Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy a go pro

Load Metric

Where to buy a go pro

Plans soon to be finalized for travel work. dropped 35 k on a sweet ride for my upcoming travels today. Will do my first stint in Ohio, spend fall in Maine, winter out west somewhere. Decided to stay in state for first run which will allow kid to get settled in a new job with mommy somewhat close by. No cruise, her grad gift is the 7 k I had to fork over for her new ride after she totaled her car. So was thinking about getting a go pro for video shenanigans along the way. Not interested in top of the line just something that will do the job. soon to be Freebird.

Comments

also yikes: honestly well played dangiel can you address the inherent
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I got mine at walmart. Im not sure whether or not there is a better place to get it, but it worked out fine for me. It was especially convenient in my case because the first gopro I bought malfunctioned and something was permanently fucked up inside. I simply brought it back and exchanged it - no problems.

Comments

anonamoose: no surprise that someone as trashy as you shops at walmart.

splitthis:

tony bagadonuts: offset acuntamoose rep

Load Metric
    got mine on amazon.

Comments

splitthis:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Where are all the videos from yall that have em already?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Plans soon to be finalized for travel work. dropped 35 k on a sweet ride for my upcoming travels today. Will do my first stint in Ohio, spend fall in Maine, winter out west somewhere. Decided to stay in state for first run which will allow kid to get settled in a new job with mommy somewhat close by. No cruise, her grad gift is the 7 k I had to fork over for her new ride after she totaled her car. So was thinking about getting a go pro for video shenanigans along the way. Not interested in top of the line just something that will do the job. soon to be Freebird.
    R u bringing your services East to Shitsburgh? I need a Doctor no lie!!I have no insurance and I'm not on welfare. I'll rob someones go pro for you in exchange for a script pad and a full physical.. No strings attached..

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric
    Best Buy has a good selection and you can play with them.

Comments

splitthis: They will price match too

Load Metric
    I deliver to go pro headquarters

Comments

4Dragons: what can brown do for you?

Load Metric
    Where are all the videos from yall that have em already?

Comments

splitthis: Moar

gauchojake: sublime soundtrack sir

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  sksnowtube1.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  639.8 KB

Comments

badguy23: LOL

Suicide King: Classic

Load Metric

Comments

badguy23: I give this viid 2 thumbs up. Looks relaxing and peaceful. Be nice to do that and get away from the daily grind and cops..LOL

Load Metric

Comments

Gordman: Nice

WillieMcFML: may you live forver

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Is that you out there fishing? WTF there is music now? I watched the whole thing without the music.. LOL diff video..

Load Metric
    Catch and release huh?

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Catch and release huh?

yup. not a lot of fish left. mixed feelings about fishing at all these days. but to quote a wiser man than i, 'a river without fishermen is a river without friends'.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: never really got over that

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  wm.png
Views: 471
Size:  2.4 KB

Actually it was a simple case of economics and convenience. At the time, I needed a Gopro immed, and a certain establishment provided what I needed at the best price. And when I encountered a problem, the said establishment fixed it and I was back on the road in no time.
    I know, it's pretty difficult for you to understand when your vision is clouded by all of that nasty capitalism stuff you hate.
    Maybe it would have been better for me to order it directly from that cesspool China, where you live?
    But yes, let's hear more of your generalizations, while you consistently criticize and whine about other people making generalizations.

Load Metric
    walmart is a fucking heaven on earth btw. those superstores are paradise.

literally one and i do mean one complaint they NEVER have fresh half and half, its always like 3 days from expiration and i dont even understand it.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: walmart competes with dollar stores for the US market share of day from expiration cream/milk

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    walmart is a fucking heaven on earth btw. those superstores are paradise.

literally one and i do mean one complaint they NEVER have fresh half and half, its always like 3 days from expiration and i dont even understand it.
    Their heavy whipping cream is fresh where I'm at and I've using that in my coffee lately. Is that crazy? Maybe I'm crazy.

Load Metric
    ive fallen back on heavy whipping cream but at the end of the day its just too indulgent for me to embrace in earnest.

Load Metric
    Fuck all you motherfuckers that can still drink milk.

Comments

Suicide King: Omg this

Thread Information