Quote Originally Posted by batigoali View Post
Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
batigoali, do you actually know who tyde is?

like i get that you're like 'omg internet legend tyde is living in the same cinder block palace with the raw sewage next to it than i am' and thats probably a big deal to anyone who would willingly live there, but honestly, serious question; do you actually know what tyde is 'famous' for?

the fact that your two best forum friends are a 2 strike felony assault case who beat down his own father, and a guy who fucked his dogs mouth and got literally ran out of 3 states before he moved into your apartment building, i mean, whats your encore?

Yeah, I heard what he said on the radio. I never said "omg i can't believe it's you", wasn't star struck at all. When he knocked on my door I was in the middle of grinding so I got back to what I was doing pretty quickly. Been lurking on NWP when people actually posted in the Ask Dan Druff forum. So yeah, I understand a lot of what he is famous for. I'm not late to the party I just choose not to post much because of worthless fat faggots like you.

FWIW I've had people over since before tyde got here who have nicer places and no one seemed put off by it or even commented on it other than the distance it is to the main road. In fact it's a newer building so the inside is pretty decent. Even had a pretty big name mtt pro living here who could afford a much nicer place who only moved because of the fleas. Seems like the only people with a problem with the place are from people who don't even live here.

Also wouldn't consider tyde a forum friend and I don't know anything about garrett at all. I pretty much just call things like I see it, I'm on no ones side but my own, and you are just a douche.

HOF