14 35.90%
  • Israel

25 64.10%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to pick a side Israel v Palestine

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    But your pro Israeli sympathizers will try and justify that shit with all sorts of reasons why that is the fact - but the fact is, that Israel are butchering innocent young kids as we speak, and America is sitting back just shrugging its shoulders while dumbing down their own population about barbarity and scandalous injustice that is currently taking place.

And my points are mainly based around America because America is the only nation on earth who holds any sway with Israel..
    Every country on planet earth hates Israel except for America. It makes sense since most of the politicians are Jewish. Expect a Jew to be president within the next few election cycles. If I was running America, I would have sided with the Arabs a long time ago. At least they got natural resources like oil. What does Israel have? Nothing. Except ugly bitches who love to suck dick.

Comments

big dick: indeed

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    At least they got natural resources like oil. What does Israel have? Nothing. Except ugly bitches who love to suck dick.

Load Metric
    I say Nuke them both If they can't get along....
    or just throw one big party..
    can't we all just get along

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Forget all the propaganda that's currently in full flow (from both sides) right now...Just look at the casualty numbers??

Over 800 Palestinians civilians have died - almost 200 of those being young innocent children - with another 200 of those being women..

How many Israeli civilians have died? - 3

Yes, fucking 3
    How then do you stop Hamas from firing rockets into Israel? They intentionally house the rockets in and fire them from residential neighborhoods. If the Palestinian people will not stand up to Hamas and force them to stop then the general populous of Gaza will continues to bear the brunt of the punishment.

This is a well planned tactic that Hamas uses. The concept of a human shield is not new. They have taken it to another level in that if Israel chooses not to retaliate into the populated ares then they have free reign to fire missiles all day long. If the Israelis kill civilians then Hamas gets the sympathy from the deaths that they themselves brought about.

Would you rather the IDF roll tanks into Gaza and go door to door? What would the body count be at that point? There is no clean way to bring an end to this unless the Palestinian people themselves stop Hamas.

Also:

The little map in your sig is cute. You make it seem as if Israel is just out taking land like it's going out of style. Just imagine how much more land they would have if the U.S. had not made them give back the majority of what they won during the Six Day War(in which they were attacked). Bottom line is that if Israel wanted the entire West Bank they would take it and kill every Arab and Muslim that stood in their way.

War is ugly yes. But as per Israel wants its cake and eat it.... They have once again levelled parts of Gaza in order to get at Hamas, but in doing so have also spilled pools of innocent blood. Now before this current attack, Gaza was hell on earth - and has been for years....People are just existing there, not living. They have zero prosperity, they survive off very basic foods - and only have 6 hours of electricity per day..And they're doing all this while crammed in like sardines with nowhere to go...

There is no doubt Hamas are fighting dirty, but how can they fight any other way? They can't trade bullets with a military which has the finest equipment that America has to offer... And the truth is that none of us really know how many civilians are being put into harms way by Hamas... But I can say that the independent observers that are on the ground mostly say that Israel are vastly exaggerating the human shield allegation.

Nobody is lifting a finger to help them out of this mess either. The world as a whole has turned a blind on their misery. (the worlds governments - not its citizens) They are on their own with only a ragtag militant group that will stand up and fight for land that is being stolen from them on a daily basis...

And at this point - Hamas are only asking for basic human rights for the rockets to stop. Give their people a little freedom, take their foot from the throat of the citizens of Gaza. Then things can calm down..

I'm not saying Palestine isn't responsible for its fair share of this mess...But for fucks sake - stop killing small children who have done absolutely nothing to deserve this.

Also re my little "cute" map...That has nothing to do with the 6 day war, or the land in my map...That war was against Egypt - Syria - Jordan...So being thankful that they didn't permanently occupy them countries once the war was 'won', is a bit ridiculous...You don't get to permanently keep the country that you defeat in a war...Also it was Israel who launched a 'preemptive' strike during that conflict - and not the other way round.

Comments

tyde: epic post
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Also, don't take my dislike for Israel as dislike/hate for the Jewish faith as a whole. Because that is not the case.

I've not made one anti-semitic jibe against the Jews on these boards or in my real life (barring the odd standard Jew jokes obv)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    But your pro Israeli sympathizers will try and justify that shit with all sorts of reasons why that is the fact - but the fact is, that Israel are butchering innocent young kids as we speak, and America is sitting back just shrugging its shoulders while dumbing down their own population about barbarity and scandalous injustice that is currently taking place.

And my points are mainly based around America because America is the only nation on earth who holds any sway with Israel..
    Every country on planet earth hates Israel except for America. It makes sense since most of the politicians are Jewish. Expect a Jew to be president within the next few election cycles. If I was running America, I would have sided with the Arabs a long time ago. At least they got natural resources like oil. What does Israel have? Nothing. Except ugly bitches who love to suck dick.

Load Metric
    FOR ALL YOU FAGGOTS SUPPORTING THE ZIONISTS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

How then do you stop Hamas from firing rockets into Israel? They intentionally house the rockets in and fire them from residential neighborhoods. If the Palestinian people will not stand up to Hamas and force them to stop then the general populous of Gaza will continues to bear the brunt of the punishment.

This is a well planned tactic that Hamas uses. The concept of a human shield is not new. They have taken it to another level in that if Israel chooses not to retaliate into the populated ares then they have free reign to fire missiles all day long. If the Israelis kill civilians then Hamas gets the sympathy from the deaths that they themselves brought about.

Would you rather the IDF roll tanks into Gaza and go door to door? What would the body count be at that point? There is no clean way to bring an end to this unless the Palestinian people themselves stop Hamas.

Also:

The little map in your sig is cute. You make it seem as if Israel is just out taking land like it's going out of style. Just imagine how much more land they would have if the U.S. had not made them give back the majority of what they won during the Six Day War(in which they were attacked). Bottom line is that if Israel wanted the entire West Bank they would take it and kill every Arab and Muslim that stood in their way.

War is ugly yes. But as per Israel wants its cake and eat it.... They have once again levelled parts of Gaza in order to get at Hamas, but in doing so have also spilled pools of innocent blood. Now before this current attack, Gaza was hell on earth - and has been for years....People are just existing there, not living. They have zero prosperity, they survive off very basic foods - and only have 6 hours of electricity per day..And they're doing all this while crammed in like sardines with nowhere to go...

There is no doubt Hamas are fighting dirty, but how can they fight any other way? They can't trade bullets with a military which has the finest equipment that America has to offer... And the truth is that none of us really know how many civilians are being put into harms way by Hamas... But I can say that the independent observers that are on the ground mostly say that Israel are vastly exaggerating the human shield allegation.

Nobody is lifting a finger to help them out of this mess either. The world as a whole has turned a blind on their misery. (the worlds governments - not its citizens) They are on their own with only a ragtag militant group that will stand up and fight for land that is being stolen from them on a daily basis...

And at this point - Hamas are only asking for basic human rights for the rockets to stop. Give their people a little freedom, take their foot from the throat of the citizens of Gaza. Then things can calm down..

I'm not saying Palestine isn't responsible for its fair share of this mess...But for fucks sake - stop killing small children who have done absolutely nothing to deserve this.

Also re my little "cute" map...That has nothing to do with the 6 day war, or the land in my map...That war was against Egypt - Syria - Jordan...So being thankful that they didn't permanently occupy them countries once the war was 'won', is a bit ridiculous...You don't get to permanently keep the country that you defeat in a war...Also it was Israel who launched a 'preemptive' strike during that conflict - and not the other way round.

So you are a hypocrite?

Tell me how you have come to see 2 separate definitions of how to conduct war as the main focus of your argument? Hamas has never used targeted attacks against Israel... ever, it's always been against civilian targets. The Israeli's are for some fucked up reason actually sending text messages to the people in gaza saying they are about to bomb that area and you should probably gtfo. Who in all of recorded history has ever done this? Hamas dumps what is it now, over 2000 unguided rockets into Israel and you don't even mention that? Retard. Unguided, you hear me lame brain, UNGUIDED. That means they don't know where it's gonna land, just in case that doesn't ring in your rhetoric blinded ass. You don't get to discount all of the rockets that were fired just because the Palestinians can't aim for shit or because of sweet ass American tech that vaporizes warheads in mid-air. If you can't win a fight, pack your bags fucko, they can and always could leave.

Comments

superallah: stop.

DJ_Chaps: wtf has happened to you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

So you are a hypocrite?

Tell me how you have come to see 2 separate definitions of how to conduct war as the main focus of your argument? Hamas has never used targeted attacks against Israel... ever, it's always been against civilian targets. The Israeli's are for some fucked up reason actually sending text messages to the people in gaza saying they are about to bomb that area and you should probably gtfo. Who in all of recorded history has ever done this? Hamas dumps what is it now, over 2000 unguided rockets into Israel and you don't even mention that? Retard. Unguided, you hear me lame brain, UNGUIDED. That means they don't know where it's gonna land, just in case that doesn't ring in your rhetoric blinded ass. You don't get to discount all of the rockets that were fired just because the Palestinians can't aim for shit or because of sweet ass American tech that vaporizes warheads in mid-air. If you can't win a fight, pack your bags fucko, they can and always could leave.
    take a nap you faggot. LOL @ "4DRAGONS" GREAT NAME, GEEK.

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    yes, the Mach 5 had a fucking periscope and a homing robot

whats up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

So you are a hypocrite?

take a nap you faggot. LOL @ "4DRAGONS" GREAT NAME, GEEK.

Great take on things, we should all listen to your wisdom. Krypt for mod.

Load Metric
    It's clear that America will always have Israel's back when it comes to ANY conflict involving that nation and their disgusting thirst for Palestinian blood.. And that is largely down to the fact that so many Jews hold insane amounts of power within the US government..

That unfortunately gets translated down to your average dumb American who seem to form their opinions based on what gets fed to them by their government and ridiculously Jew biased media..

We are seeing war crimes on a daily basis here, and the justification for these crimes are political and laughable.

Forget all the propaganda that's currently in full flow (from both sides) right now...Just look at the casualty numbers??

Over 800 Palestinians civilians have died - almost 200 of those being young innocent children - with another 200 of those being women..

How many Israeli civilians have died? - 3

Yes, fucking 3

I'm equally disgusted with my own British government. But other than attacking Israel ourselves, there is nothing that Britain (or anyone else) can say or do to make this stop..

Load Metric

So you are a hypocrite?

I like you ,but this post sucks, get fucked.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thank god for the germans or we would all be speaking kikelatin

Comments

4Dragons: kikelatin
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

So you are a hypocrite?

I like you ,but this post sucks, get fucked.
    More awesome logic. Your points are so well thought out and valid. With reasoning like this I guess everyone should defer to you.

Load Metric
    I wonder what made anyone think that moving people out of region they had occupied for thousands of years was going to work? I think would be funny if the entire world got together and said, "Hey, America, everyone needs to move out of the island of Manhattan because we are making that the homeland for Indians."

Palestinians are pretty much total savages, but what made those French and British clowns think there would ever be peace for Israel?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I wonder what made anyone think that moving people out of region they had occupied for thousands of years was going to work? I think would be funny if the entire world got together and said, "Hey, America, everyone needs to move out of the island of Manhattan because we are making that the homeland for Indians."

Palestinians are pretty much total savages, but what made those French and British clowns think there would ever be peace for Israel?
    Agreed, why they carved up the map in that way and thought it was a good idea is beyond comprehension. I guess the other part of it is that those people's natural state of being is at war. Someone tells a yo momma joke and they want to blow up the whole village next to them.

Banned
    Load Metric
    watching 'Face the Nation' this morning on CBS

Madeleine Albright basically saying the world is fucked

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-worlds-mess/

Load Metric

So you are a hypocrite?

So this is what happens when the laughter stops? You serve up shit like this?

You're seriously talking about the rules of engagement while there are hundreds of dead Palestinian women and children, while only 3 Israelis have perished?

Hamas are practically lobbing over fireworks into Israel - While Israel are busy firing missiles from the sea using that "sweet ass American tech" onto young children kicking a football about - ON THE BEACH.

Do you even know what goes on over there on a daily basis? Israelis bulldozing thousands upon thousands of houses that palestinians have lived in for many generations...They show up with their bulldozers and tell them to GTFO or be buried alive - because self entitled Jewish settlers have decided that their plot of land now belongs to them.

And there's not a single thing they can do about it..

But I doubt Fox News and the rest of your mainstream bullshit media focuses too much on that aspect - Amirite?

You quite literally are the definition of a 'Dumb Ass American'......

Palestine - 800+

Israel - 3

You genetically modified shitehawk.

Comments

Wiganer: Shitehawk rep

big dick: shitehawk lol

Thread Information