Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: **Official Stake Tyde Thread** (SERIOUS ONLY)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Fnord on FTR
    Tyde is a really loose, aggressive action junkie and had serious tilt control problems. His basic approach to the game was to try to run people over and then freeroll off his no showdown winnings to generally take the worst of it when all the money went in.
    He would tell you he has multiple gears, but in reality he only has 2, fast and tilting. Once you figure all of this out it's really easy to get the best of him
    He's been banned from multiple forums and has probably gone busto several times as he's often seen PMing, IMing and IRCing people for stakes/loans.
    Classic Riptyde moment:
    Rip makes one of the bigger rebuy final tables with BRSavage who's #1 on the P5's leaderboard at the time. Rip finds out and goes on total penis-envy tilt. I'm sweating him at the table + IRC and relate the message of "No Deal" (minus some 4 letter words) because PokerStars had pretty much perma-banned his chat by this point. Rip then starts pushing every hand once it's down to the final 5 or so saying "I'm going to bust his ass with rags" on IRC. BRSavage mans up and calls off most of his 50bb+ stack with Ace-rag, which is way the best hand and holds to bust Rip out. Then the remaining players deal.
    looks like a solid investment

this is pretty much true from what i've seen. i've witnessed the pissing away of chips for no reason...he's really good at acquiring chips in the 2/3/5 rebuys, but he simply cannot hold onto them w/ better players or when the game tightened after the rb period.... if he tightened up he could be an awesome MTT player. but he cannot.

i'm pretty sure his game plan has never changed and has always been like he is as well. if he had a partner to take over the game once he gets the chips he/they would win a lot more.

Comments

tyde: all I saw in those quotes was 'final table' ...something you know very little about obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    I feel the same way, Yes you can drop me to 40% so phantom can get in
    Okay

4bet 40%
    Phantom 10%
    Simpdog 50%

I'm even willing to drop some too if others want in.

Deadline: Sunday July 27th 9pm Eastern

Tyde: Get fulltilt downloaded and sign in this weekend please sir. I hope it doesn't take you 3 days to download via Mexican dialup.
    I'll take 10%. If this turned out to be a rolling & I wasn't involved, I just wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Let me know if I'm in & I'll send the money to Druff via Paypal.

Comments

ShadyJ: Visions of Dalli from the outsiders yelling there aint no rumble without me rep

zealanddonk: Vindication one time rep!
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Jewdonk never answered my question if he is on full tilt, I am getting messages from the haters saying jewdonk wrote bad echecks on FT

lol @ writing bad checks on Full Tilt

who are the idiots telling you that ?

of course that's a complete falsehood

I've never even used echecks before

I think they banned my account because I wrote support a nasty email

I'll email them and see if I can get it reinstated
    I knew there was a reason you never brought up ftp. I mean any serious mtt grinder plays both sites.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    k

He would tell you he has multiple gears, but in reality he only has 2, fast and tilting. Once you figure all of this out it's really easy to get the best of him
    He's been banned from multiple forums and has probably gone busto several times as he's often seen PMing, IMing and IRCing people for stakes/loans.
    Classic Riptyde moment:
    Rip makes one of the bigger rebuy final tables with BRSavage who's #1 on the P5's leaderboard at the time. Rip finds out and goes on total penis-envy tilt. I'm sweating him at the table + IRC and relate the message of "No Deal" (minus some 4 letter words) because PokerStars had pretty much perma-banned his chat by this point. Rip then starts pushing every hand once it's down to the final 5 or so saying "I'm going to bust his ass with rags" on IRC. BRSavage mans up and calls off most of his 50bb+ stack with Ace-rag, which is way the best hand and holds to bust Rip out. Then the remaining players deal.
    looks like a solid investment

this is pretty much true from what i've seen. i've witnessed the pissing away of chips for no reason...he's really good at acquiring chips in the 2/3/5 rebuys, but he simply cannot hold onto them w/ better players or when the game tightened after the rb period.... if he tightened up he could be an awesome MTT player. but he cannot.

i'm pretty sure his game plan has never changed and has always been like he is as well. if he had a partner to take over the game once he gets the chips he/they would win a lot more.
    Contrary to popular belief playing tight in mtts is not how you win. In mtts all the moneys in the top 3 spots so if your any good postflop which no mtt players are then its better to play more hands to accumulate chips to try to get to where the money matters not just in the money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    just sent my ID etc to Full Tilt verification

crossing my fingers they aren't going to hold a 4 year grudge over my nasty email

will post update as soon as I hear back

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Contrary to popular belief playing tight in mtts is not how you win. In mtts all the moneys in the top 3 spots so if your any good postflop which no mtt players are then its better to play more hands to accumulate chips to try to get to where the money matters not just in the money.
    precisely

I think most of the gimps ITT bashing my style or 'impatient' play ...fail to grasp that simple fact

I find it ironic and slightly amusing that my worst critics here seem to have ZERO results in MTT's

but on a side note...I'm much less reckless than I used to be. I've been closing some serious leaks even before I got here

odd that none of the wins I had on Bovada or BCP (let alone the final tables and wins I've had since I got to Mexico) have been mentioned yet

in fact I'd have to say my game right now is better than it's ever been

Load Metric
    precisely

I think most of the gimps ITT bashing my style or 'impatient' play ...fail to grasp that simple fact

I find it ironic and slightly amusing that my worst critics here seem to have ZERO results in MTT's

but on a side note...I'm much less reckless than I used to be. I've been closing some serious leaks even before I got here

odd that none of the wins I had on Bovada or BCP (let alone the final tables and wins I've had since I got to Mexico) have been mentioned yet

in fact I'd have to say my game right now is better than it's ever been
    Send me a hh of a recent deep run and I will post an honest assesment of your play.

Load Metric
    Man I miss these days

ITM Finishes
    1st 355
    1st ties 1
    2nd 296
    3rd 338
    4-10th 1186
    MTT Avg. Finish Percentage
    Early 7% (10%)
    Early/Middle 17% (20%)
    Middle 45% (40%)
    Middle/Late 21% (20%)
    Late 10% (10%)
    Top-5
    $2,642
    $1,559
    $1,180
    $1,113
    $1,022
    Game * Prizes Won Net Profit ROI Average
    Buy-In Average
    Field Size R/A ITM/Played ITM
    Hold'em NL $373,271 114 0% 2226/16052 14%
    Hold'em L/PL $0 Please log in to access 0 0% 0/0 0%
    Omaha $0 Profit, ROI and ABI 1434 25% 0/8 0%
    Omaha Hi Lo $0 information 0 0% 0/0 0%
    Other $0 3025 0% 0/1 0%
    $373,271 115 0% 2226/16061 14%

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just so everyone knows, Tyde made a completely false allegation I was advertising to him I was an unlicensed plumber just a few minutes ago, or two years ago, all is false. Never once did I make that claim. The guy has been in an intoxicated haze for so long he cannot keep up with his lies. Or maybe he can. Spend your money wisely.

Comments

zealanddonk: False allegation about having 200k liquid

bukowski72: refused to check in with druff on your first class trip lie

tyde: wrong thread turd boy

Walter Sobchak: Druff please ban this fucking gi

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post
    Just so everyone knows, Tyde made a completely false allegation I was advertising to him I was an unlicensed plumber just a few minutes ago, or two years ago, all is false. Never once did I make that claim. The guy has been in an intoxicated haze for so long he cannot keep up with his lies. Or maybe he can. Spend your money wisely.
    Nobody cares. Tell him to post the PM.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    gl marty

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Fact: Tyde has the ability to take down a MTT in 2014

That's everything you pieces of shit need to know

Comments

The_Standard: but it's extremely unlikely they he will even cash in said FTOPS events

tony bagadonuts: ghost mod rep

WillieMcFML: how much are you investing?

::o: A fucken sidedish post

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Fact: Tyde has the ability to take down a MTT in 2014

That's everything you pieces of shit need to know

I hate this say this, but 'The Standard' red rep in this post is accurate

I will not be cashing in any FTOPS even't because my account is permanently closed

security@fulltilt.com
    6:46 PM (42 minutes ago)

to me
    Hello Martin,

Thank you for your response and verifying your identity.
    Our apologies for not being able to discuss your account without this.

Please note that in the past (2010) you have asked us to permanently closed your account, which we asked you to confirm.

We had received the confirmation of your permanent account closure request, and have then flagged your account as permanently closed, and informed you that it would not be reopened under any circumstances. Unfortunately this still stands, and your account can not be reopened.

Please do not attempt to create any other accounts as doing so is a violation of our terms of service. If we discover a new account, it will be closed without notice, and you will be liable for any loss that could occur. Any remaining funds could also be confiscated.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Best Regards,

Benedikt
    Full Tilt Security

You'll notice this decision has nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of alleged 'fraud' on echecks etc, but rather that I requested my account be closed permanently back in 2010

As I recall, part of my 'strongly worded' email to them made that specific request (in a matter of words)

I sent a follow up email saying 'come on guys etc etc' but they aren't budging

I appreciate the stake offers for FTOPS guys, but it's not gonna happen

It's Stars or nothing, which actually suits me just fine.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

lol @ writing bad checks on Full Tilt

who are the idiots telling you that ?

of course that's a complete falsehood

I've never even used echecks before

I think they banned my account because I wrote support a nasty email

I'll email them and see if I can get it reinstated
    I knew there was a reason you never brought up ftp. I mean any serious mtt grinder plays both sites.

I disagree. MTTs are dead on FTP, unless you wanna play for a week for crap money up top.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I know this is small potatoes, but I staked Tyde on an NWP radio tourney when he had no monies on line (and likely in life) and he shipped the winnings right after the tourney.
    Get ready for the wrath of detcord via sternly worded pms.

Load Metric
    TAKE IT DOWN

Load Metric
    lets pick a stars tourney to stake mr tyde.
    i have a good feeling about this

Load Metric
    If I was you I would not even have asked FTP to reopen my account. FTP = Stars.
    Depending of the reason your FTP account was closed you just risked getting also your Stars account closed. Happend to others before.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Not that I believe your story but who the fuck ever gave you permission to use charitable funds for the good of your cock.

Banned
    Load Metric
    My Stars account has been in good standing since long before Black Friday

I barely played on Full Tilt...ever

your point is invalid

They were seperate entities when I requested my account be closed permanently in 2010

My appeal to Full Tilt today was to reinstate my account because of a stake offer, and has nothing whatsoever to do with my good standing on PokerStars

Warm Regards

Load Metric
    My Stars account has been in good standing since long before Black Friday

I barely played on Full Tilt...ever

your point is invalid

They were seperate entities when I requested my account be closed permanently in 2010

My appeal to Full Tilt today was to reinstate my account because of a stake offer, and has nothing whatsoever to do with my good standing on PokerStars

Warm Regards

Ok, if you say so.

My point is valid. Does not matter that they were seperate entities. Does not matter that your Stars account is in good standing. And it also does not matter if you played 98% on stars and only 2% on FTP.

I said it COULD happen. And it happend to other players before.
    Mainly depends on the reason for the closure of the account on a site (FTP or Stars).
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Not that I believe your story but who the fuck ever gave you permission to use charitable funds for the good of your cock.

Thread Information