Thread: Best Apps Thread

Load Metric

Best Apps Thread

Poker Track for live poker. $10 for pro version but worth it. Might just be Iphone.

Tigertext. A way to send texts without getting caught like tiger did.

Load Metric
    Sleep talk is god

Apparently i have night terrors.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Kim Kardashian s fashion game is pretty balling y'all

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Bravo Poker app is free and has direct access to a lot (but not all) of the poker waiting list (and running games) systems around the country.

Flashlight app is a must-have.

Yahoo Sports is the best sports score app I found, though it does have a few annoying bugs.

The rest of the apps I use are "jailbreak" apps and not available in the App Store.

Load Metric
    GPS Waypoints is a neat tool if you're in the woods or desert. Near military grade tracking.

Kindle app, Adobe PDF app

Stellarium Mobile is like app of the year. Star maps with tracking; point your phone at the sky and it tells you what stars are in front of you.

App Folder Advance - Instead of just having icons on your phone, each icon is a folder that holds apps that popup.

The Google app - scary as hell. Knows where you're at and suggests restaurants to you based on previous likes. It tells you how many miles you traveled by foot, bike and car and you didn't ever tell it anything.

Google Earth Mobile

Wi-Fi Finder - it has one of those old school radar screens that tells you where the router is in the room.

Cross DJ - sweet DJ app

RadiOn - sweet radio app

Lpin Player - music player that makes your mp3 into a vinyl album and rotates it on screen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    GPS Waypoints is a neat tool if you're in the woods or desert. Near military grade tracking.

Stellarium Mobile is like app of the year. Star maps with tracking; point your phone at the sky and it tells you what stars are in front of you.

App Folder Advance - Instead of just having icons on your phone, each icon is a folder that holds apps that popup.

The Google app - scary as hell. Knows where you're at and suggests restaurants to you based on previous likes. It tells you how many miles you traveled by foot, bike and car and you didn't ever tell it anything.

Google Earth Mobile

Wi-Fi Finder - it has one of those old school radar screens that tells you where the router is in the room.

Cross DJ - sweet DJ app

RadiOn - sweet radio app

Lpin Player - music player that makes your mp3 into a vinyl album and rotates it on screen.
    At first I thought you meant real stars like Bracelet winners.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The Bravo Poker app is free and has direct access to a lot (but not all) of the poker waiting list (and running games) systems around the country.

Flashlight app is a must-have.

Yahoo Sports is the best sports score app I found, though it does have a few annoying bugs.

The rest of the apps I use are "jailbreak" apps and not available in the App Store.
    I use score im not sure if its better but it works for me.

Comments

hotshott74: Good app

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Google Earth Mobile

Cross DJ - sweet DJ app

RadiOn - sweet radio app

At first I thought you meant real stars like Bracelet winners.
    Touche, when I opened this thread I thought it was going to be about appetizers.

Thread Information