Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Site Owner

Load Metric

Attention Site Owner

Maybe I am in the minority here, but Zod believes this site has become totally unreadable and a massive fail. Zod happy old school posters are back. Druff and I are friends but even through the great forum war (2009-2014 Neverforget), but he respect that when I meet in person the arch enemies of Druff i.e Been, MWH etc he know they very cool and friendly to Zod when Zod met them and it cause no harm in our friendship.

But now I read every post and it Marty either fighting with sonatine or hijacking some other thread.

I just sit in lieu to make movement and read thread "Are you 40" and 5-6 posts in it turn into Tyde trashing someone (I think 4dragons), maybe some Sonatine comment too. Thread not titled "Are you 50" so why post in thread?

I meet Sonatine a few times and it is true, he a made nigga. I fight on and off with Tyde since 2007 but I truly not wish to engage any more but zod not going to open any more threads so I can read about how tyde INTERJECT in thread about Menks asking about laptop and Sonatine and others give advice and then Tyde hijack, trash Sonatine, thread derailed, poor menks ends up with some 2006 used ACER laptop that run on DOS.

I try to get Newhouse on radio. But he come in forums to read about buying Mac book pro with recent windfall but he get disenfranchised.

Side note, i told Newhouse that Marty/Tyde/Jewdonk from Money Plays meet up night gave me the impression that "he thought you were a great guy"

I going to take a movement now and I will read skatz and find out from El Gallo" how many boners is Por Ella Soy Eva going to cause?"

zod

Comments

rickastley: Thread not titled "Are you 50" rep

anonamoose: zod has spoken

jsearles22: Zod is God

BeerAndPoker: Radio one time for the fans. If you wish for total randomness I will fire it up sometime when you want and go as long as I can with whatever comes up.

nunbeater: truf

El Gallo: A lot of boners bro

mwh72: hey fella

Load Metric
    lol

hardly a celebrity. I’m just fairly well known in this demented irrelevant circle jerk and managed to piss off quite a few people who I called out in public for being sorry pieces of dogshit. The truth stings like a bitch and I was happy to do it and I would do it again

And yes you are goddamn right I am flying off the radar right now. Whether you want to believe or not, there are some sick fucks out there who are working their asses off to discredit me and handicap my progress with sonatine's site.com and also to cause real damage to my personal life.

Jesus how fucking clueless are you ‘Trauma’ ? I currently have an active bench warrant for not wearing my seat belt because Brandon doesn’t like getting called out in public, so no I am not galavanting around Vegas wearing a personalized jersey, jaywalking or doing anything else that will get me thrown in jail for my henious crimes against society

I have Todd contacting my family members, playing silly phone games and suddenly instigating a ‘scammer’ campaign against me, and taking trips to my apartment to make videos and texting me 20 times a day threatening to ‘out’ another programmer.

I guess when he gets exposed for being a sick motherfucker who actually solicits another man to masturbate, it tends to rub him the wrong way (no pun intended)

In other words stfu you dupe loser. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about. Nor do you have any idea what I intend to do when I manage to get my site live again. Just sit on the sidelines like a good little cockroach and enjoy the show in total anonymity since you are clearly a dupe who I sodomized before.

If you aren’t a dupe account then you are simply a peasant.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    aaaand scene.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    And NO THINK WHAT YOU WANT OF ME. This is not my rainbow trout. My neighbor caught them on pristine Lake Walker in Antelope Valley.

Name:  trout.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  10.4 KB

Comments

sonatine: oh god damned that looks good

Load Metric
    i understand that this is technically a serious business thread but honestly, you know...

like lets be real, what exactly is going to change until marty topples over that porch with a little help from some nortenas?

Load Metric
    100 pages?

Gimme the keys to this bitch with no questions asked and lets rock this shit

I'll turn this wasteland into a contender literally overnight

not to mention giving the entire site an aesthetic makeover from top to bottom

when you're ready to get on the map, have your people call my people

you won't even recognize this place in a week

obviously I can ban whoever the fuck I want, whenever I want

a small price to pay for forum glory

Comments

bukowski72: Is this anothe Marty quote? Full boat levels over other levels going on here.

Load Metric
    pfa might be the pinnacle of people posting their neighbors seafood and that is a legacy

Banned
    Load Metric
    the worst part of this thread is the fact that Brandon still refers to himself in the 3rd person as 'Zod'

thanks for popping in though 'buddy'

Banned
    Load Metric
    tine still on mega tilt after getting straight up bitch slapped by long time lurkers

carry on folks

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why did drexel stop posting in english?

Comments

shortbuspoker: hacked by Tyler Lim?

4Dragons: ambieminem

Load Metric
    I feel like the recent unbannings are the equivalent of bringing a member back like Shooz.

Why don't we bring back people like Michael or even Neverheeb?

Marty, what happened to you when you were younger?

Load Metric
    Drexel appearance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Marty, what happened to you when you were younger?

Looks fake.

Load Metric
    you are correct drexel this is a big problem and there is only one solution

its time for druff to send all the offenders to the toddler forum for 3 days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know Sonatine is reposting Marty's old responses from years ago and repurposing them to today, but I removed the one paragraph about ugaistheteam (including his full name) because I definitely don't want the guy kicked on the forum while he's recovering from a stroke.

Regarding Marty, I was afraid this might happen, though I have to admit this is not all his fault.

I am seeing Marty-related trolling in both directions. He is trolling certain people in otherwise serious/good threads (the laptop thread is a good example), but those same people are also trolling him out of nowhere.

It would be simple to say that Marty is doing all of this to himself, but the truth is that people were pretty much trolling him from the second he came back here.

Rather than attempt to take sides or determine who is right or wrong, I'm just going to start taking the approach of deleting attack/troll posts in otherwise serious/good threads, no matter who they are aimed against.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Brandon takes offense to any commentary that doesn't suggest he's a saint among men

shhhhh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    you are correct drexel this is a big problem and there is only one solution

its time for druff to send all the offenders to the toddler forum for 3 days

Toddler Forum needs to be made a reality here, even if it means sliding the Skatz Board of Directors a few c-notes/month for licensing....

Comments

JACKDANIELS: big changes coming soon

Load Metric
    rather than deleting I propose a jewdonk containment thread for when he starts packing peoples shit in if the thread is serious business

maybe you can mark these threads serious business so we know if jewdonk is allowed to pack peoples shit in or not

Comments

wrenchjockey: One of my best ideas ever.

Thread Information