• Palestine

14 35.90%
  • Israel

25 64.10%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to pick a side Israel v Palestine

Load Metric

Time to pick a side Israel v Palestine

A lot of jewish people on the website and I haven't seen this really discussed on the forum

Banned
    Load Metric
    nah I'm good

Load Metric
    pretty obv choice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

obv

Banned
    Load Metric
    not to be insensitive...

but quite frankly I'm sick and tired of the conflicts in the middle east and would not lose a wink of sleep if we nuked the entire region

this has been going on for decades now, and there is clearly no end in sight

Islam is a cancer to the planet and should be wiped out

As far as the conflict in question goes, Israel doesn't take any shit, and unleashes hell fire when the Palestinians even throw a rock at them. Seems like the Palestinians are at a huge disadvantage, and I do have sympathy for them.

With that said, I'm just sick and tired of all the fighting and death and mayhem.

it's never going to end though, which I find quite sad.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think you mean "religion is a cancer", Tyde.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

well...

Chaps I'm not quite ready to commit to athiesm, because I do believe in a creator of sorts.

the word 'religion' defines man's interpretation to various scripture from the bible, quran, etc.

so in that respect I agree with you

My personal faith has been described as Panthiesm which views 'God' and creation on a more cosmic scale rather than just Earth-bound faiths

All this fighting and death is tragic and sad

look to the stars imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

well...

Chaps I'm not quite ready to commit to athiesm, because I do believe in a creator of sorts.

the word 'religion' defines man's interpretation to various scripture from the bible, quran, etc.

My personal faith has been described as Panthiesm which views 'God' and creation on a more cosmic scale rather than just Earth-bound faiths

look to the stars imo
    Interesting. I'd heard the term before, but never really read about it. I used to consider myself agnostic, but then hardened more into an atheist as the years went on. HOwever, maybe I'm a pantheist without even knowing it. Just looking at it quickly, considering how energy works and how we are all stardust etc, I don't immediately see anything I disagree with. A completely non-supernatural religion/belief set, that's something I can get down with.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

well...

look to the stars imo
    Interesting. I'd heard the term before, but never really read about it. I used to consider myself agnostic, but then hardened more into an atheist as the years went on. HOwever, maybe I'm a pantheist without even knowing it. Just looking at it quickly, considering how energy works and how we are all stardust etc, I don't immediately see anything I disagree with. A completely non-supernatural religion/belief set, that's something I can get down with.

check out this video Crowe

really eye opening stuff

Load Metric
    Deleted from net - waste of time
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Deleted from net - waste of time

lol, you're greatest threat yet.

Load Metric
    I dont really like Jews but Im definitely on their side in the middle east.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    You poll is flawed. How about a choice like, none of the above or just let both sides kill each other.

Comments

tyde: lol exactly

Load Metric
    not to be insensitive...

but quite frankly I'm sick and tired of the conflicts in the middle east and would not lose a wink of sleep if we nuked the entire region

this has been going on for decades now, and there is clearly no end in sight

Islam is a cancer to the planet and should be wiped out

As far as the conflict in question goes, Israel doesn't take any shit, and unleashes hell fire when the Palestinians even throw a rock at them. Seems like the Palestinians are at a huge disadvantage, and I do have sympathy for them.

With that said, I'm just sick and tired of all the fighting and death and mayhem.

it's never going to end though, which I find quite sad.
    This shit goes back even further to the Crusades and the fighting between the Christians and the Muslims.. A little Biblical research traces the root back to Abraham fucking his servant woman and the offspring becoming the illegitimate children of Abraham (the 13th tribe of Judaism) which eventually traces itself to good old Muhammad and the founding of Islam. So sadly Jews, Christians and Islam all actually pray to the same GOD ultimately (so yes Allah and God are in fact the same), even Islam admits Jesus' existence but denies he was God/Allah's son (Islam's founding post dates Christianity as a whole by roughly 500yrs). In the end this is one big nasty family fight at the dinner table of history.

Load Metric

well...

look to the stars imo
    i wish to god i saved that drunken religious post you wrote on tydepoker then quickly deleted the next day. That was one of the funniest things i have ever read.

Comments

tyde: lol happy to entertain you
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    I would be pulling for Israel even if religion weren't involved. Anyone that will launch missiles from residential neighborhoods and hide said missiles in schools does not deserve mercy. I understand that the average Palestinian is not a militant Muslim and as such they should be the first line of defense for Israel. If the Palestinian citizens continue to allow Hamas to act the way they do, then they will continue to be collateral damage when Israel retaliates.

Load Metric
    It's clear that America will always have Israel's back when it comes to ANY conflict involving that nation and their disgusting thirst for Palestinian blood.. And that is largely down to the fact that so many Jews hold insane amounts of power within the US government..

That unfortunately gets translated down to your average dumb American who seem to form their opinions based on what gets fed to them by their government and ridiculously Jew biased media..

We are seeing war crimes on a daily basis here, and the justification for these crimes are political and laughable.

Forget all the propaganda that's currently in full flow (from both sides) right now...Just look at the casualty numbers??

Over 800 Palestinians civilians have died - almost 200 of those being young innocent children - with another 200 of those being women..

How many Israeli civilians have died? - 3

Yes, fucking 3

But your pro Israeli sympathizers will try and justify that shit with all sorts of reasons why that is the fact - but the fact is, that Israel are butchering innocent young kids as we speak, and America is sitting back just shrugging its shoulders while dumbing down their own population about barbarity and scandalous injustice that is currently taking place.

And my points are mainly based around America because America is the only nation on earth who holds any sway with Israel..

I'm equally disgusted with my own British government. But other than attacking Israel ourselves, there is nothing that Britain (or anyone else) can say or do to make this stop..
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Our former Deputy Prime 'John Prescott' sums it all up pretty well in todays Daily Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-gaza-3918413

Imagine a country claiming the lives of nearly three times as many as were lost in the MH17 plane tragedy in less than three weeks.

A nation which blasted a hospital, shelled and killed children from a gunboat as they played football on the beach and was responsible for 1,000 deaths, at least 165 of them children, in just two weeks.

Surely it would be branded a pariah state, condemned by the United Nations, the US and the UK. The calls for regime change would be *deafening.

But these howls of protest are muted. The condemnation softened.

For this is Israel.

Israel’s hawkish Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu trots out the same excuses. Hamas “militants” in Gaza fired their rockets first. Israel has a right to defend itself. It needs to protect its citizens.

And he’s right on all three counts – but as always with Israel this is not the full story. The military action supposedly targeting Hamas is so brutally disproportionate and so grossly indiscriminate that it makes it impossible not to view Israel’s actions as war crimes.

Those who live in Gaza are kept like prisoners behind walls and fences, unable to escape the bombings, and an Israeli economic blockade has forced Palestinians into poverty.

Israel’s Iron Dome defence system easily intercepts missiles launched from Gaza. Three Israeli citizens have died from these *primitive rockets, with 32 soldiers killed fighting Hamas.

Compare that to the toll in Gaza. Of the 1,000-plus to die, more than 80 per cent were *civilians, mostly women and children.

But who is to say some of the other 20 per cent weren’t *innocent too? Israel brands them terrorists but it is acting as judge, jury and *executioner in the *concentration camp that is Gaza.

And Israel flouts international law by continuing to build illegal Jewish settlements. Why? Because it knows it can get away with it.

What happened to the Jewish people at the hands of the Nazis is appalling. But you would think those atrocities would give Israelis a unique sense of perspective and empathy with the victims of a ghetto.

Netanyahu says the Israeli Defense Forces phone Gaza civilians to warn them to move out when missile attacks are expected. They even send smaller missiles to “roof knock” ahead of the big bomb that’s to follow.

But where can these people escape to? They’re hemmed in to a densely populated strip of land by the sea with no means of escape. When Israel is blasting hospitals and even UN schools acting as *shelters, where exactly is it safe to flee to?

Hamas is wrong to continue its rocket attacks and must *recognise *Israel’s right to exist. But as Channel 4’s Jon Snow said this week: “If you strangle a people, deny them supply for years, extreme reaction is inevitable.”

Israel’s attacks will not solve this dispute. They will just create another *generation of hate-filled Palestinians determined to fight against the *injustice of being occupied.

We must force Israel to end the blockade on Gaza to ensure free and unfettered access for humanitarian aid and reconstruction materials.

There must be a freeze on illegal settlement growth to let talks start. We should support a phased approach to end the occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem within a reasonable timeframe.

The EU should play a bigger role in supporting *mediation and push for *sanctions for non-compliance.

The lack of a two-state solution is a running sore that continues to inflame the passions not just of *Palestinians and Muslims, but all fair-minded people around the world.

We cannot be a silent witness to this carnage one minute longer. The world must force Israel and Hamas to stop this endless cycle of death.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: nailed it
    Last edited by Lord of the Fraud; 07-26-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Forget all the propaganda that's currently in full flow (from both sides) right now...Just look at the casualty numbers??

Over 800 Palestinians civilians have died - almost 200 of those being young innocent children - with another 200 of those being women..

How many Israeli civilians have died? - 3

Yes, fucking 3
    How then do you stop Hamas from firing rockets into Israel? They intentionally house the rockets in and fire them from residential neighborhoods. If the Palestinian people will not stand up to Hamas and force them to stop then the general populous of Gaza will continues to bear the brunt of the punishment.

This is a well planned tactic that Hamas uses. The concept of a human shield is not new. They have taken it to another level in that if Israel chooses not to retaliate into the populated ares then they have free reign to fire missiles all day long. If the Israelis kill civilians then Hamas gets the sympathy from the deaths that they themselves brought about.

Would you rather the IDF roll tanks into Gaza and go door to door? What would the body count be at that point? There is no clean way to bring an end to this unless the Palestinian people themselves stop Hamas.

Also:

The little map in your sig is cute. You make it seem as if Israel is just out taking land like it's going out of style. Just imagine how much more land they would have if the U.S. had not made them give back the majority of what they won during the Six Day War(in which they were attacked). Bottom line is that if Israel wanted the entire West Bank they would take it and kill every Arab and Muslim that stood in their way.

Thread Information