Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention 408Mike

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Attention 408Mike

You made the following post about me:

last time I was on to have dinner with Druff he flaked on me, and being broke at the time and without a car, I had actually set aside $60 to eat and gotten a ride set up to mtn view, and was quite hurt.
    This wasn't what happened at all. I was in NoCal for the weekend, and we had tentative plans to meet up. There was nothing ever definite about it, and in fact we never even picked a time and place to meet. I don't remember the exact details, but I seem to also remember having a hard time getting a hold of you, as well. When we finally spoke, it was during the day and we both agreed to just table the whole meet-up until another time.

There was no flaking. I would never tell you that I'm going to dinner with you and then just not show up.

It's unfortunate that you have this inaccurate memory as to what happened.

Load Metric
    Good call Todd.

I wouldn't meet that bald-headed knuckle dragger either.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

There was no flaking. I would never tell you that I'm going to dinner with you and then just not show up.

Drug and alcohol abuse kills the parts of the brain used for memory skills.
    And the recent pattern of schizophrenia is also to blame.
    Get help Mike.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

last time I was on to have dinner with Druff he flaked on me, and being broke at the time and without a car, I had actually set aside $60 to eat and gotten a ride set up to mtn view, and was quite hurt.
    This wasn't what happened at all. I was in NoCal for the weekend, and we had tentative plans to meet up. There was nothing ever definite about it, and in fact we never even picked a time and place to meet. I don't remember the exact details, but I seem to also remember having a hard time getting a hold of you, as well. When we finally spoke, it was during the day and we both agreed to just table the whole meet-up until another time.

Load Metric
    Also, huge LOL at Druff responding to something 408ape typed on DD a mere 18 mins after it was typed. Seriously Todd, are you sitting around just constantly monitoring that site? I thought you were done over there?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Also, huge LOL at Druff responding to something 408ape typed on DD a mere 18 mins after it was typed. Seriously Todd, are you sitting around just constantly monitoring that site? I thought you were done over there?
    i've never understood why people like you who are universally disliked even bother sticking around these forums

why do you do it?

serious question, not trying to troll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i've never understood why people like you who are universally disliked even bother sticking around these forums

why do you do it?

Agree. Didn;t druff just clean up all of this guys personal info that was posted all over this site? He should be thankful todd keeps such a close eye on the internets.

Load Metric

why do you do it?

If I was universally disliked I would just noose myself. The fact is that you are just a troll. And you stole

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

why do you do it?

Agree. Didn;t druff just clean up all of this guys personal info that was posted all over this site? He should be thankful todd keeps such a close eye on the internets.
    Personal info posted ALL OVER THIS site apparently constitutes two pictures in one thread? You should probably not talk unless you know what you are blabbering on and on about faggot. If you think im gonna suck Todds dick because rainman enforced the rules then you are more retarded then i suspected.

Load Metric

Personal info posted ALL OVER THIS site apparently constitutes two pictures in one thread? You should probably not talk unless you know what you are blabbering on and on about faggot. If you think im gonna suck Todds dick because rainman enforced the rules then you are more retarded then i suspected.
    LOL There was more than just two pictures.... but guess it was deleted before you saw it...

(honestly though I don;t care whether you troll druff or not) just find it amusing given the circumstances.

Load Metric

LOL There was more than just two pictures.... but guess it was deleted before you saw it...
    Wrong faggot. There was one with me drunk with my collar popped at a wedding. There was another with a women standing next to me. Please describe any other picture? You wont be able to because there wasnt other s faggot. Please noose yourself.

Load Metric

Wrong faggot. There was one with me drunk with my collar popped at a wedding. There was another with a women standing next to me. Please describe any other picture? You wont be able to because there wasnt other s faggot. Please noose yourself.
    I never said pictures....

Anyways not worth my time to speak to you anymore. To be honest your constant use of the word faggot is tilting me cause it makes me think I'm talking to a 12 year old. Have fun posting on a message board where no one will bother to read your posts.

Load Metric

Anyways not worth my time to speak to you anymore. To be honest your constant use of the word faggot is tilting me cause it makes me think I'm talking to a 12 year old. Have fun posting on a message board where no one will bother to read your posts.

You just used the old fashion "I know but I'm not telling you" line and then you call me 12 years old? Tight life faggot.

Load Metric

You just used the old fashion "I know but I'm not telling you" line and then you call me 12 years old? Tight life faggot.
    you must be hella fun at parties bro

just go away, nobody wants you here...or anywhere else

seriously, name one person who doesn't think you are an insufferable cumstain

Load Metric
    You are univerally hated, which is almost impossible to be on these fourms unless you are completely worthless. Nobody likes you at all.

:realtalk

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ALL RISE, YOU MAY BE SEATED. HERE'S MY JUDGEMENT:

Micon you owe Druff some deep throat oral sex and booty for breach of contract.

Druff you owe 408Mike some deep throat oral sex only for dinner fail.

mwh72 you and your wife owe Druff some deep throat, slimy oral sex for bullshitting and exaggerating.

Jewdonk you owe some major league booty to Druff and who ever else shows up for talking trash.

You all need to PM each other and make arrangements, all problems will be solved upon completion.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-01-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Load Metric
    who the fuck is this searles ponce?

Load Metric

I am going to ask this nicely. Can you please fuck off JSearles22?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

why do you do it?

I was universally disliked and now I am god. So he has that chance going for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You are univerally hated, which is almost impossible to be on these fourms unless you are completely worthless. Nobody likes you at all.

:realtalk

Logged in just now for the specific reason to agree with everyone.

Jsearless, you are universally disliked, and completely worthless to PFA as far as I can tell.

And I saw more than two pics, STAKE ME BRO!

So far, you and Baron Von Dumbfuck are the only two PFAers for which I see no redeeming value.

Cheers.

Thread Information