Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caesars Rewards / Total Rewards Q&A Session

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Today I signed up for the Visa TR card. I already have an online profile on the regular TR website. How do I "link" those? I dont see anywhere on the Visa TR card website that lists my TR number.
    I don't know the answer to this one. For me, it happened automatically. Call up customer service for the credit card and find out.

To be honest, after you get the initial rewards for spending the first $750 in 90 days, it's not a very good card, and is inferior to most rewards credit cards.

For most purchases, you get 1 RC for every dollar spent. An RC is worth a penny at Caesar's properties, but worthless everywhere else, so they're not as good as a real penny.

The Capital One Quicksilver card has no annual fee, and gives you 1.5% real cash back on all purchases. Here is the link to it: http://www.capitalone.com/credit-car...-cash-rewards/

If you have a business with a TIN, you can apply (and likely get approved for) a better version of the Quicksilver called the SPARK card. The SPARK gets you 2% real cash back on all purchases: http://www.capitalone.com/business-c...-cash-rewards/

The TR card is only good to use for purchases at Caesar's properties, as you get 5 RCs for every dollar spent. Otherwise you really shouldn't bother with it, once you've earned your initial spending bonuses.

However, it does have one other benefit to some infrequent gamblers. Using it once every 6 months will keep your RCs from expiring if you are in danger of that happening.
    I already have the Quicksilver card. You are spot on that I am doing it for the initial bonus plus keeping my RCs alive.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    BAD NEWS

Platinum members used to be exempt from resort fees. Now it will cost them $25 per night in Vegas, no matter which property, even in comped rooms.

This began on November 11.

If you reserved a stay after November 11th, you are exempt from the resort fee ONLY if you booked before November 11th. Otherwise, you will have to pay.

This applies to comped rooms, as well.

Diamond and Seven Stars members are not affected.

Gold members have had to pay resort fees since they were introduced. The only difference is that now they are $25 across all properties in Vegas, instead of variable.

There are no resort fees at non-Vegas properties for now.

BAD NEWS

Platinum members used to be exempt from resort fees. Now it will cost them $25 per night in Vegas, no matter which property, even in comped rooms.

This began on November 11.

If you reserved a stay after November 11th, you are exempt from the resort fee ONLY if you booked before November 11th. Otherwise, you will have to pay.

This applies to comped rooms, as well.

Diamond and Seven Stars members are not affected.

Gold members have had to pay resort fees since they were introduced. The only difference is that now they are $25 across all properties in Vegas, instead of variable.

There are no resort fees at non-Vegas properties for now.

fyi, in AC Diamond does not get you exempt. I dont think 7 stars are either, I think everyone pays.

All three properties charge $13 per night. Most other places charge $5 (Borgata, Taj, Formely Revel)

Cubic Zirconia
    The cheapest way I currently know of to make 7* is in New Orleans on the $1 Ten Play NSUD (99.8%) in the high limit slot area. $50,000 coin in (5,000 TC's plus bonus) with optimal play will result in a vig of $100 per session, or $1,000 over the ten sessions needed to get there.

Caveat: You *WILL* hit handpays while using this method, (most frequently by flopping three deuces and drawing the fourth on one or more of the hands.) and 6% LA state tax automatically comes out of these payouts. You can get it back if you're not a resident of LA, but it takes some doing. If you're not willing to put forth the effort to do it, one of the options discussed elsewhere ITT may be more suitable for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by go_buccos View Post
    The cheapest way I currently know of to make 7* is in New Orleans on the $1 Ten Play NSUD (99.8%) in the high limit slot area. $50,000 coin in (5,000 TC's plus bonus) with optimal play will result in a vig of $100 per session, or $1,000 over the ten sessions needed to get there.

Caveat: You *WILL* hit handpays while using this method, (most frequently by flopping three deuces and drawing the fourth on one or more of the hands.) and 6% LA state tax automatically comes out of these payouts. You can get it back if you're not a resident of LA, but it takes some doing. If you're not willing to put forth the effort to do it, one of the options discussed elsewhere ITT may be more suitable for you.
    How much variance comes in NSUD?

Some of these high return games have bruuuuuuutal variance, which I don't like, because I'm risking getting absolutely clobbered if I don't run well.

I apologize if this was answered in the thread as I skimmed extremely quickly. How much is a persons expected loss in order to achieve seven star? I know it's not really equivalent to poker terms, but if you compare to the wsop.com online, you must pay $200k in rake in order to achieve seven star. I assume that number is WAY higher than it takes to make it playing at Caesars properties.

I know it might not even be an exact science to get the number I am asking, because you need to earn 150,000 tier credits, but i'm not sure there is an exact dollar figure that needs to be wagered to reach that.

Here's an update to what players who play at the 2016 earn in Reward Credits for playing in Bracelet Events, Daily Deepstacks and Mega Satellites:

Bracelet Events:

$565 - 350
    $888 - 450
    $1,000 - 500
    $1,111 - 500
    $1,500 - 750
    $2,000 - 1,000
    $2,500 - 1,125
    $3,000 - 1,350
    $5,000 - 1,500
    $10,000 - 3,000
    $25,000 - 6,300
    $50,000 - 10,000
    $111,111 - 8,350

Deepstacks:

$135 - 150
    $185 - 180
    $235 - 200
    $365 - 310

Mega Satellites:

$115 - 100
    $135 - 100
    $185 - 110
    $235 - 110
    $320 - 180
    $575 - 350
    $825 - 350

Comments

Hockey Guy: Good info rep.

Shizzmoney: kevmath rep

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update.

A couple more things about being diamond. When you get diamond status (or if you renew diamond status) you get a free $100 meal credit. Just make sure you go to total rewards first and they'll give you a print-out.

Also, diamonds get 2 free shows a month in Vegas (at a Caesars property). I believe the highest value for this is the Penn & Teller show. You can also use your 2 free tickets for rides on the High Roller (which is what I did). Caesars basically does no advertising for this benefit so you just have to know about it.

And Druff, you mentioned that Diamonds have to pay resort fees now. They must have policy was either never instated or was reversed because I don't have to pay resort fees as a Diamond
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    A couple more things about being diamond. When you get diamond status (or if you renew diamond status) you get a free $100 meal credit. Just make sure you go to total rewards first and they'll give you a print-out.

Also, diamonds get 2 free shows a month in Vegas (at a Caesars property). I believe the highest value for this is the Penn & Teller show. You can also use your 2 free tickets for rides on the High Roller (which is what I did). Caesars basically does no advertising for this benefit so you just have to know about it.

And Druff, you mentioned that Diamonds have to pay resort fees now. They must have policy was either never instated or was reversed because I don't have to pay resort fees as a Diamond
    Diamonds and Seven Stars don't pay resort fees.

Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

Diamonds and Seven Stars don't pay resort fees.
    Sorry I misread Platinum as Diamond.
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    BUMP.

Just updated this for 2020.

Thread Information