Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: **Official Stake Tyde Thread** (SERIOUS ONLY)

Load Metric
    in for 10% if theres any shares left

TYDE is god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    martico's game isn't suited for tournies like this. he simply doesn't have the patience and discipline for it.there's no doubt in my mind that he will get stacked early on a draw of some sort in a pot he should not have never been in, in the first place.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    martico's game isn't suited for tournies like this. he simply doesn't have the patience and discipline for it.there's no doubt in my mind that he will get stacked early on a draw of some sort in a pot he should not have never been in, in the first place.

I final tabled a tourney last night (870 runners) and also took 26th out of 4709 in the same day...spare me your brush stroke synopsis on my 'patience' you fucking clown

GFY

2 wins already since I got to Mexico

might wanna check my career record MORON

100% I'm a more talented and capable MTT'er than you could ever hope to be in 10,000 lifetimes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

I final tabled a tourney last night (870 runners) and also took 26th out of 4709 in the same day...spare me your brush stroke synopsis on my 'patience' you fucking clown

GFY

100% I'm a more talented and capable MTT'er than you could ever hope to be in 10,000 lifetimes
    lol, martico.

these 2 ftops aren't a 2 dolla rebuy you nog....i've seen you play expensive buyins and the result was the same....needless, stupid aggro moves. moves that work in having you aquire chips in the low rebuy events but in these events, that doesn't parse

Banned
    Load Metric

GFY

lol, martico.

these 2 ftops aren't a 2 dolla rebuy you nog....i've seen you play expensive buyins and the result was the same....needless, stupid aggro moves. moves that work in having you aquire chips in the low rebuy events but in these events, that doesn't parse

if I don't take a huge set over set cooler 15 handed....I win the Sunday Million

Name:  hand1.JPG
Views: 415
Size:  40.8 KB

also...

Name:  hand2.JPG
Views: 383
Size:  55.9 KB

also...

Name:  hand.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  117.5 KB

also....

Name:  GIA.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  33.1 KB

also....

Name:  iam.JPG
Views: 408
Size:  34.9 KB

countless scores shadowing others like Hut, iamtheflash, 40ape, and too many others to bother listing for your ass

patience my ass
    Last edited by tyde; 07-24-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: troll

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol

yea pretty much the response I expected

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol

yea pretty much the response I expected

time to join the tour. so u can shove that T9 right in their gook face..only in these events. when you call w/ that (and you will) and hit top pair you will run into queens and you will lose most if not all of your stack. you will be stacked getting it in from behind like you always do...no doubt in my mind.

Comments

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    G1ACOMO is GOD

Comments

tyde: HOF

Banned
    Load Metric
    time to join the tour. so u can shove that T9 right in their gook face..only in these events. when you call w/ that (and you will) and hit top pair you will run into queens and you will lose most if not all of your stack. you will be stacked getting it in from behind like you always do...no doubt in my mind.

still waiting to see your baller multi-million dollar MTT record brah

must be nice to critique my play when you probably have never had a decent score in your entire life

loool I remember a thread on NWP when I was shredding Micon and Gank...both of whom had big scores...but were still losing players over their careers overall

all of the most opinionated critics of others play have never won shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Now that Tyde is back on the poker bandwagon, I'd like to open up the floor to some staking.

$50+5 FTOPS Event #2 Day A-H ranges from Sunday Aug 3->Sunday Aug 10 various times
    Day 2 is Sunday Aug 10 @ 4:30 Eastern

$100+9 FTOPS Event #17 Day A-H Sunday Aug 10->Sunday Aug 17th various times
    Day 2 is Sunday Aug 17 @ 12:30 Eastern

The stake will be Tyde playing a 25% freeroll, and the stakers putting up 75%.

Total money = $164, ie. one day 1 per event. I will sell up to 50% in 10% increments, $16.40 each which results in 7.5% of any potential winnings.

After these two events, we may look to invest in Tyde for the miniFTOPS events if he wants investment for it.

Tyde has only 3 things to do.
    1. say yes
    2. play the event
    3. write one thread per event with a few screenshots/posts about donkeys

I have lost money to Jasep's scam. I am owed $500 from cla. I have won insane amounts of money due to the worm hole (RIP). It is time to do something in 2014.

Lastly, Druff please give this your stamp of approval.
    Simpdog are you buying 50% and looking to sell 50%? I will take the 50% for a sweat
    Yes I'm taking 50% and looking to sell 50%

You would owe $82 for 50% which would get you 37.5% of any cash.

Can you send PayPal to druff?

I'll coordinate with Tyre closer to the day to ship on stars or fulltilt.

Tyde install fulltilt ahead of time and confirm you can play.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    G1ACOMO is GOD

Name:  HOF.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  54.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

must be nice to critique my play when you probably have never had a decent score in your entire life

loool I remember a thread on NWP when I was shredding Micon and Gank...both of whom had big scores...but were still losing players over their careers overall

i will destroy you in long level mtt's. i'm so sure that i would be willing to bet $$ on it. you're way to aggro in these events because you use your standard rebuy play/mo and it's your undoing.

Comments

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'll do $25 of tourney action on SWC or Betcoin for this cause if you agree to handle it the same as the rest of the action.

Banned
    Load Metric

i will destroy you in long level mtt's. i'm so sure that i would be willing to bet $$ on it. you're way to aggro in these events because you use your standard rebuy play/mo and it's your undoing.

post your career record on Stars & FT or stfu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshot View Post
    I'll do $25 of tourney action on SWC or Betcoin for this cause if you agree to handle it the same as the rest of the action.
    are you on SWC? How the fuck can I deposit on this site, coinbase is taking forever.... Can you send me 1 chip so that I can at least play? shit is ridiculous

Load Metric

loool I remember a thread on NWP when I was shredding Micon and Gank ...both of whom had big scores...but were still losing players over their careers overall

Message subject: WTF
    Sent: 24 Oct 2006 01:49
    Hey Bret

just wanted to say I met Dutch at the Orleans last year when I was living in Vegas...he was so cool to me...I was playing some 1/2 game and saw him...and walked up to him (he was playing 4/8 limit with Joe ..Joe kinda looked at me like I was some mosquito and I said 'Hey Dutch I just wanted to say its good to meet you and Im sorry things went the way they did with rakefree. etc etc...Joe kinda floated off and I told Dutch my usual handle (jewdonk isnt it...lol) and Dutch is like oh yea Ive heard of you man I read all your strat posts"...he was very cool to me. We talked for a while and he was a solid guy.

Im really happy for all you guys....you made it through all the muck and all the bullshit in this fucked up poker world of ours.

I dunno man Im a little drunk right now...really just wanted to tell you I have always thought you were a class act...you and Dutch....I dont care for Scott too much (at least what I have seen on TV so who fuckin cares its only a TV image)...but I met Dutch and I am sick and tired of the way he gets dissed in the forums......You and Dutch fuckin own bro....I wish both of you guys all the best.

I would tell you my real ID but my rep pretty much got trashed early this year over some BS. Lets just say Ive played against you before in the $10.00 r/a and repopped your steals...lol Bret you the man....not ass kissin because you are 'famous' just tellin it like it is man.

Oh btw fuck what Marcel says....you look better in dreds and T bro....forget the suit you looked like a fish out of water.

ok sorry to ramble man.....peace man.

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Simpdog are you buying 50% and looking to sell 50%? I will take the 50% for a sweat

You would owe $82 for 50% which would get you 37.5% of any cash.

Can you send PayPal to druff?

I'll coordinate with Tyre closer to the day to ship on stars or fulltilt.

Tyde install fulltilt ahead of time and confirm you can play.
    Yes I can send pay pal to druff just let me know when to send, Jewdonk are you set up to play on full tilt?
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

lol, martico.

if I don't take a huge set over set cooler 15 handed....I win the Sunday Million

Name:  hand1.JPG
Views: 415
Size:  40.8 KB

also...

Name:  hand2.JPG
Views: 383
Size:  55.9 KB

also...

Name:  hand.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  117.5 KB

also....

Name:  GIA.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  33.1 KB

also....

Name:  iam.JPG
Views: 408
Size:  34.9 KB

countless scores shadowing others like Hut, iamtheflash, 40ape, and too many others to bother listing for your ass

patience my ass

maybe you have organic brain damage or something.

because you're dreadful now, is my point.

Comments

rickastley: strucker makes valid point
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Fnord on FTR
    Tyde is a really loose, aggressive action junkie and had serious tilt control problems. His basic approach to the game was to try to run people over and then freeroll off his no showdown winnings to generally take the worst of it when all the money went in.
    He would tell you he has multiple gears, but in reality he only has 2, fast and tilting. Once you figure all of this out it's really easy to get the best of him
    He's been banned from multiple forums and has probably gone busto several times as he's often seen PMing, IMing and IRCing people for stakes/loans.
    Classic Riptyde moment:
    Rip makes one of the bigger rebuy final tables with BRSavage who's #1 on the P5's leaderboard at the time. Rip finds out and goes on total penis-envy tilt. I'm sweating him at the table + IRC and relate the message of "No Deal" (minus some 4 letter words) because PokerStars had pretty much perma-banned his chat by this point. Rip then starts pushing every hand once it's down to the final 5 or so saying "I'm going to bust his ass with rags" on IRC. BRSavage mans up and calls off most of his 50bb+ stack with Ace-rag, which is way the best hand and holds to bust Rip out. Then the remaining players deal.
    looks like a solid investment

Comments

rickastley: strucker makes valid point

The_Standard: too much red

varys:

Thread Information