Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else sick of Tyde and Dead Winnie?

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    I will say that as much as the weather in Oregon totally sucks ass, the beaches are absolutely pristine and unspoiled

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  win10.JPG
Views: 599
Size:  151.2 KB

Name:  win11.JPG
Views: 579
Size:  137.4 KB

Comments

garrett: Winnie is purtty

Bronze
    Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post

Name:  hey.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  76.1 KB

Load Metric
    Sonatine is a pedophile, and a drooler. Guy thinks he matters on the board.

You fuckin posted my mom and dads house Sonatine i don't even live there. Who the fuck you think your dealing with.
    I will run you over like a freight train. little do you know "Sonatine" people are sharing your real information with me. You think your gonna go to vegas and be ll incognito, making a mess of others like me?

You will not, all you are Sonatine is a forum piece of shit who takes the game to a level thats beyond normal.

YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON "SONATINE"

Comments

bukowski72: Get the badguy sonatine

batigoali: shots fired

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

You fuckin posted my mom and dads house Sonatine i don't even live there. Who the fuck you think your dealing with.
    I will run you over like a freight train. little do you know "Sonatine" people are sharing your real information with me. You think your gonna go to vegas and be ll incognito, making a mess of others like me?

You will not, all you are Sonatine is a forum piece of shit who takes the game to a level thats beyond normal.

Name:  e321ae8a9939325f3ec0ed2cca4e2081.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  28.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Load Metric
    question; once you beat on your own father then cry about killing yourself in the slam, do you get to refer to yourself as a person anymore?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also if there's a lesson to be learned here, beyond "dont beat on your father", Id say "dont tell a degen poker forum the details of your arrest including your real name" definitely gets a place on the podium.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    question; once you beat on your own father then cry about killing yourself in the slam, do you get to refer to yourself as a person anymore?
    If you think this is true, what would make you think I would have a hard time putting a serious hurting on you?

Load Metric
    the third strike law, for starters?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    doesn't count as a third strike if he merks you and doesn't get caught.

Load Metric
    batigoali, do you actually know who tyde is?

like i get that you're like 'omg internet legend tyde is living in the same cinder block palace with the raw sewage next to it than i am' and thats probably a big deal to anyone who would willingly live there, but honestly, serious question; do you actually know what tyde is 'famous' for?

the fact that your two best forum friends are a 2 strike felony assault case who beat down his own father, and a guy who fucked his dogs mouth and got literally ran out of 3 states before he moved into your apartment building, i mean, whats your encore?

Comments

The_Standard: omfg lmfao

Load Metric
    like it just seems youre coming into this conversation late, is my point.

Load Metric
    batigoali, do you actually know who tyde is?

like i get that you're like 'omg internet legend tyde is living in the same cinder block palace with the raw sewage next to it than i am' and thats probably a big deal to anyone who would willingly live there, but honestly, serious question; do you actually know what tyde is 'famous' for?

the fact that your two best forum friends are a 2 strike felony assault case who beat down his own father, and a guy who fucked his dogs mouth and got literally ran out of 3 states before he moved into your apartment building, i mean, whats your encore?

Sonatine you do know that I am not a felon right?

Are you this delusional, really. I am not a felon you weirdo, why would you ever think I am a felon, you just lose all credibility the more you ramble Sonatine!

Load Metric
    but to be clear, youre ok with being called a beater of your own father, but a felon? thats over the line.

also garrett and i mean this from the bottom of my heart; if youre going to spaz out and show your ass every time someone googles your name, i dont know, dont give out your name?

Load Metric
    but to be clear, youre ok with being called a beater of your own father, but a felon? thats over the line.

also garrett and i mean this from the bottom of my heart; if youre going to spaz out and show your ass every time someone googles your name, i dont know, dont give out your name?
    I NEVER gave my name out, seriously(srious) scumbag did it when i first found this place. I NEEVR gave my ame out. I NEVER would!!!

So that changed the game, I am playing against people who now know me, but I dont know them like you, your a coward.

Load Metric
    lol garrett what are you claiming? someone just *guessed* who you were?

how about you sit back, take a deep breath, and assume responsibility for your actions and your situation?

isnt it time?

you raised holy hell about how yes this mugshot webpage was totally you quite completely out of the blue, went on to describe the circumstances of the arrest, and now you're seriously up at 4am rage-typing at a guy who did nothing but google the exact data you confirmed.

youre acting like a complete head case and maybe.. just maybe... thats why tyde just basically walked away from his agreement with you.

and why wouldnt he? own your mistakes and stop being a drama queen, and ill bet things get back on the rails for you.

Thread Information