Thread: Statement from Cobson

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Statement from Cobson

This was posted on the Skatz public forum:

Subject: Later

I don't know if Druff is still reading the Admin forum or not, but I assume he is, but I'll just go ahead and post this here as well.

Some people are of the "todd's bluffing" camp. They think if he had more information he'd post it, if he had screen shots he'd post them" way of thinking. This isn't mine.

I'm of the Milton Berle " you only show enough cock to win the bet" way of thinking. I don't think Todd is bluffing, and I think part of him wants people to call his bluff, so he can pound them like he
    did rum dick.

I think we should blow up the admin forum and all the (now basically defunct) social groups and have everything out in the public. This is not a majority opinion. Or at least, not the opinion of the man that matters.

So that means 1) Druff is in the admin and social groups still. 2) You're not in them, but you're never going to let this go as long as people like MWH, Been, and who ever else is still a member of the forum. Druff will see this as a hostile terrorist country or w/e. Either way, I don't like it.

I don't think Been or MWH is going to get banned or whoever else is going to get banned, so I think a new round of these escalations is inevitably going to happen, and I want zero part of it.

I'm changing my password to this site to something random ( like I just did at PFA) and I'm not logging on here (or there) again If ya'll want to go down with this ship, have at it.

Also, no hard feelings about outing the jewdonk thread. I knew my time in the circle was fleeting. I'll charge that to the game and be on my way.

I'm surprised (okay, maybe not all that surprised) that Cobson didn't address his snakelike ways in the Skype Circle of Trust.

Even if he wants to somehow justify being two-faced with controversial people like Marty and Hoser, he obviously can't make valid excuses for fucking over generally mellow guys like Chinamaniac, Dish, and various others in the group.

But more importantly, there seems to be some question as to whether I'm bluffing about having full access to Admin.

Yes, I did have full access to IST/Admin for a long time.

I thought I proved that pretty well by all the various anecdotes I told from my time there. I don't know why anyone doubts this. I mean, I just posted a word-for-word copy-and-paste from an old 2012 thread of Beenstaring talking about his stupid resume. Do I need to post the actual screen shot of it to make you believe me?

Whether I still have access there is up for interpretation. Obviously I got in somehow, and I don't want to make it easy for anyone to figure out how. Unlike the Skatz crew, I don't underestimate the opposition. I know I'm not the only guy on these forums with a technical background, and even the slightest hint will give away everything.

So let's say for example you made a post in Admin 5 minutes ago.

If I run and post about it here, then all you'd have to do is grep out the server logs and find every IP which accessed that post in those 5 minutes, and then cross-reference that with manner of authentication used to access it. Then you will almost certainly have the answer as to how I've been accessing the Admin area.

So, yeah, I'm not going to make it that easy on anyone.

I know that rum dick has sailed off into the sunset, but feel free to ask him if I had the entire book on him.

Obviously I have a pretty thick book on Beenstaring, as well, and I didn't even reveal a lot of the most current stuff.

How do you explain the fake DRK Star thing? How did I zap that account nearly moments after Blake posted about it? In fact, how did I know that it was Blake who created it (and shared it) in the first place? This all occurred last year, by the way.

How did I know enough about the mwh story and its associated consequence to make a very accurate quick summary of it as far back as October, 2012?

Do you gents really think this is all a coincidence, or are you ready to concede that your precious little circle jerk of self-appointed superiority was compromised?

Come on, guys, this isn't rocket science. Obviously I've had access for a very long time, and I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. I mean all of this talk about password harvesting from PFA and Teamviewer is just fucking comical.

What do I need to say to convince you?

How about those stupid plans to show up at vegas1369's work, be "really annoying" for a long time, and then leave him a $1 tip with 'Skatzpoker' written on the dollar bill?

How about that stupid little tiff recently between gay sex, rum dick, and Beenstaring, where Beenstaring was all butthurt because people were getting "too personal" with their ribbing about him being an old, creepy college student?

Or rum dick's thread entitled "dan druff for admin"?

Or VaughnP's thread about "Looking through my old pms . . ." (I'll be nice and not say whose PMs they were).

How about rum dick's "post a PM - Garrett edition"?

Or that stupid thread by mwh72 about trading the Mexican Peso vs. the US Dollar, which got moved?

Oh, did you guys know that Steerpike is supposedly a moderator at 2+2, but won't reveal who he is?

Do I need to post a mirror site up here to convince you people, or are you ready to accept that I've got the goods?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, don't skim the above post too quickly.

Hella easter eggs hidden in there, y'all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW I am mulling over what I'm going to be presenting next.

If you think you might be the next contestant on "This Is Your Life, PFA Edition", and if you think you've done some pretty shitty things to me or my family, now is the time to PM or e-mail me and politely ask me not to.

Not looking for any bullshit or forced apologies, just an open and honest dialogue as to why you did what you did. I will keep such conversations confidential if you so request.

BTW please don't fall into the trap of, "I never posted much about myself on IST/Admin, so I'm safe."

As noted in my IHOP example of the original IST thread, I don't need you to have explicitly revealed yourself on IST for me to be able to ascertain your identity and pretty much anything else relevant about you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Again, this is only directed at people who know they did something really shitty, such as:

- Posting my personal/family info in a public forum

- Harassing one or more of my family members

- Posting lies/false accusations in a public forum coupled with my real name, for purposes of SEO

- Threatened me with physical violence

- Planned or attempted to plan ways to sabotage this site or my real life

If you just posted lame insults about me on IST, or if you bashed me years ago on Boris, you are absolutely not on my radar, and never will be.

Load Metric
    Druff, I am on team TODD IS GOD. I know there are some guys in my aim crew that are in ist. But those same bitches post aim chat logs in ist because they think it is funny.Bitch niggaz. Keep fighting the good fight todd. I hope marty is still on team TODD IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW I am mulling over what I'm going to be presenting next.

If you think you might be the next contestant on "This Is Your Life, PFA Edition", and if you think you've done some pretty shitty things to me or my family, now is the time to PM or e-mail me and politely ask me not to.

Not looking for any bullshit or forced apologies, just an open and honest dialogue as to why you did what you did. I will keep such conversations confidential if you so request.

BTW please don't fall into the trap of, "I never posted much about myself on IST/Admin, so I'm safe."

As noted in my IHOP example of the original IST thread, I don't need you to have explicitly revealed yourself on IST for me to be able to ascertain your identity and pretty much anything else relevant about you.
    Druff, you okay? Your settling old hurts rage seems to reaching critical mass--it's starting to look like a Section 5150 is needed
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  FallingDown_194Pyxurz.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  143.6 KB
    The new & improved Druff.

Comments

4Dragons: oh man, forgot about that movie

Dan Druff: bet it wouldn't surprise you to hear this was my favorite movie of 1993

badguy23: lol

Load Metric

Subject: Later

I don't know if Druff is still reading the Admin forum or not, but I assume he is, but I'll just go ahead and post this here as well.

Some people are of the "todd's bluffing" camp. They think if he had more information he'd post it, if he had screen shots he'd post them" way of thinking. This isn't mine.

I'm of the Milton Berle " you only show enough cock to win the bet" way of thinking. I don't think Todd is bluffing, and I think part of him wants people to call his bluff, so he can pound them like he
    did rum dick.

I think we should blow up the admin forum and all the (now basically defunct) social groups and have everything out in the public. This is not a majority opinion. Or at least, not the opinion of the man that matters.

So that means 1) Druff is in the admin and social groups still. 2) You're not in them, but you're never going to let this go as long as people like MWH, Been, and who ever else is still a member of the forum. Druff will see this as a hostile terrorist country or w/e. Either way, I don't like it.

I don't think Been or MWH is going to get banned or whoever else is going to get banned, so I think a new round of these escalations is inevitably going to happen, and I want zero part of it.

I'm changing my password to this site to something random ( like I just did at PFA) and I'm not logging on here (or there) again If ya'll want to go down with this ship, have at it.

Also, no hard feelings about outing the jewdonk thread. I knew my time in the circle was fleeting. I'll charge that to the game and be on my way.

I'm surprised (okay, maybe not all that surprised) that Cobson didn't address his snakelike ways in the Skype Circle of Trust.

Even if he wants to somehow justify being two-faced with controversial people like Marty and Hoser, he obviously can't make valid excuses for fucking over generally mellow guys like Chinamaniac, Dish, and various others in the group.

But more importantly, there seems to be some question as to whether I'm bluffing about having full access to Admin.

I thought I proved that pretty well by all the various anecdotes I told from my time there. I don't know why anyone doubts this. I mean, I just posted a word-for-word copy-and-paste from an old 2012 thread of Beenstaring talking about his stupid resume. Do I need to post the actual screen shot of it to make you believe me?

Whether I still have access there is up for interpretation. Obviously I got in somehow, and I don't want to make it easy for anyone to figure out how. Unlike the Skatz crew, I don't underestimate the opposition. I know I'm not the only guy on these forums with a technical background, and even the slightest hint will give away everything.

If I run and post about it here, then all you'd have to do is grep out the server logs and find every IP which accessed that post in those 5 minutes, and then cross-reference that with manner of authentication used to access it. Then you will almost certainly have the answer as to how I've been accessing the Admin area.

I know that rum dick has sailed off into the sunset, but feel free to ask him if I had the entire book on him.

Obviously I have a pretty thick book on Beenstaring, as well, and I didn't even reveal a lot of the most current stuff.

How do you explain the fake DRK Star thing? How did I zap that account nearly moments after Blake posted about it? In fact, how did I know that it was Blake who created it (and shared it) in the first place? This all occurred last year, by the way.

How did I know enough about the mwh story and its associated consequence to make a very accurate quick summary of it as far back as October, 2012?

Do you gents really think this is all a coincidence, or are you ready to concede that your precious little circle jerk of self-appointed superiority was compromised?

Come on, guys, this isn't rocket science. Obviously I've had access for a very long time, and I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. I mean all of this talk about password harvesting from PFA and Teamviewer is just fucking comical.

How about those stupid plans to show up at vegas1369's work, be "really annoying" for a long time, and then leave him a $1 tip with 'Skatzpoker' written on the dollar bill?

How about that stupid little tiff recently between gay sex, rum dick, and Beenstaring, where Beenstaring was all butthurt because people were getting "too personal" with their ribbing about him being an old, creepy college student?

Or VaughnP's thread about "Looking through my old pms . . ." (I'll be nice and not say whose PMs they were).

Or that stupid thread by mwh72 about trading the Mexican Peso vs. the US Dollar, which got moved?

Oh, did you guys know that Steerpike is supposedly a moderator at 2+2, but won't reveal who he is?

Do I need to post a mirror site up here to convince you people, or are you ready to accept that I've got the goods?
    Please post a mirror site. I may or may not have found how you accessed the site already, and no, you do not have a copy of the database unless you obtained an old copy of the site which is pretty much irrelevant at this point from Scooter. Part of your information is incomplete, and you left out a few very key details that would further your cause in the court of public opinion in the summaries of your victim tell all.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Please post a mirror site. I may or may not have found how you accessed the site already, and no, you do not have a copy of the database unless you obtained an old copy of the site which is pretty much irrelevant at this point from Scooter. Part of your information is incomplete, and you left out a few very key details that would further your cause in the court of public opinion in the summaries of your victim tell all.
    Why do you insist on RumDick getting his very own website?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Skatz Poker: Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't looked this good since my kindergarten report card but seriously folks,
    I had Boris pegged as the biggest circle jerk on the super web but this IST thing ist hilarious.
    I really thought it was a joke when I first heard about it.

Anyway you get what you deserve in this life and the circle jerkers sound a whee bit worried
    so props to Druff for taking the gloves off.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Interesting.

I'll be honest here. Because I was accessing Skatz over a long period of time, it was more of a "keeping tabs on the enemy" thing than building a case to present to the public. For most of the time I was there, I honestly believed I would never reveal my access, as it would at best put everyone on guard for what they posted there, and at worst allow my method to be discovered and shut me out completely.

I changed my opinion recently because I felt I had seen enough and little was to be gained by continuing to lurk in the shadows, but the problem was that I wasn't taking notes throughout my length of time there. So what might have pissed me off royally to read at the end of 2012 might be something I forgot about today, if it was something that didn't continue to have an active current consequence.

My revelation thread was honestly a spur-of-the-moment tilt, and before making it I quickly scanned my mirrored copy of the site and refreshed myself on what I thought were the key points to mention.

Since you are indicating I missed some pretty nasty stuff against me, I will have to go back and perform some searches to find these items, and perhaps I will extract even more evidence to pile on as to how shitty some of you were. In fact, perhaps I'll find things that get me a lot angrier at certain people I generally dismissed as harmless.

I'll have to see what I come up with.

But thanks for pointing this out, and thanks for confirming that Skatz was doing so many harmful things against me, that even my book-like account of the situation apparently didn't even cover some of the worst things happening.

Load Metric
    Just curious. Druff did you have access to Boris as well, admin or secret forums?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Just curious. Druff did you have access to Boris as well, admin or secret forums?
    Nope. Didn't even try to get it.

Load Metric

Was there even a secret forum? I am an admin there and don't know of one.

Actually one of the first things that neverstop did to "alienate" people was to get rid of groups.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Actually one of the first things that neverstop did to "alienate" people was to get rid of groups.
    I thought IST started at Boris but not sure.

Load Metric

I thought IST started at Boris but not sure.
    Correct, but those groups didn't last long and I doubt any member trusted never stop enough to post personal/private info.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

The first incarnation under Phantom, Boris had a VIP. It was sold and the VIP was ko'd.

Load Metric
    I can't speak for the recent, but Boris had an admin forum with about 15 threads from 2009-2012. The whole reason behind getting rid of social groups was that private areas are stupid. What you could see was what there was, for the most part.

Load Metric
    Part of your information is incomplete, and you left out a few very key details that would further your cause in the court of public opinion in the summaries of your victim tell all.
    thanks vaughn

Thread Information