Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers 2015 NBA Champions

Load Metric

Cleveland Cavaliers 2015 NBA Champions

Congratulations to Dan Gilbert, Coach Blatt and the entire Cleveland organization

Comments

big dick: your avitar is sucks dick

Load Metric
    LeBron, Love and Kyrie is certainly a championship nucleus. I'd hate to see Wiggins go though.

Load Metric
    a little premature?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    LeBron, Love and Kyrie is certainly a championship nucleus. I'd hate to see Wiggins go though.
    I've only seen that rumor from a hack. I doubt Minn has that leverage. Love has a short list of places he would sign the extension. GS wont part with Klay Thompson. I don't think they get a better offer than some combination of Waiters/TT/Bennett/Verejao/Picks.

Load Metric
    He's earned far more off court than on. A good number of baseball players have larger contracts.

Is the whole Cleveland thing just an attempt to repair his image and reap more endorsements?

"The Decision" was an epic PR fail for the ages. Does he and/or his agent think this is the cure? Even teasing Cleveland with the prospect strikes me as possessing nothing but downside image wise.

His endorsements are big time. So were they wrong? Course they were. He coulda bailed Cleveland for the rings and done it in a cool, humble fashion. Prolly easy to find some statistic on how reviled he is by general public.

Who are his management team and what is there story? Anyone seen an good article on these guys?

How LeBron James Has Earned $450M During His NBA Career
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade...is-nba-career/

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  116.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I've only seen that rumor from a hack. I doubt Minn has that leverage. Love has a short list of places he would sign the extension. GS wont part with Klay Thompson. I don't think they get a better offer than some combination of Waiters/TT/Bennett/Verejao/Picks.
    Hopefully Love comes to Chicago

Load Metric
    Lebron's wife and agent both want him in Cleveland. He still has his house in Richfield and he wants his kids to go to SVSM. If he comes back to Cleveland it will be because of his family.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Who are his management team and what is there story? Anyone seen an good article on these guys?
    LeBron's current agent is Rich Paul. He's a huge Cleveland homer (not one of his Akron boys).

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...ba-free-agency

Load Metric
    Well that's why I don't understand why James is pressing for a max contract with his endorsement value continuing to go up.

The difference between 18 mill and 22 mill for him is nothing, and that 4 mill would be better used to help sign supporting cast.

Although if I was Lebron, I would say I'll take 18 mill if Bosh/Wade take 14 mill....otherwise seeya.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

Hopefully Love comes to Chicago
    you're too cute, nobody wants to play here

we'll end up getting (overpaying) Gasol or Stephenson, hopefully
    Last edited by Henry; 07-09-2014 at 09:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One of the reasons LeBron took the pay cut besides wanting to win a championship by going to Miami is being persuaded by the no income tax in Florida. Miami giving him the max would mean more money for him from "playing" basketball itself but him going back to the shit city of Cleveland would bring in new potential endorsements and tons of new jersey sales since he changed his number to 6 when he went to Miami and is not going back to 23 so all them new Cleveland #6 jerseys that sell would be massive.

Question still remains to be seen since Dan Gilbert was a fucking asshole to LeBron after he left and LeBron is an asshole himself whether they can get by the past history if LeBron is even entertaining this idea enough.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    One of the reasons LeBron took the pay cut besides wanting to win a championship by going to Miami is being persuaded by the no income tax in Florida. Miami giving him the max would mean more money for him from "playing" basketball itself but him going back to the shit city of Cleveland would bring in new potential endorsements and tons of new jersey sales since he changed his number to 6 when he went to Miami and is not going back to 23 so all them new Cleveland #6 jerseys that sell would be massive.

Question still remains to be seen since Dan Gilbert was a fucking asshole to LeBron after he left and LeBron is an asshole himself whether they can get by the past history if LeBron is even entertaining this idea enough.

All those Cleveland fans who were burning his jersey will be lining up to buy new ones and suck his cock. Pathetic.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lebron's wife and agent both want him in Cleveland. He still has his house in Richfield and he wants his kids to go to SVSM. If he comes back to Cleveland it will be because of his family.

I don't see it happening though at least not right now, he'll save the 'im coming home' shit for his last contract.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=BeerAndPoker;272423]One of the reasons LeBron took the pay cut besides wanting to win a championship by going to Miami is being persuaded by the no income tax in Florida. Miami giving him the max would mean more money for him from "playing" basketball itself but him going back to the shit city of Cleveland would bring in new potential endorsements and tons of new jersey sales since he changed his number to 6 when he went to Miami and is not going back to 23 so all them new Cleveland #6 jerseys that sell would be massive.

Question still remains to be seen since Dan Gilbert was a fucking asshole to LeBron after he left and LeBron is an asshole himself whether they can get by the past history if LeBron is even entertaining this idea enough.[/QUOTE]

this is what I don't get about the whole thing...gilbert basically called him a fucking asshole...I mean seriously why the hell would he want to bring glory to this asshole? I get that he loves his hometown and shit, but if I was that good and somebody called me out like that I'd do everything in my power to make sure that part of his life is as miserable as it can be for a billionaire with a huge ego...

Banned
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=GambleBotsChafedPenis;272732]
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Question still remains to be seen since Dan Gilbert was a fucking asshole to LeBron after he left and LeBron is an asshole himself whether they can get by the past history if LeBron is even entertaining this idea enough.[/QUOTE]

this is what I don't get about the whole thing...gilbert basically called him a fucking asshole...I mean seriously why the hell would he want to bring glory to this asshole? I get that he loves his hometown and shit, but if I was that good and somebody called me out like that I'd do everything in my power to make sure that part of his life is as miserable as it can be for a billionaire with a huge ego...
    Because he stands to gain even more money

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have no idea what Bosh is waiting for. guy has 4 years 88 million on the table with Houston. I think if he takes this Lebron goes to Cleveland.

Bosh can make the most money in Houston and can play his natural power forward spot along side Howard and they also have Harden. I think that is a better scenario for him than Miami and he gets to make more money.

And if I were Lebron I would take the deal in Cleveland and have them move pieces for Love. Better situation then he will get in Miami unless Wade and Bosh take peanuts and they sign more guys. I think I would still prefer Cleveland

Platinum
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=lewfather;272734]
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

Because he stands to gain even more money
    are you talking endorsement deals?

I mean I totally get it, he's from there, the city hasn't seen shit as far as a winner has gone so it would be one of the ultimate sports stories and I think he'd snap be there if it wasn't for gilbert...I honestly thought he wouldn't go back to Cleveland until his "farewell" tour when he was in his mid to late 30s...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

I don't see it happening though at least not right now, he'll save the 'im coming home' shit for his last contract.
    No one is rolling out the red carpet for some retirement gig. That's go fuck yourself time. Myself, fuck him, I don't really want him back, but my love of Cavs basketball was there before his crackwhore mother won the genetic powerball by getting impregnated by his jailbird father, so I will cheer for the jersey and hope he stays the best player on the planet until he retires.

Really, I still will have to see it to believe it. I am expecting him to let the city down again, because it's fucking Cleveland, he's an attention whore, and that's what happens in Cleveland. His wife is up here half the time and I find it hard to believe he'll give up that south beach ass.

If the kid was from NY and just happened to be drafted by Cleveland back in the day, I would have wished him nothing but the best in Miami. But a kid from NE Ohio who did that shit, he's going to have to pile up a lot of trophies for me to forget that shiv to his own people.

Load Metric
    Name:  O5EprVj.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  37.6 KB

Comments

rickastley: post more

Thread Information