Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that I busted from the Main and feel frustrated, I'll start some drama...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Im like 30% in and this is fucking fantastic.

I'll say this much.. it seems like you think IST was some sort of hyper secretive cabal who stirred shit up. The truth is that aboooout 95% of the posts in IST were pictures of food, recipes, and brazen unrepentant mockery of each other. Maybe 5% was illuminati fourth wall style forum trolling.
    Oh, perhaps I was being a bit overdramatic.

You're right, it wasn't all plotting and sinsiter schemes.

I know that most of it is/was an extension of old Boris and main forum Skatz, with some private stuff and trolling plans mixed.

And you know what? That's great. Good on y'all for making friends. And if you're a group of friends who originally united because you hated me, Micon, Ian, or whoever, no problem.

I live in 2014. Rather than rile myself up with wanting to take vengeance for this or that from the past, I found it was healthier in my advancing age just to let things go as long as they weren't an active threat or nuisance.

Tapper is a good example. Dude was a pain in my fucking ass with all the harassment and the info-posting, and I hated him. Do I have any desire to fuck with him now? None. Why? Because he's left forums (unless he's fluffer, in which case bravo to him), and all of the shit in the past is behind us now.

I think you will verify from observing me, sonatine, that I have generally kept to myself here at PFA and done my best to stay out of the drama. Sometimes it finds me when I run into nutcases like SixToedPete, but as you've seen from 2 1/2 years of membership here, no heavy hands and a generally toned down attitude. I don't see why some people can't just say, "Okay, we've had our fun with Druff, time to move on and leave him alone."

Like mwh is a sick individual, so I know he will never quite get over me, but some of you others really need to take a look in the mirror and ask what the fuck you think you're doing.

Let's get this out in the open, friends.

You're not smarter than me, and I'm not smarter than you. Plenty of intelligence all over these boards. Lots of issues, emotional problems, and social quirks, but no lack of intelligent people.

It's just important not to become that smart guy who thinks he's smarter than all other smart guys, or otherwise you end up with egg on your face. Like, look at Haseeb Qureshi. Shady motherfucker for sure, but also really smart. However, he constantly believes he thinks two levels above other smart people, and then can't wrap his head around it when people see what he's doing and call him out. Then he covers up those lies with more lies, and very quickly everyone hates him.

If you only knew the restraint I have been showing for the last years, even you would be shocked.

I just decided to unload because I'm depressed that I didn't shove my Q8 trips into that idiot Euro's face. If I win that pot, you don't see a post like this until.... I don't know... maybe ever.

Blog Entries
    I think I speak for everyone I know on the internet when I say our sum opinion of mwh is:

"Shrug, he seems cool."

Also Im pretty sure he hasnt mentioned you in any substantial context in literal years because hes tired of us rolling our eyes and sighing like drag queens at him. Like we just dont care about his personal vendettas and I think he knows and respects that. I also think he doenst have a personal vendetta anymore and hasnt for a long time.

Im not going to get into the puppet/puppetmaster stuff because I think there were only a few weeks where that was an operative dynamic there and it was gross and a lot of good people missed a lot of great episodes of Bad Girls Club because of it.
    Sorry but none of this is true.

I think it's admirable that you are trying to cover for your friends. I don't hold it against you.

I also think you would honestly prefer if what you wrote above really was the case. That is, you wish those that hated me on Skatz (mwh included) would just drop it and never bring me up again over there.

My issue isn't with you.

And to anyone else reading this, if you can look in the mirror and say, "I haven't fucked with Druff at all in the past year", my issue isn't with you, either.

And by "fucked with", I don't mean people who speak badly of me or criticize me. I don't expect the world to love me, or even like me. I only expect people to leave me alone if I am leaving them alone. Basically, don't screw with me for sport. It's pretty simple.

As I said, more to come later.

Sometimes I think you think we have some terrible opinion of you but havent quite figured out that we have terrible opinions of everyone* including ourselves.

* We do actually respect Robert Goulet but what choice do we have, honestly.

Comments

garrett: You are a joke, your opinion is nothing but noise!

Sanlmar: C'mon Garrett, nearly every Sonatine post offers some clever tidbit.. Dropping a R Goulet reference is a frightening insight into his stream of consciousness

ftpjesus: For Gods sake Garrett your trolling of Tine is starting to look like MWH' obessession with Druff..
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Sorry but none of this is true.

As I said, more to come later.

Like, Im a guest in your house and youve been a great host. I wouldnt say that if I didnt mean it.

The only person Ive seen fucking with you on any level in like 2 years is STP.

Its totally possible you know things I dont of course on that front.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I think you think we have some terrible opinion of you but havent quite figured out that we have terrible opinions of everyone* including ourselves.

To quote Marty, "Classic sonatine post."

I don't mean that in a bad way, though.

I don't think you personally have a terrible opinion of me.

But to be honest, I don't care what the reason is behind some of this behavior. Whether it's because you think I'm an awful person, or because I annoy you, or because you just want someone to pick on and you chose me, it just needs to stop.

We're not even dealing with kids here. All grown adults who have been adults for a long time. It's time to start acting like it.

Tine, I think your view has been and always will be "LoL Internets" with no ill intent. That last part being really important because I think at times not everyone in the IST has functioned with no ill intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

But to be honest, I don't care what the reason is behind some of this behavior. Whether it's because you think I'm an awful person, or because I annoy you, or because you just want someone to pick on and you chose me, it just needs to stop.

We're not even dealing with kids here. All grown adults who have been adults for a long time. It's time to start acting like it.

Whooooaaaaaa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

Real talk; what behavior are you talking about from me/anyone at skatz, in the last like 2 years?

Also and Im 100% serious, if you want to get on the phone and hash this out, I have zero issues with that. I have an 8:30am meeting but until then Im free.

Comments

garrett: You are a pos, kee lying, you a dirty disgusting individual. I KNOW SONATINE, I KNOW!

Sloppy Joe: Pay attenton, G. Fuck with Druff and youll get all the attention that you're so desperate for.

tony bagadonuts: Obligatory garret offset rep

ftpjesus: We need a way to block reading certain people's rep comments.. (or can we already if we block said user outright?)

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Tine, I think your view has been and always will be "LoL Internets" with no ill intent. That last part being really important because I think at times not everyone in the IST has functioned with no ill intent.
    Yeah that was a brief period circa 2011 or some shit, maybe earlier.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Real talk - gay sex threatened to blackmail me with pics of my fridge, my bouffant, and my golf cart, Maurice golfenstein, if I didn't play ball. I posted those pics in IST (and he pulled a bukowski and saved them). Gay sex said he'd share the pics with the world if I didn't quit demanding that we 86 his boy Mwh. And, for the record, i was against MWH joining IST from the beginning. But I do have to say when mwh isn't obsessing about you (which btw hardly ever happens these days because we all make fun of him for it) he's actually a cool dude. Also lot has chang'd in the last year or so. Not the least of which is Mwh getting a life.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Maurice golfenstein and your bouffant? Outrageous!

Blog Entries
    Okay, so true story from 1993.

I was on this multi-line BBS, and I start hearing rumors of this pedo. And then I start getting more detail, and I'm horrified. The dude was in his late 40s, and preyed upon the teen girls there (usually 14-17) with a bunch of cult-like nonsense about how they have a great destiny in the stars and only he could lead them to it. And of course, "leading" them meant a bunch of sexual nastiness along with literally calling him "Master".

First thing I did was call the LAPD, and they LOL'd me off the phone.

"Are you the victim, sir?"

"Um...no... but I have this info about him and..."

"Are you related to any of the victims?"

"Well, no, but as I said, if you just call these girls I know he's been abusing, you'll find out..."

"Did you witness him abusing any of these girls?"

"Well, no, but if you ask them...."

"Sorry, we can't take a complaint from an uninvolved third party."

<click>

So I was like, you know what? I'm gonna be a good samaritan. If I can't bust him, I am going to expose him so the entire BBS knows what he is, and then the sysop (owner) will throw him off.

So I go and make a post on the forums (called "pubs") about him, and they snap get deleted.

What?!

I come to find out this freak has been running forwarding lines into the system so people for the outskirts of LA could call locally, and the sysop was protecting him from "unsubstantiated rumors".

Pissed me off even more.

So I came up with a plan.

I called him up and told him there were a bunch of new messages on the pubs from several of his victims, and that the end was coming for him there. I told him to check it out and enjoy.

Then I hung up and used my computer to call his modem line, which I knew he probably wouldn't hear ring because most people don't have a real phone attached to dedicated modem lines. And of course, predictably his modem picked up and tried to dial OUT so it could get to the BBS.

So then I sent it a fake dial tone, waited for his modem to dial (when in reality it had just picked up my call) issued an ATA command, sent him a carrier, and he was actually connected to my computer. But he thought he was connected to the BBS.

Then I sent him the fake login screen I had prepared, and the dumbass typed in his password. I then dropped the line, making him think he just got disconnected somehow. I called into the real BBS immediately (before he could), got on his account, and downloaded the contents of his inbox and outbox. Then I posted it for the whole BBS to see, and by the time the sysop got around to finding out, it was too late and the pitchforks were out.

So this pedo was deleted, and the system had 2 fewer forwarding lines.

Anyway, I didn't realize it at the time, but I was actually phishing almost 10 years before phishing was a thing. But I'd like to think it was noble phishing.

Why did I tell this ancient tale of 14400 baud? Because I can give you the 100% ironclad guarantee that this dude never had a fucking clue what I did there. Like how is he going to ever think that he dialed into a fake BBS and entered his password when he was actually on my computer? No, he is going to think I did some hocus-pocus hacking magic to break into his box.

The point is that the holes increase exponentially as you involve more people, and eventually the simplest little things are the ones that get you.

Comments

ftpjesus: Multi Line BBS rep.. Jesus Druff making me feel old and Im not far behind ya. 1st modem was 1200Baud on an 8086 with 640K Ram and 20MB HD

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes

We really do have the worst opinions about ourselves. Take the worst anyone from skatz has ever said about you or anyone else. Multiply that by 100 and you'll see what we say about each other on a daily basis. Rofl if you coulda seen the bitchslapfest I got into with tine and another skatz guy the other day.....it was not pretty.

yeah like, id gladly have a beer with either druff or mwh.

Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

We really do have the worst opinions about ourselves. Take the worst anyone from skatz has ever said about you or anyone else. Multiply that by 100 and you'll see what we say about each other on a daily basis. Rofl if you coulda seen the bitchslapfest I got into with tine and another skatz guy the other day.....it was not pretty.

We are basically drag queens yes.

And I dont mean west coast, Cockettes, hippie LSD drag queens.

I mean pre-factory Max's Kansas City amphetamines and shoplifting makeup drag queens.

Comments

garrett: Shut it down you attention whore. Thread isnt about you!

Blog Entries
    Real talk - gay sex threatened to blackmail me with pics of my fridge, my bouffant, and my golf cart, Maurice golfenstein, if I didn't play ball. I posted those pics in IST (and he pulled a bukowski and saved them). Gay sex said he'd share the pics with the world if I didn't quit demanding that we 86 his boy Mwh. And, for the record, i was against MWH joining IST from the beginning. But I do have to say when mwh isn't obsessing about you (which btw hardly ever happens these days because we all make fun of him for it) he's actually a cool dude. Also lot has chang'd in the last year or so. Not the least of which is Mwh getting a life.
    You aren't answering my PMs here anymore, so I've been wanting to congratulate you, but I guess this is a good a place as any to do so.

I remember when everyone was LOLing about you flunking the bar exam, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if he really flunked it and they're razzing him about it, which is kinda cruel. Nah... I bet he passed and this is the usual boris leveling job."

So I went on for years believing (but not knowing for sure) that Coronado Dave did indeed pass the CA bar exam.

Well, I was right and I was wrong.

Not only did you pass the CA bar exam, but you passed it in two other states, as well.

rum dick really is a boss, guys. I know when I'm getting legal advice from a guy who can practice in 3 states in 3 different time zones, I might as well be getting it from the ghost of F. Lee Bailey, amirite? I mean, I know the dude isn't dead, but honestly he kinda sucked at the OJ trial. Of course OJ got off, so maybe he didn't suck.

Look, what I'm trying to say is that with the ability to practice law in 3 states, not only do I believe you live in Coronado, but soon you're going to own the bridge, too.

Comments

rum dick: check pms not being a dick

adamantium: balls deep in rumdick

Druff:

Just an honest & hard-hitting question for you to ponder: If you didn't have so many social distractions, dealing with crazies, running a website & radio show...would your mind have been clearer and more focused on making the correct decisions this year at the WSOP?

All this has been precipitated by the tough hands you described last night. Why not pare down the extraneous activities for a while and focus more time on your poker game in general this year? Room for improvement is the largest room in the world.

Plenty of poker tournies you could enter. Maybe just do small ones all throughout the coming year and see if you can have some more results padded onto your Hendon Mob results for kicks?

Get rid of some of the bullshit from your life and focus on what really matters.

Just my two cents. I say it with the best of intentions!

Comments

ShadyJ: Amen my brother

Blog Entries
    No, you see, that isn't true.

Yes, you guys make fun of each other, but in a good-natured sort of ribbing way. And often it's about things that aren't true, such as you failing the bar exam or beenstaring mowing lawns. Even when you're razzing someone about the truth, it's still not meant in a mean or vindictive way. And you definitely don't plot to fuck with each other or get amusement out of causing others to suffer or become aggravated.

mwh has been not just advising SixToedPete behind the scenes, but heavily cheerleading him and urging him not to give up his incessant barrage of libelous articles and tweets: TRUTH

Certain skatz members I have not yet named still think it's fun/funny to fuck with me for sport, in the year 2014: TRUTH

I have known about so much for the past few years while quietly playing dumb and happily ignorant: TRUTH

Certain people are trying to figure out if I am using the age-old trick of using what little info I have and implying there's a whole heap more behind it: TRUTH

I have done exactly the above in the past: TRUTH

I am hoping that certain individuals (not mwh, who is beyond rational behavior when it comes to me) come forward and apologize for what they have been doing: TRUTH

Now who wants to take a stab in the dark at the reason I've sat here silent for this long?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benford View Post
    Druff:

Just an honest & hard-hitting question for you to ponder: If you didn't have so many social distractions, dealing with crazies, running a website & radio show...would your mind have been clearer and more focused on making the correct decisions this year at the WSOP?

All this has been precipitated by the tough hands you described last night. Why not pare down the extraneous activities for a while and focus more time on your poker game in general this year? Room for improvement is the largest room in the world.

Plenty of poker tournies you could enter. Maybe just do small ones all throughout the coming year and see if you can have some more results padded onto your Hendon Mob results for kicks?

Get rid of some of the bullshit from your life and focus on what really matters.

Just my two cents. I say it with the best of intentions!
    Honestly today's failure was a result of 3 factors:

1) I just didn't "have it" today like I did last year, when I made like zero mistakes until the questionable hand at the end of Day 3. Some days you're just better than others.

2) I got into so many tough situations in a short time that it wore on my nerves and eroded my decision making ability.

3) These were just a lot of hard fucking hands to deal with. So many opportunities to screw up and do the wrong thing.

But look, I'm not going to argue with you. No doubt a low-stress existence is important for these situations.

Believe it or not, I think that's where Choice Center helped Negreanu. It's all a bunch of overpriced bullshit and psychobabble, but Negreanu believes it and feels relaxed because of it, and therefore plays better. Wouldn't work for me because I would be thinking "This is a scam" the entire time, but it worked for Negreanu who was looking for direction in life and thought he found it there.

Comments

ftpjesus: [plain]Neagreanu Rep.. Saw his doppleganger on the damn Deuce today riding down the strip. Had to do a double take. mainly because this dude was hitting on a chick probably young enough to be his daughter (he looked about 40 she looked barely.[/plain

90% of the nerds on here will understand this whole situation and 10% of us are weirded out that people spend their lives this way. Underground forums to attack people you dont even know in real life. Well I guess to most of you this is real life because you dont have any other.

Druff you have a kid now its time to put this stupid shit aside and live a normal life. You've been doing this petty shit for too long. Dont get me wrong im on your side I dont think its fair that people can attack someone whos using their actual identity and hide behind a fake one while doing it, but its time for you 40 year old nerds to grow up and realize life exsists outside of forums.

I dont think you have any clue how odd this sounds to the average person. No shocker Sonatine is involved in that shit.

If something has nothing to do with making money its just a waste of your time. Its ok to waste some of your time like im doing right now but holy fuck you dorks take that shit to levels unheard of. Get a life!

Comments

JimmyG_415: Couldn't have said it better myself, I'm def in the 10 % on this shit.

I guess Id prefer you realized that what mwh does with mwh's time is no concern of ours, girl.

Thread Information