, n-words?

Comments

Krypt: I literally laughed out loud

ToasterOven: :this

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Can't stand the Jews or the sand nigs. Hope they all kill each other.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

So you are a hypocrite?

Tell me how you have come to see 2 separate definitions of how to conduct war as the main focus of your argument? Hamas has never used targeted attacks against Israel... ever, it's always been against civilian targets. The Israeli's are for some fucked up reason actually sending text messages to the people in gaza saying they are about to bomb that area and you should probably gtfo. Who in all of recorded history has ever done this? Hamas dumps what is it now, over 2000 unguided rockets into Israel and you don't even mention that? Retard. Unguided, you hear me lame brain, UNGUIDED. That means they don't know where it's gonna land, just in case that doesn't ring in your rhetoric blinded ass. You don't get to discount all of the rockets that were fired just because the Palestinians can't aim for shit or because of sweet ass American tech that vaporizes warheads in mid-air. If you can't win a fight, pack your bags fucko, they can and always could leave.

So this is what happens when the laughter stops? You serve up shit like this?

You're seriously talking about the rules of engagement while there are hundreds of dead Palestinian women and children, while only 3 Israelis have perished?

Hamas are practically lobbing over fireworks into Israel - While Israel are busy firing missiles from the sea using that "sweet ass American tech" onto young children kicking a football about - ON THE BEACH.

Do you even know what goes on over there on a daily basis? Israelis bulldozing thousands upon thousands of houses that palestinians have lived in for many generations...They show up with their bulldozers and tell them to GTFO or be buried alive - because self entitled Jewish settlers have decided that their plot of land now belongs to them.

And there's not a single thing they can do about it..

But I doubt Fox News and the rest of your mainstream bullshit media focuses too much on that aspect - Amirite?

You quite literally are the definition of a 'Dumb Ass American'......

Palestine - 800+

Israel - 3

You genetically modified shitehawk.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

War ain't fair. Never will be. If you cannot win the intelligent people retreat, submit or convert. You think that fighting is still a valid option, retard. You think i'm taking sides? Have I? Where have I said i'm for one side or the other? I honestly hope they both piss off Russia or China and we can be done with the entire lot. That whole region gets flattened by some godless nation and i'll sit back and say I told you so. Just don't come to me and talk about body count and think I give a fuck. You knife me i'll shoot you, you shoot me i'll bomb you - that you don't understand that concept is typical, yet somehow beyond belief for you. These idiots have been at it for thousands of years and nothing will change it but the relinquishment of faith. Or perhaps France will wake up and go full Charlemagne on some heads.

Load Metric

You're seriously talking about the rules of engagement while there are hundreds of dead Palestinian women and children, while only 3 Israelis have perished?

Hamas are practically lobbing over fireworks into Israel - While Israel are busy firing missiles from the sea using that "sweet ass American tech" onto young children kicking a football about - ON THE BEACH.

Do you even know what goes on over there on a daily basis? Israelis bulldozing thousands upon thousands of houses that palestinians have lived in for many generations...They show up with their bulldozers and tell them to GTFO or be buried alive - because self entitled Jewish settlers have decided that their plot of land now belongs to them.

But I doubt Fox News and the rest of your mainstream bullshit media focuses too much on that aspect - Amirite?

Palestine - 800+

Israel - 3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

War ain't fair. Never will be. If you cannot win the intelligent people retreat, submit or convert. You think that fighting is still a valid option, retard.
    Because the Palestinians have that option. You know because it's not like the Israeli's have built a giant wall to keep them in the west bank, place curfews on them, restrict where and when they can go anywhere, and control all their roadways.

Name:  west-bank-wall39774.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  19.6 KB

But you know that picture above is of a prison, oh wait no it's the barrier for Palestinians.

Load Metric

Palestine - 800+

Israel - 3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

War ain't fair. Never will be. If you cannot win the intelligent people retreat, submit or convert. You think that fighting is still a valid option, retard. You think i'm taking sides? Have I? Where have I said i'm for one side or the other? I honestly hope they both piss off Russia or China and we can be done with the entire lot. That whole region gets flattened by some godless nation and i'll sit back and say I told you so. Just don't come to me and talk about body count and think I give a fuck. You knife me i'll shoot you, you shoot me i'll bomb you - that you don't understand that concept is typical, yet somehow beyond belief for you. These idiots have been at it for thousands of years and nothing will change it but the relinquishment of faith. Or perhaps France will wake up and go full Charlemagne on some heads.
    lol France. C'mon. You're better than that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

War ain't fair. Never will be. If you cannot win the intelligent people retreat, submit or convert. You think that fighting is still a valid option, retard.
    Because the Palestinians have that option. You know because it's not like the Israeli's have built a giant wall to keep them in the west bank, place curfews on them, restrict where and when they can go anywhere, and control all their roadways.

But you know that picture above is of a prison, oh wait no it's the barrier for Palestinians.
    Rockets, genius. Use the rockets to topple the wall. There, that wasn't that hard, was it? I'm sure the sea is walled off too.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Can't we all just get along, n-words?

this pretty much sums it up

Load Metric
    just nap it the fuck out 4d. Stick to what you're good at, horrendous photoshops.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    just nap it the fuck out 4d. Stick to what you're good at, horrendous photoshops.

You really need to find yourself at the shallow end of the pool simp. You have nothing to add here. Adults are talking.

Load Metric

Palestine - 800+

Israel - 3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're chattin some hella shit ITT, chief.

Let's just both agree that you don't give a fuck and we can all go home.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't give a fuck about the 'why', that was lost to history eons ago. When you have 2 groups that believe to their very bones that an eye for an eye is the solution, nobody wins until literally one side stops existing. That can be accomplished with force, education or isolation. 2 of these didn't work. The third is somehow unattainable because of a faith that punishes knowledge by chieftains that want to hold power over people and keep the gold for themselves (Arafat anyone?). When you come to the understanding that many of these leaders use faith against their own people to get and hold onto power can anyone take a scalpel to the veil that has been pulled over everyone's eyes.

Banned
    Load Metric
    4D seems to be tilting hard up in this bitch

just a neutral observation since I really could give a flying fuck about the middle east anymore

these people need to get laid and smoke some weed and do some shots of Jaeger and chill the fuck out

Load Metric

I don't give a fuck about the 'why', that was lost to history eons ago. When you have 2 groups that believe to their very bones that an eye for an eye is the solution, nobody wins until literally one side stops existing. That can be accomplished with force, education or isolation. 2 of these didn't work. The third is somehow unattainable because of a faith that punishes knowledge by chieftains that want to hold power over people and keep the gold for themselves (Arafat anyone?). When you come to the understanding that many of these leaders use faith against their own people to get and hold onto power can anyone take a scalpel to the veil that has been pulled over everyone's eyes.

Getting sidetracked on the history of this conflict is inevitable when talking about the present.

But the here and now is seeing us watch one side indiscriminately slaughter the other sides innocent young children. And it's happening before our very eyes.

And it makes me sick to see world powers (mainly American) once again turn a blind eye to this massacre. And the only reason this is allowed to happen with any threats of sanctions against Israel - is because the power that the Jews hold within American politics.

It's fucking shameful I tell ye.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Getting sidetracked on the history of this conflict is inevitable when talking about the present.

But the here and now is seeing us watch one side indiscriminately slaughter the other sides innocent young children. And it's happening before our very eyes.

And it makes me sick to see world powers (mainly American) once again turn a blind eye to this massacre. And the only reason this is allowed to happen with any threats of sanctions against Israel - is because the power that the Jews hold within American politics.

It's fucking shameful I tell ye.

Yep, THANKS OBAMA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

just a neutral observation since I really could give a flying fuck about the middle east anymore

these people need to get laid and smoke some weed and do some shots of Jaeger and chill the fuck out
    I haven't done a drunk thread in a while, it may be time. China's was pretty epic.

Comments

tyde: indeed

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

I haven't done a drunk thread in a while, it may be time. China's was pretty epic.
    should have joined me last night
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Rockets, genius. Use the rockets to topple the wall. There, that wasn't that hard, was it? I'm sure the sea is walled off too.
    Wow you're a super intelligent person. Because every Palestinian that's innocent and needs to flee for their lives has a spare rocket or two!

Load Metric

Wow you're a super intelligent person. Because every Palestinian that's innocent and needs to flee for their lives has a spare rocket or two!
    Just curious how supplies get in? How the supplies get in is how you get out, but it is a moot point. They don't want to leave so your picture of the wall is invalid. I hear tale that the wall has all but stopped the Palestinian's from blowing up shopping malls and busses. How unfair.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I like you ,but this post sucks, get fucked.
    More awesome logic. Your points are so well thought out and valid. With reasoning like this I guess everyone should defer to you.
    go watch more fox news while you suck down a walmart pizza you fat cunt

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

More awesome logic. Your points are so well thought out and valid. With reasoning like this I guess everyone should defer to you.
    go watch more fox news while you suck down a walmart pizza you fat cunt

omg lmao

that was so strong

Thread Information