Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plumber Jokes

Bronze
    Load Metric

Plumber Jokes

Not sure where these allegations came from, although I am quite sure who started them. Same guy who equated Beenstaring living with his grandmother to "wiping her ass to get stakes"

For the record, I am not a plumber nor do I currently know any plumbers. The only toilet I have ever unclogged is my own. If I need mechanical work on my septic system I call a certified plumber, I do not do this on my own. Of course, I rent a townhome presently, so I call the landlord. I think owning a home is a huge scam, and renting is far more attractive, but that is a topic for another day.

So these plumber jokes are meaningless to me, but you are more than welcome to continue them and search Google for creative plumber pictures. And mind you, the ONE plumber I did know never unclogged any toilets and had a staff of 50 and did the plumbing infrastructure for new office construction. I mean its not nearly as glamorous as living in the Gaza Strip playing Stars, but its an honest living.

And for the record, I spend most of my adult work week analyzing spreadsheets and reporting to the Man. I would love to supervise a crew digging trenches for new sewage systems and drive a fat F350 and bounce around job sites in the outdoors. But it did not work out that way.

Comments

nunbeater: you fat silly cunt

Load Metric
    For the record im a plumber by trade. New construction only, no unclogging old shitters

Comments

LLL: A fine trade.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    For the record im a plumber by trade. New construction only, no unclogging old shitters
    Good profession, outdoors and probably a lot of freedom. I helped a buddy refurbish a couple homes for a quick sale in 2009 when I was figuring out what to do. I posted that and the next day on the forums I was unclogging toilets working for Roto Rooter. Ok....

For the record, I wish I had stayed in the home restoration business. The economy was just so bad in 2009, I had to go back the steady paycheck.

Load Metric
    Remember when you were borrowing money from your brother, then all of a sudden you were making $200K+ per year and had $500,000 liquid cash that you could do whatever you wanted with?

Name:  damone 2.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  6.4 KB

Comments

nunbeater: powerbottomset napping it out again
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Remember when you were borrowing money from your brother, then all of a sudden you were making $200K+ per year and had $500,000 liquid cash that you could do whatever you wanted with?

Name:  damone 2.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  6.4 KB
    I never said I had $500K cash, it was $200K. And making money is fairly easy for me. See I have a fancy degree from a NE college and I have a lot of people that actually like me and I am pretty smart when it comes to numbers and spreadsheets, which makes my poker failures all the more mystifying. Yes, in 2008 I went through a rough patch and borrowed money and paid it back the next year. Not to the point where I was gambling on miniature golf and being accused a welcher. Never that bad but a rough patch.

Now go back to your scrabble scams and thank you for stopping by.

Comments

jsearles22: scrabble scams rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  nnr.JPG
Views: 445
Size:  53.6 KB

Bottomtard putting his 'fancy degree from a NE college' to good use

Load Metric
    Nice work trying to drum up attention by having to initiate the trolling.

How sad is your life?

It always amazes me when people go out of their way to get negative attention on the internet (Garrett, JSearles, Bottomset etc.) Really speaks to a past littered with neglect, shame and dysfunction.

I guess the anonymity of the internet provides a forum for life failures to be acknowledged.

Go back to your schtick of drunken redneck with money. Due to the amount of attention seeking losers, it may require more commitment than normal to be noticed.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    You've always been one of the worst posters, and there doesn't seem to be any end in site. Just terrible bro, pack it up and hit the road.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapist View Post
    You've always been one of the worst posters, and there doesn't seem to be any end in site. Just terrible bro, pack it up and hit the road.
    This

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    potential 10k+ view thread

Load Metric
    A plumber joke:

Bottomset

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post
    Not sure where these allegations came from, although I am quite sure who started them. Same guy who equated Beenstaring living with his grandmother to "wiping her ass to get stakes"

For the record, I am not a plumber nor do I currently know any plumbers. The only toilet I have ever unclogged is my own. If I need mechanical work on my septic system I call a certified plumber, I do not do this on my own. Of course, I rent a townhome presently, so I call the landlord. I think owning a home is a huge scam, and renting is far more attractive, but that is a topic for another day.

So these plumber jokes are meaningless to me, but you are more than welcome to continue them and search Google for creative plumber pictures. And mind you, the ONE plumber I did know never unclogged any toilets and had a staff of 50 and did the plumbing infrastructure for new office construction. I mean its not nearly as glamorous as living in the Gaza Strip playing Stars, but its an honest living.

And for the record, I spend most of my adult work week analyzing spreadsheets and reporting to the Man. I would love to supervise a crew digging trenches for new sewage systems and drive a fat F350 and bounce around job sites in the outdoors. But it did not work out that way.

LOL

they are 'meaningless' to you, and yet you felt compelled to start a thread about how they are 'meaningless' to you

pay close attention to the replies in this thread Bottomfag

you told me in PM's 2 years ago that you are an unlicensed plumber, so stop lying

just like you lie aboout everything else

take a trip to the Caymans after you unclog some more turds and post some ads in skilled trade services on Craigslist

fucking clown

Name:  mml.JPG
Views: 814
Size:  19.1 KB

Load Metric
    I have a lot of people that actually like me
    This could well be your most unbelievable lie yet

Comments

tyde: ROFL

The_Standard: when you're right, you're right

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

LOL

they are 'meaningless' to you, and yet you felt compelled to start a thread about how they are 'meaningless' to you

1. you told me in PM's 2 years ago that you are an unlicensed plumber, so stop lying

take a trip to the Caymans after you unclog some more turds and post some ads in skilled trade services on Craigslist

fucking clown

I have never emailed, pm'd or verbalized to anyone on this planet I was a unlicensed plumber, let along a licensed plumber. Once again you are drinking well before noon. LOL, what a pathological liar you are.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

LOL

1. you told me in PM's 2 years ago that you are an unlicensed plumber, so stop lying

fucking clown

I have never emailed, pm'd or verbalized to anyone on this planet I was a unlicensed plumber, let along a licensed plumber. Once again you are drinking well before noon. LOL, what a pathological liar you are.
    Why are you lying? I mentioned one time back in the day how I was having problems with my toilet, been messing with it for 2 hours but couldn't fix it for the life of me. You PM'ed me and said explain the problem, I told you and you walked me through how to fix it with one of your plumber "tricks" that only an expert would know. My girl thought I was the shit (no pun intended) for the next week since "I" fixed it and we didn't have to pay a real plumber. I don't think I ever got around to thanking you but I guess better late than never, TY.

Comments

varys: nothing says "ty" like calling his ass out

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Why are you lying? I mentioned one time back in the day how I was having problems with my toilet, been messing with it for 2 hours but couldn't fix it for the life of me. You PM'ed me and said explain the problem, I told you and you walked me through how to fix it with one of your plumber "tricks" that only an expert would know. My girl thought I was the shit (no pun intended) for the next week since "I" fixed it and we didn't have to pay a real plumber. I don't think I ever got around to thanking you but I guess better late than never, TY.
    Name:  wee-bey.gif
Views: 353
Size:  1.78 MB

Banned
    Load Metric

when he PM'd me, (right about the same time he was hounding me to buy Tydepoker for $1700.00) he was boasting about charging his 'dumbfuck' customers 60 bucks or more for like a 10 minute job

He isn't even a licenced plumber, which means he is almost certainly trying to hustle jobs on Craigslist

Load Metric

HOLY FUCK BOTTOMSET!
    ARE YOU REALLY THAT MUCH OF A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?

WHAT A DELUSIONAL FUCK.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post

HOLY FUCK BOTTOMSET!
    ARE YOU REALLY THAT MUCH OF A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?

WHAT A DELUSIONAL FUCK.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    in no way did i dump those chips off to tyde.now thats been cleared up we can return to the topic

Comments

tyde: Del you are the man. missed ya buddy

Thread Information