Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

If only a couple things then that's an admission I was pretty spot on. Your statement about being a good member and contributing as well as noteable info is a laughable statement given the fact of Mason's treatment of Daniel Negreanu has at best been laughable. It would seem to me the treatment of DN proves most of my statements about Mason to the core. Its bad enough to arbitrarily get a hair up your ass and banhammer some random like ftpjesus and even to ban Druff which at least himself has some poker street cred but to bring down the hammer on the top money winner all time in poker (as of his 2nd place in this years 1M 1D finish) proves that "somebody" important has zero meaning in who is notable.
Where do you get this stuff? Daniel was never perma banned and is still a member. You must have missed the Choice Center thread. It is widely known public information that he was given a one day temp ban a couple years ago, to which he admitted to me that his reaction was way over the top. As far as being a positive contributor to the community, I think you would be hard pressed to find any posts from him on 2+2 that weren't self-serving. There may be a few if you dig long and hard enough but they were few and far between.