Thread: Attention 408Mike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Attention 408Mike

You made the following post about me:

last time I was on to have dinner with Druff he flaked on me, and being broke at the time and without a car, I had actually set aside $60 to eat and gotten a ride set up to mtn view, and was quite hurt.
    This wasn't what happened at all. I was in NoCal for the weekend, and we had tentative plans to meet up. There was nothing ever definite about it, and in fact we never even picked a time and place to meet. I don't remember the exact details, but I seem to also remember having a hard time getting a hold of you, as well. When we finally spoke, it was during the day and we both agreed to just table the whole meet-up until another time.

There was no flaking. I would never tell you that I'm going to dinner with you and then just not show up.

It's unfortunate that you have this inaccurate memory as to what happened.

Load Metric
    Good call Todd.

I wouldn't meet that bald-headed knuckle dragger either.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Highbrow View Post
    Good call Todd.

I wouldn't meet that bald-headed knuckle dragger either.
    No kidding, your just asking to get roofied and then you know...... Put the lotion in the basket and so on.....
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

There was no flaking. I would never tell you that I'm going to dinner with you and then just not show up.

Drug and alcohol abuse kills the parts of the brain used for memory skills.
    And the recent pattern of schizophrenia is also to blame.
    Get help Mike.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

last time I was on to have dinner with Druff he flaked on me, and being broke at the time and without a car, I had actually set aside $60 to eat and gotten a ride set up to mtn view, and was quite hurt.
    This wasn't what happened at all. I was in NoCal for the weekend, and we had tentative plans to meet up. There was nothing ever definite about it, and in fact we never even picked a time and place to meet. I don't remember the exact details, but I seem to also remember having a hard time getting a hold of you, as well. When we finally spoke, it was during the day and we both agreed to just table the whole meet-up until another time.

Load Metric
    Also, huge LOL at Druff responding to something 408ape typed on DD a mere 18 mins after it was typed. Seriously Todd, are you sitting around just constantly monitoring that site? I thought you were done over there?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Also, huge LOL at Druff responding to something 408ape typed on DD a mere 18 mins after it was typed. Seriously Todd, are you sitting around just constantly monitoring that site? I thought you were done over there?
    i've never understood why people like you who are universally disliked even bother sticking around these forums

why do you do it?

serious question, not trying to troll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    i've never understood why people like you who are universally disliked even bother sticking around these forums

why do you do it?

Agree. Didn;t druff just clean up all of this guys personal info that was posted all over this site? He should be thankful todd keeps such a close eye on the internets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

why do you do it?

Agree. Didn;t druff just clean up all of this guys personal info that was posted all over this site? He should be thankful todd keeps such a close eye on the internets.
    Personal info posted ALL OVER THIS site apparently constitutes two pictures in one thread? You should probably not talk unless you know what you are blabbering on and on about faggot. If you think im gonna suck Todds dick because rainman enforced the rules then you are more retarded then i suspected.

Load Metric

why do you do it?

If I was universally disliked I would just noose myself. The fact is that you are just a troll. And you stole

Load Metric

why do you do it?

I was universally disliked and now I am god. So he has that chance going for him.

Thread Information