Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else sick of Tyde and Dead Winnie?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by batigoali View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    batigoali, do you actually know who tyde is?

like i get that you're like 'omg internet legend tyde is living in the same cinder block palace with the raw sewage next to it than i am' and thats probably a big deal to anyone who would willingly live there, but honestly, serious question; do you actually know what tyde is 'famous' for?

the fact that your two best forum friends are a 2 strike felony assault case who beat down his own father, and a guy who fucked his dogs mouth and got literally ran out of 3 states before he moved into your apartment building, i mean, whats your encore?

Yeah, I heard what he said on the radio. I never said "omg i can't believe it's you", wasn't star struck at all. When he knocked on my door I was in the middle of grinding so I got back to what I was doing pretty quickly. Been lurking on NWP when people actually posted in the Ask Dan Druff forum. So yeah, I understand a lot of what he is famous for. I'm not late to the party I just choose not to post much because of worthless fat faggots like you.

FWIW I've had people over since before tyde got here who have nicer places and no one seemed put off by it or even commented on it other than the distance it is to the main road. In fact it's a newer building so the inside is pretty decent. Even had a pretty big name mtt pro living here who could afford a much nicer place who only moved because of the fleas. Seems like the only people with a problem with the place are from people who don't even live here.

Also wouldn't consider tyde a forum friend and I don't know anything about garrett at all. I pretty much just call things like I see it, I'm on no ones side but my own, and you are just a douche.

HOF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    your obsession with Tyde's cock is becoming unbearable

Tyde is NOT God no he did not fuck Lacey Jones you need to drop this Tyde is God shit because he went on his cruise with his mommy not fucking Lacey Jones. In fact it may or may not have been his mommy but it sure as shit wasn’t Lacey fucking Jones.

If Tyde fucked Lacey Jones I will slice off a nice piece of my dick and then fry it up at a Korean BBQ and video tape it

get real MJ, Dish and Garrett….you 3 are obsessed with this fallacy that Tyde banged such a sweet piece of ass.

OK lets say for the sake of argument that he managed to cram a few drinks down her throat and get her into his BWM….sweet

did she come back ?

NO

Even if he did manage to seduce her when she was drunk out of her and bust a fat wad all over those sweet tits

SHE IS NOT COMING BACK

Tyde is not a keeper. If Lacey ever fucked Tyde it was a drunken encounter at BEST and she has been crying herself to sleep ever since

LOL and who the fuck is "Lacey Jones"????

You really are way out there man. I think you need a little peanut butter to go with all that jelly.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    wow...

Load Metric
    Martin **DRUFF DELETED LAST NAME** banged LJ? Is this true?

Edited due to censoring administrator.

Comments

bukowski72: no the original story/ joke was druff banged her...The quote sonatine put up was from Marty doubting it happened...Sonatine is quoting a bunch of Marty's old posts and changing who the actors are
    Last edited by simpdog; 07-21-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Yeah, I heard what he said on the radio. I never said "omg i can't believe it's you", wasn't star struck at all. When he knocked on my door I was in the middle of grinding so I got back to what I was doing pretty quickly. Been lurking on NWP when people actually posted in the Ask Dan Druff forum. So yeah, I understand a lot of what he is famous for. I'm not late to the party I just choose not to post much because of worthless fat faggots like you.

FWIW I've had people over since before tyde got here who have nicer places and no one seemed put off by it or even commented on it other than the distance it is to the main road. In fact it's a newer building so the inside is pretty decent. Even had a pretty big name mtt pro living here who could afford a much nicer place who only moved because of the fleas. Seems like the only people with a problem with the place are from people who don't even live here.

Also wouldn't consider tyde a forum friend and I don't know anything about garrett at all. I pretty much just call things like I see it, I'm on no ones side but my own, and you are just a douche.

HOF
    Who the fuck quotes & responds to the same post twice while saying absolutely nothing?

I guess you bolded a few more words the second time so I guess there's that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Please do not try to get around the word censor here to post Marty's last name.

I censored the name at Marty's request (before he was unbanned here, actually), in order to prevent google indexing of his name that would harm his chances for getting work or whatever.

As you will see, even my own posts about Marty from the past, while intact, no longer have his accurate last name.

While I want this forum to be fun and have a mostly free-speech atmosphere, I don't want it harming people in real life, unless they deserve it (scammers are a good example of ones who deserve it). While Marty has definitely done his fair share of trolling (much of it against me), I am still respecting his desire to have his last name taken down.

I have removed others' last names at their request, by the way.

Banned
    Load Metric
    trolls working overtime lately brah

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

HOF
    Who the fuck quotes & responds to the same post twice while saying absolutely nothing?

Contributor
    Hockey Guy's Avatar Reputation

nuff said

stfu snow fag

Banned
    Load Metric
    no rip on Chaps here at all because Chaps is god...but Canadians are the biggest fucking douchebags on the planet and its not even close

and also the worst poker players on Stars

BY FAR

Comments

The_Standard: Canada is awesome you fucking idiot, the women,weed, poker etc lmfao Rosaritaorao or whatever the fuck

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    no rip on Chaps here at all because Chaps is god...but Canadians are the biggest fucking douchebags on the planet and its not even close

and also the worst poker players on Stars

BY FAR

Hard to believe they are worse then the french.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I can already tell you Marty is going to make quick work of Todd just as Cain did to Abel.

Name:  10348202_873330662695997_6907320194003729253_n.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  42.9 KB

Comments

tyde: way past clueless red rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually the Turks are the absolute worst.

In 2005 I found the Boss Media network, which was mostly unknown and ignored at the time.

The limit holdem games were literally the best I had ever seen -- before or after. Most of the fish were from Turkey, and they were mind-bogglingly bad. Like so bad that I would occasionally be down 50 big bets, and instead of feeling depressed, I would say to myself, "I can easily come back from this", and most of the time did. Not even exaggerating here. They were either ridiculously passive (like check-calling down with a set the whole way) or stupid-maniac-aggro, such as capping all 4 streets with no pair/no draw. The games only went for a few hours, a few times per week, but I was regularly clearing 15-20k per month just at 25-50 and 50-100.

Obviously I kept my mouth shut about that network and what was going on there. Only one other pro (a personal close friend of mine) played there. Comically, one of my LHE peers deposited on a shady Boss skin, they stole $1000 from him, and he swore off the network without every playing a hand. Obviously I listened to his story with, "Uh huh, mmm hmm, yeah that's too bad" and didn't tell him what he was missing out on. Finally in 2006 a bunch of Euro pros found it, and everything went to shit. But it was great while it lasted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Please do not try to get around the word censor here to post Marty's last name.

I censored the name at Marty's request (before he was unbanned here, actually), in order to prevent google indexing of his name that would harm his chances for getting work or whatever.

As you will see, even my own posts about Marty from the past, while intact, no longer have his accurate last name.

While I want this forum to be fun and have a mostly free-speech atmosphere, I don't want it harming people in real life, unless they deserve it (scammers are a good example of ones who deserve it). While Marty has definitely done his fair share of trolling (much of it against me), I am still respecting his desire to have his last name taken down.

I have removed others' last names at their request, by the way.
    I figured since Tyde was back in good standing this would mean his name could be used.

My apologies. It is hard keeping track of when you can/can't post pics, names, etc. these days.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

In 2005 I found the Boss Media network, which was mostly unknown and ignored at the time.

The limit holdem games were literally the best I had ever seen -- before or after. Most of the fish were from Turkey, and they were mind-bogglingly bad. Like so bad that I would occasionally be down 50 big bets, and instead of feeling depressed, I would say to myself, "I can easily come back from this", and most of the time did. Not even exaggerating here. They were either ridiculously passive (like check-calling down with a set the whole way) or stupid-maniac-aggro, such as capping all 4 streets with no pair/no draw. The games only went for a few hours, a few times per week, but I was regularly clearing 15-20k per month just at 25-50 and 50-100.

Obviously I kept my mouth shut about that network and what was going on there. Only one other pro (a personal close friend of mine) played there. Comically, one of my LHE peers deposited on a shady Boss skin, they stole $1000 from him, and he swore off the network without every playing a hand. Obviously I listened to his story with, "Uh huh, mmm hmm, yeah that's too bad" and didn't tell him what he was missing out on. Finally in 2006 a bunch of Euro pros found it, and everything went to shit. But it was great while it lasted.

Cool story bro. I unfortunately fail to see how the turks are worse than arrogant french fucktards according to your story. Because a shady skin stole money from someone? If thats the case America is the worst after the Full Tilt bs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cool story bro. I unfortunately fail to see how the turks are worse than arrogant french fucktards according to your story. Because a shady skin stole money from someone? If thats the case America is the worst after the Full Tilt bs.
    I didn't play on the shady skin. I just got lucky that a really good LHE pro didn't get his share of the fish money, as he joined a shady skin and they drove him off the site with their behavior.

The Turks were worse because they were absolutely terrible at poker. Like, the absolute worst I've ever played against, and that's saying a lot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Contributor
    Hockey Guy's Avatar Reputation

nuff said

stfu snow fag
    Canada is consistently rated highly for a great place to live + our people are rated quite high.

LOL if you think otherwise based on your sample of Canadians you interact with on Stars. You're likely playing against welfare bums or 18 yr old douchekids.

Load Metric
    Chances of me eventually living in New Brunswick or south Ontario = super high. The fishing is just too fucking great.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    BC is amazeballs too but the real fishable waters are just too far from civilization to be comfortable.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I didn't play on the shady skin. I just got lucky that a really good LHE pro didn't get his share of the fish money, as he joined a shady skin and they drove him off the site with their behavior.

The Turks were worse because they were absolutely terrible at poker. Like, the absolute worst I've ever played against, and that's saying a lot.

I see, makes sense now. You were countering with turks are worse than canadians at poker while I was countering with french are bigger d bags then canadians.

Thread Information