Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Now that I busted from the Main and feel frustrated, I'll start some drama...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Busted the Main mid-Day 2 without ever really getting a chip stack going. Highest stack I had was like 48,600, and the highest Day 2 stack I had was 38k.

Anyway, I am calm about this one and won't be making any tilt postings or creating drama this year.

Sorry to disappoint.
    Literally you promised to murder Pete after the WSOP, now you're all Ghandi calm and shit? Get him!!
    As I said on radio, I am not going to let WSOP bustouts get to me anymore.

When I got 3-outed in 40th at the 50/50 event I was okay, and I am okay here, as well. Disappointed, but okay.

Regarding STP, that will happen over time, and not with any kind of bombshell post. Sorry to disappoint. There really isn't much of a bombshell to post about STP's life. He is pathetic, has no friends, no money, no job, no girlfriend, nothing to live for, and his younger brother supports him at age 64. Not much I can post which can top that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Literally you promised to murder Pete after the WSOP, now you're all Ghandi calm and shit? Get him!!
    As I said on radio, I am not going to let WSOP bustouts get to me anymore.

When I got 3-outed in 40th at the 50/50 event I was okay, and I am okay here, as well. Disappointed, but okay.

Regarding STP, that will happen over time, and not with any kind of bombshell post. Sorry to disappoint. There really isn't much of a bombshell to post about STP's life. He is pathetic, has no friends, no money, no job, no girlfriend, nothing to live for, and his younger brother supports him at age 64. Not much I can post which can top that.

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Interesting piece, had bowl of popcorn while I read thru it yesterday. Like Tom Cruise in eyes wide shut. Is that nwh guy on here as well? Don't remember him posting on here.

Comments

mwh72: I've been here longer than you.

4Dragons: newb respect

I guess I could go through this thread and correct all the lies, but I don't have the energy.

Maybe later.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

How do people hit the family lottery where relatives support them? I want that setup.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    How do people hit the family lottery where relatives support them? I want that setup.
    I hit that exact set up! Unfortunately it involves me supporting them so basically just work 60 hour weeks all the time.

I mean if this thread doesn't explain why we need a HOF on this forum, then I don't know what does.

First Ballot

Ship It!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Still think we need to talk more fly fishing itt
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

Just spent hours reading this thread. (tightlifemichael)

Was fun, took me back to the nwp days when I first joined and would read the hof forum like it was a series of novels or something.

Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Just spent hours reading this thread. (tightlifemichael)

Was fun, took me back to the nwp days when I first joined and would read the hof forum like it was a series of novels or something.
    still a god:

random radio show playing....mentions IST.

so BUMP.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information