In the general spirit of allowing banned/disallowed users to come to PFA, I will be re-enabling jsearles22's posts. He has had a working account here, but it was unable to post for a very long time -- basically since he welched on a bet with vegas1369 in 2012.

I want it to be understood that I am still on vegas1369's side on this one. jsearles22 does owe him $500. However, I will concede that jsearles did not set out to scam vegas1369, nor is he likely to do anything like this again. This whole situation was a matter of jsearles not completely understanding what he had bet (his fault), and then not wanting to pay when he lost. Still a shitty thing to do, but it's a lot different than a scam or even a straight-up welching.

I also want it to be understood that the timing of this unbanning is no coincidence. I left jsearles banned all of this time out of respect for vegas1369. However, given that I am allowing various people on PFA whom have done bad things to me in the past (even the recent past), I think it's also fair that I allow jsearles to return despite what he did to vegas1369. Simply put, I'm treating vegas1369 the same way I'm treating myself.

I think it's best for the forum to have as few people banned as possible, both for activity/entertainment reasons and also to decrease hostility. We are all adults here (most of us over 30), and it's silly to let years-old forum beefs dating back to NWP affecting the present.

Regarding jsearles himself, his account will not have any restrictions, but he will not be allowed to do the following:

1) Make any bets with people unless both sides escrow with me first.
2) Run any stakes or BAPs.
3) Taunt vegas1369 or anyone else about the welching. If people taunt him about the welching, he can respond, but he can't make any posts or threads about it on his own. If he wants to pay vegas, he can discuss it privately with me, and not through public threads.

Also, jsearles was making some awful posts/threads in the past simply for the sake of terribleness and getting people mad on purpose. If I see this occurring, I will also re-ban him. That's not to say every post of his has to be great, but if I notice a pattern where he's posting stupid things just to get a reaction, I will probably re-ban him.