These are draft-only or best ball leagues at MyFantasyLeague. ( I looked at the site last year to do a really custom league, but thought they were pricey. Did not notice these.) Entry fees are $10, 25, 50 or 100. All leagues are 12 teams, winner gets 10x buyin, second gets a free entry next year. I think other sites offer them, but not at the low ($10) end. The format is PPR with 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1RWT flex/1K/1D, scoring pretty standard. And 22 roster spots! Nothing to do but draft, scoring is best ball, no team management. Total points for the year wins.

Google has turned up discussion of 2013 strategy. Many of the podcasts I follow are abuzz with details of expert drafts. Anyone try this yet? I could see doing 10 or so this summer. I wonder how painful the draft is, since it's SLOW, 8-hour clock. I also think the average player could be sharper, since these still have that new car smell. Is the site trustworthy? I know name-brand analysts are playing there, and I'm not playing high stakes anyway. Would love to hear from someone with experience.

PS, got an email today that DraftKings bought DraftStreet.
PPS,

hey NSA!

Name:  Hey NSA.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  157.2 KB