Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that I busted from the Main and feel frustrated, I'll start some drama...

Blog Entries

Now that I busted from the Main and feel frustrated, I'll start some drama...

Tournaments are frustrating and depress me. That's why I limit my play of them to the WSOP, and honestly I kind of feel like hanging myself when the whole thing is over. When I bust from the Main, it's like this weird depressing feeling of finality even though I will be back next year and probably every year until I'm buried in the ground. But I feel like I have to come out here and ramble in order to take my mind off of it, as I have done for the past several years after the Main is over.

No doubt this forum has been a bit dead lately. This happens to all forums without a large influx of new posters, as old posters eventually leave for various reasons.

Anyway, part of the reason for the deadness has been the lack of drama. Like it or not, controversy brings the hits.

So let's get going.

First, I need to give you guys some background. Some of this you will know, some of this you may not, but it's important to refresh yourself on all of the details.

Introducing Michael Harvey

There is an individual on these forums who calls himself mwh72. His real name is Michael Harvey. He viciously trolled me for years going back to NWP, for literally no reason. I think he enjoyed the reaction people gave to his trolling of me, so he kept on with it. That by itself wasn't a big deal. I've had many trolls. Take fluffer over here, for example. The guy trolls me relentlessly, but I don't hate him. What really bothers me is when trolls feel they aren't getting the desired reaction from me, and have to take it to the next level in order to get that reaction.

Michael Harvey decided to focus on my girlfriend at the time, Miri (not the same girl I'm with now, btw). Miri was the curvy/thick type -- you know, with the big tits and big ass. Some guys aren't into that look, but I always have been. I'm not a chubby chaser. I'm not at all attracted to really fat or obese girls. I just like women with curves, and that's my personal preference. Whatever.

The point is that most women are sensitive about their weight/appearance, and Michael Harvey decided to be a callous dickhead and constantly attack her about it. She never did anything to him to deserve it. He just did it to be an asshole and aggravate me. Now, again this wouldn't have been a big deal if nobody who knew her was going to see it. However, she befriended a lot of people in poker during the time she knew me, and many of them read NWP/DD. It was embarrassing and humiliating for her for these people to read Michael Harvey's constant attacks about her looks. I tried to privately ask Michael nicely to stop doing this, and he would agree, tone it down for a few weeks, and then start all over again. The guy was just so obsessed with me that he couldn't help himself. I never even understood this obsession, as I literally never did anything to the guy, and in fact didn't know his name up until September, 2012.

Michael Harvey has never been allowed on PFA. However, he created various fake accounts during the first 6 months of PFA's existence, and in fact he would bomb the site with either cocks or my family info when he knew I was either away on vacation or deep in a tournament.

GAMBLE-BOT and Toots

GAMBLE-BOT showed up on NWP around 2007. After initially being unpopular, he endeared himself to most of the userbase and generally became liked and respected. In 2008, GAMBLE-BOT introduced his female friend "Toots" to NWP. She was in her early 30s, a divorced mother, and attractive. GAMBLE and Toots were longtime friends and never had a romantic connection. They were both from Texas. Toots showed up on NWP in July of 2008. Coincidentally, Miri and I had just broken up that month, though I didn't make this public at the time. I publicly (but jokingly) accused Toots of actually being a man, but she took it seriously and thought it was a matter of one of the site admins demanding she prove herself. She sent me her phone number unsolicited, thinking I needed it to verify her to be female. I called her, we talked for like 3 hours, and this became a regular thing between us for the next few weeks. We were probably talking about 2-4 hours per day during that time, and became close. She encouraged me to come to east Texas to meet her, and we selected a weekend which coincided with a poker tournament in Biloxi. Unfortunately, it also ended up coinciding with a hurricane, which became a stressful situation and basically ruined everything. Despite things going really well for about a day or so, the visit turned unpleasant and basically things were irreparably damaged.

We agreed to keep everything quiet and not make forum drama out of this. Nobody knew about my visit to Texas besides GAMBLE, Micon, Martha, and Hoser. Everyone agreed to keep their mouths shut and not turn this matter into LOL forum fodder. Unfortunately, for reasons I won't bother getting into, it didn't stay quiet. This especially bothered me because Miri and I were only very recently broken up, and I was concerned she would get the wrong idea and believe that the Toots thing pre-dated our breakup (which it didn't -- I didn't know Toots at all when Miri and I broke up). Anyway, once it came out on the forums, I told Miri the truth about everything, and she believed me. We stayed friends, though weren't back together.

You can read more about the whole thing between me and Toots in this thread: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...uot-toots-quot

Anyway, eventually there was a falling out between me and Toots/GAMBLE-BOT. This, combined with my refusal to publicly discuss what really happened during that visit in Texas, fueled a lot of nasty rumors. Generally, the popularly held belief was that I developed an interest in Toots, flew to Texas, she wasn't into me, I got agitated and created a scene, and eventually resorted to threatening her once I got home.

As you'll see from the link above, this was very far from the truth. In reality, Toots and I initially liked each other, and then the hurricane stressed everyone out and ruined things. In an attempt to revive things, we resumed regularly talking on the phone after I got back to Las Vegas, and in fact made plans for her to come out to Vegas in October and stay with me for a week or so. That trip never occurred because of the falling out that happened between me and Toots/GAMBLE. The falling out had absolutely nothing to do with what happened when I visited Texas in August. Anyway, we soon agreed to put everything behind us and just pretty much ignore each other from that point forward.

GAMBLE-BOT and I still had some resentment/anger toward one another, but that waned as the years passed by, and Toots eventually faded off of forums. (There was another rumor that I threatened her and made her leave. That's also 100% false. She was active on boris over a year later, and just lost interest in everything.)

GAMBLE-BOT is also now gone from forums, for personal reasons that had nothing to do with me.

The NWP Exodus, Boris, and Skatz, and IST

A number of active NWP users were getting frustrated with Micon (and me, too, but more Micon at the time) toward the end of 2008. In January 2009, there was a mass exodus to the boris78 website, which was put up by phantom a year earlier, but was mostly dead until this exodus. Boris had a different vibe to it, especially since its active members were mostly anonymous and no known poker pros were on the site. The focus there quickly shifted away from poker and became a circle jerk of inside jokes and levels. Most of the boris users boycotted NWP, and many became close friends around this time.

Boris was eventually sold to a mostly-unknown user named neverstop. Unfortunately, neverstop seemed more interested in monetizing boris than keeping its insider/anything goes vibe alive, so once again there was dissention in the ranks. And there was another exodus. This time, the core of users whom had become close moved to a site known as Skatz.

Skatz had a little-used public area, but most of the "action" occurred behind the scenes on a forum called Iraqi Ski Team ("IST"). IST was modeled somewhat after the VIP forum on NWP. It was a restricted place, by invitation only, where these mostly-private individuals would open up about their identities and private lives. IST was also full of gossip about me, Micon, NWP/DD, neverstop, Jewdonk, and anyone else they felt was worth snickering about. Sometimes IST would be used to plot little schemes to cause trouble, troll, or wreak havoc upon NWP/DD or boris. A partial list of IST members at the time included Bob/Wong, Tapper, Harley, gay sex, Indiana Slim, rum dick, sonatine, Blake, GAMBLE-BOT, and various others. There was a very strict code of silence at IST. It was considered a major sin to disclose ANYTHING that occurred there. Anyone caught revealing the slightest detail of the goings-on at IST would be thrown out immediately, and that was made clear (and understood) by everyone. This was mainly because many of the IST members were your standard internet cowards. They immensely enjoyed trolling people with personal info (or any other details known about them), but were terrified to have the same occur to them. Indeed, with only a few exceptions, most of the IST crowd is still anonymous to this day. It would be considered a disaster if the information they revealed about themselves in IST ever went public. This was especially true because several IST members were professionals with reputations they didn't want ruined by their internet antics. It's one thing if you're an unemployed, friendless loser like SixToedPete, who has little to lose when waging an internet war. Some of these guys had (and still have) a lot to lose.

If you're not bored yet, then here's a preview of what I'll be covering in the next post:

- How IST helped hasten my departure from Donkdown

- Why GAMBLE-BOT was under pressure

- mwh72's entrance into IST

- Marty places his trust in the wrong hands

- Crisis in IST

- The peculiar aftermath in 2014

Comments

rickastley: drama rep

Crowe Diddly: thread di tutti thread rep

Blog Entries
    Sparks Fly Between Druff and Micon, IST Fans the Flames

By the summer of 2011, much of the membership of IST really disliked me for various reasons. However, aside from some occasionall trolling/trash talk, they mostly kept to themselves and didn't cause many problems.

That all changed in August of 2011, when Micon and I got in a very nasty and public fight. When Micon posted that he felt it was a mistake to ever have included me in the Donkdown ownership, IST sprung into action. Long-dormant users Tapper, Bob, Indiana Slim, gay sex, beenstaring, and several other longtime Druff-haters revived their long-dormant accounts and suddenly appeared on the scene. It didn't take a genius to know why they suddenly had an interest in NWP/DD for the first time in 2 1/2 years, but I had trouble convincing Micon of this. In the meantime, the IST guys, seeing Micon complaining that I was too heavy-handed and interfered with free speech, decided to do all they could to tempt me to ban them, and subsequently complain to Micon, thus furthering our rift. They also repeatedly stroked Micon's ego, claiming he was the boss and I was the underling. This was actually very effective. I knew exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it, but any attempts to stop it just made Micon further believe that I really was the heavy-handed owner who needed to be stopped. And if I did nothing, they would proceed to basically ruin the forum and demonstrate to everyone else that I had no power to put a stop to any of this. Indeed, I left DD in early September 2011, and officially sold off my part in October.

For the next 5 months, it was quiet. I was completely off forums, the IST guys left DD, and while DD was slowly dying, everything was calm. Things became un-calm when I started PFA in March of 2012. A month later, a new rift between me and Micon began, which lasted for several months. The IST guys returned to DD, repeatedly posting my family pictures and info, once again attempting to fan the flames between me and Micon.

Again, the IST guys felt safe posting this personal info because they knew I had nothing on them. They were so anonymous and so careful, and the only information about them was closely contained within their circle of trust.

GAMBLE-BOT's Burden

The IST guys loved to cause trouble, but they especially liked when they could get someone else to do the dirty work. They thrived upon manipulation. They were already patting themselves on the back for having a hand in Micon and I hating each other so much, but they still felt there was untapped potential within one of their own: GAMBLE-BOT.

It had been almost 4 years since GAMBLE and I had our falling out, but IST was thirsty for more. What REALLY happened in Texas? Why was GAMBLE so angry at me? What was GAMBLE going to do about it? For years, they tried to get these answers, but were mostly left frustrated. Sometimes he would post tidbits here and there, but nothing really of substance. Sometimes he would be goaded into saying how angry he still was at me, but action never seemed to follow. It always seemed like GAMBLE was teetering on the brink of blowing me up huge, or so they thought. It always seemed like he just needed a little more pushing or goading, and perhaps he would unleash every fiber of his being against me.

But it just didn't happen. Nearly four years later, they still knew little about what really happened in Texas, and GAMBLE's hatred for me seemed to be more peer-pressured bluster than substance. And that's exactly what it was. In reality, GAMBLE didn't care about me anymore. It had been years since he cared. We were long past that. We definitely weren't friends, and he still didn't like me, but at the same time, he didn't hate me and didn't want to start up with me. He had bigger problems in his life. He had other things to think about. This was really inconsequential bullshit to him from the past, but he was afraid to admit it publicly. Toots felt the same way. It had been four years since we last had any contact. It was a distant memory, and not drama she felt like dredging up for the sake of forum schadenfreude.

A Snake Enters the Circle of Trust

When I first became aware of IST (but knew little about it), I was sure that mwh had to be part of it. After all, he was active on boris. He hated me. He seemed to get along with the people on boris (and by extension, Skatz). It just seemed to me like he would have been first-ballot admission there.

But he wasn't.

See, while the members of IST found mwh's trolling of me to be entertaining, they also weren't friendly or close with him. Nobody really knew him that well. Nobody could confidently say whether he could be trusted. Remember, IST was a lot more than just gossip and trolling plots. It was a place where closely-guarded identities and secrets were revealed.

There were two camps in IST regarding letting mwh into the circle. One camp, comprised mostly of people who hated me, was all for it. They felt that mwh despised me so much that it would automatically forge a bond between them, and of course there was zero chance he would ever reveal to me anything he read there.

The other camp was very uneasy about him. They questioned why his obsession with me ran so deep. They reasoned that he seemed unstable and creepy. They claimed that he could turn his creepiness against them if he ever felt crossed or disrespected, or just because he felt like causing trouble. They reminded everyone that no one really knew him or could vouch for his character.

Still, it was the height of the fighting between me and Micon, and they felt mwh was doing quality work. He was reluctantly let into the circle, though some were still quite uneasy about it, and in fact others said they would cease posting anything personal for as long as mwh was a member.

STILL NOT BORED?!

Wow, you really have no life.

In the next post:

- Marty places his trust in the wrong hands

- Crisis in IST

- The peculiar aftermath in 2014

Comments

Sanlmar: No life soul read.

You are holding back the best stuff, Don't forget how Brandon helped micon in all the "DRUFF HATE" and railroading you in to selling your piece in that shit hole, I have never understood why you are scared to speak your mind about ZOD, I understand most members here like Brandon (Me included) and he does great radio but the facts are facts, Brandon was right there with micon when all this went down and 100% was in micon's corner throwing you under the bus, Believe me I know for a fact Brandon wanted you off D.D. and was a driving force in you losing your power in D.D

Comments

ShadyJ: Yep Yep Brandon was dirty Ill never understand how Druff someone who takes everything personal got over that
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    You are holding back the best stuff, Don't forget how Brandon helped micon in all the "DRUFF HATE" and railroading you in to selling your piece in that shit hole, I have never understood why you are scared to speak your mind about ZOD, I understand most members here like Brandon (Me included) and he does great radio but the facts are facts, Brandon was right there with micon when all this went down and 100% was in micon's corner throwing you under the bus, Believe me I know for a fact Brandon wanted you off D.D. and was a driving force in you losing your power in D.D
    Brandon was Micon's best friend at the time. He stood by his best friend.

That's not to say I am thrilled with all of Brandon's behavior at the time, but he apologized for it, I got past it, and he has been a good friend to me for the past 2 1/2 years.

This thread isn't about Brandon (or even Micon, for that matter). Let's not lose focus.

Comments

4BET: Fair enough, Carry on

Sanlmar: Just using Drexel for airport limo service

Blog Entries
    A Leak is Sprung

Michael Harvey (mwh72) and Micon's wife Martha had struck up a friendship. They had all met up in Vegas about two years earlier, and they became much closer when they had a common enemy in me. Back on April 30, 2012, Martha gave mwh72 a lot of personal information about me -- some accurate, some half-accurate, some unintentionally incorrect, and mwh dutifully posted to IST. This information was then used to troll me across various forums. I knew about this the day it was posted, but I kept my mouth shut for several months.

This April 30th post really endeared mwh72 to IST. Indeed, even his biggest critics there were starting to come around.

Micon and I settled matters in mid-May, and things were quiet for about 3 months. However, in August things heated up again, and got to what might have been their worst point. Micon was posting all he could on Donkdown to make me look bad, and I was doing the same to him on PFA.

Michael Harvey offered to Martha that perhaps he could enlist IST's help once again on this matter. He suggested that he would try to rile up GAMBLE against me, and would try to get others on IST to pressure him into taking some kind of action. Even if GAMBLE wouldn't take any kind of real action, he figured he could at least get him to make a defamatory post about me, full of accusations regarding the Toots situation. Michael Harvey told Martha that he felt GAMBLE was sitting on a lot of really damaging dirt on me, and if manipulated in the right fashion, would blow up.

Unfortunately, the plan failed. Again, GAMBLE didn't want to get involved, this time claiming he was afraid of me accessing phone records and it would interfere with Toots' custody case. In reality, GAMBLE just didn't want to hassle with any of this. He just wasn't interested in entering childish forum battles with me over a minor matter that occurred four years prior. He also knew that mwh72 was simply trying to use him. He really didn't want any part of Michael Harvey's creepy obsession with me. He also didn't want to have an argument with this vindictive freak, so he just made the lame excuse and was done with it.

Michael Harvey was frustrated. He felt strung along. He felt like GAMBLE was constantly teasing him to jump full force on the creepy anti-Todd obsession bandwagon, but wouldn't actually go through with it. He realized he wasn't ever going to get that condemning post about me from GAMBLE-BOT. He took the only thing he really had -- that post seen above -- and sent it to Martha.

Martha gave it to Micon. On August 16, 2012, Micon made a phony account on DD called "TheTruthAboutTodd". That account posted the above IST screenshot, and added, "Yup, that's from the famous IST folks. There is going to be more coming soon."

Micon then made the mistake of logging onto his own account to post a follow-up message, just 8 minutes later.

Here is the Donkdown thread: http://www.donkdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86410

In case you're wondering, Micon and I came to terms a few days later, and things have been relatively peaceful between us since. Please don't take these posts as an attempt to bash Micon, because that's not what I'm doing here. Unfortunately it is impossible to tell this story without including these relevant details, as you will soon see.

Crisis at IST

Recall that the #1 rule of IST was that you are NEVER allowed to leak anything posted there to non-members. This was made abundantly clear to mwh72, but he broke that rule, due to his sick obsession with me.

All of a sudden, everyone at IST realized that their worst fears were coming true. Michael Harvey was a loose cannon. His unexplained obsession with Druff superseded his promises and commitments. GAMBLE-BOT was especially furious. This was exactly what he was trying to avoid. He had enough hassle in his personal life, and now he had to worry about me seeing that message and igniting some kind of stressful war between us. He believed he was sharing that message among friends in a private setting, and mwh72 violated that like a spoiled child who didn't get his way.

Worst yet, they didn't know how far this had gone. What if mwh72 had been sharing other posts with Martha? What if Martha then shared them with the wrong people, who then shared them with me or others? Those critical of mwh72 in the first place screamed "I told you so", and there was much consternation regarding the ongoing mess.

The other IST members quietly discussed what to do about this.

First, they decided upon a little revenge...

The Snake Bites Marty

Michael Harvey has openly trolled me for about 8 years, but his trolling of Marty/Tyde/Jewdonk has been more subtle. While he occasionally makes a joke at Marty's expense, Michael saves the real nasty stuff for behind the scenes. In reality, he looks down on Marty and ridicules him to whoever will listen. However, he never graduates into full-blown public trolling of Marty because he feels that Marty is useful.

What do I mean by "useful"?

It is well known that Marty and I haven't exactly gotten along swimmingly over the years. I'm happy to say that we are civil now (and he's even back on PFA bringing the hits), but there were many periods of time when we were actively fighting. Michael Harvey realized that he could further rile up Marty against me in the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of way. So while he would mercilessly mock Marty behind his back and repeat nearly everything Marty ever told him, Michael had to put on a public air of civility with Marty. After all, you can't manipulate someone to screw with your enemy if that person hates you, too.

In the summer of 2012, Marty appointed mwh72 as a mod on his site. Of course, mwh72 ran straight over to IST to post his login and password for any of them to use -- a direct violation of Marty's trust. Actually, I don't think it was called IST anymore at that point. IST was deleted for some time, and then was revived as the "Skatz Admin Forum" (which already existed but was barely used), but it's all pretty much the same, so I'll just call it IST. Some posts were lost on IST, though VaughnP (current admin at Skatz) has them on backup somewhere. But I digress.

Anyway, when Michael Harvey's violation of IST trust was discovered (which was easy to discover, due to that public DD thread), IST got back at him by changing the password on mwh72's account!

Now Skatz had admin powers on Marty's site on mwh72's account, but mwh72 himself couldn't access it!

At the same time, mwh72 was afraid to tell Marty what he had done, so he couldn't go to Marty and ask for his password to be changed to something else.

Instead, the snake lashed out. Like all venomous snakes, Michael Harvey sat up into battle position and hissed threateningly.

He threatened them that they had better change his password back on Marty's site, or he would reveal all of the personal information he had learned about them during his time at IST. He told them that they didn't want to make an enemy of him.

The members of IST panicked. These were a bunch of smart guys, many of them successful in their careers, but they were being held hostage by a ne'er-do-well who fled America to run timeshare scams in Mexico.

But what choice did they have? As prideful a bunch they were, nobody was ready to play hardball with this man-child. They had too much to lose. What if they stood their ground, and mwh72 dumped everything he captured from IST into public view? It would be too late, and there would be no going back from that.

They reluctantly offered a compromise. They would give mwh72 back his password. mwh72 would agree to be removed from Skatz Admin (new IST). mwh72 and GAMBLE-BOT would agree to enter the Donkdown thread and perform damage control (see the latter parts of the thread posted above). They would both claim that the post was fabricated and photoshopped, and that GAMBLE never really said those things.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Crisis averted, or so they thought.

Wait, you haven't closed this thread yet? You have a healthy appetite for frivolous e-drama, my friend!

Coming up next post:

- mwh72 is unmasked by Druff, but whodunit?

- To forgive is divine

Blog Entries
    An Unmasking and a Whodunit

For more than 6 years, mwh72 was relentlessly and nastily harassing both me and Miri, but I didn't know who he was.

I had never met him. We had no financial dealings. I never did anything to hurt him in any way.

As Depeche Mode sang in 1984's People Are People, "I've never even met you, so what could I have done?"

But forget never meeting him. I didn't even know his name.

On one fine September evening in 2012, (September 11th, oddly enough), I decided that enough was enough. I had recently taken a trip through Utah and Arizona, where I had no internet and little cell service for most of the time. I foolishly posted this on the forum, and Michael Harvey took the opportunity to bomb this forum with cocks, family pictures, and family info. I decided that this crap wouldn't stop unless I finally found out who this creep really was.

I'm not going to reveal how I found it out. I did come up with a lot of interesting information:

- Michael Harvey sold timeshares in Puerto Vallarta from 2000-2009. He never made a secret of that, but what he didn't tell people was that he was scamming hapless victims while working for a company called "Mayan" for much of that time. It should be noted that Michael Harvey wasn't a rogue employee or anything. The entire company was a major scam. Michael Harvey knew about it, participated in the scams for several years, and then eventually quit. They had two locations, and he worked at them both. He also worked at Playa del Sol in 2004, and sold timeshares to suckers (primarily old Jews). He knew the company wasn't going to honor any of their contracts (and indeed they didn't), but it was "out of sight, out of mind" for Mr. Harvey.

- Michael Harvey became concerned in 2009 that Mayan was going to get in trouble, and he would wind up in a Mexican prison. The scamming was so rampant there, and the US economy was crashing big time, so there just didn't seem to be an upside to continue there. Fortunately, his wife (a Mexican woman he met while living in Puerto Vallarta) had a semi-rich dad who owned a tire store. Blaming the housing market crash, he quit his job and simply sponged off his wife, who was given a sweetheart job at her dad's company.

- Michael Harvey is born in 1972 (same age as me), and is from the Overland Park area of Kansas. He has lived in Lenexa, Overland Park, Shawnee Mission, and Olathe. These are all suburbs of Kansas City. He still returns there every so often to visit family, who have no idea of what he really did for a living in Mexico for those 10 years.

On September 12, 2012, I revealed Michael W. Harvey's identity on a PokerFraudAlert thread. Note that I take PFA members' privacy very seriously, but Michael Harvey was never a member here, and he had spent years posting my own private family information and pictures (along with bombing this forum to the point of unusability when I wasn't around).

mwh72 laughably demanded that whoever revealed his info to me should be kicked out of the Skatz admin forum, for violating his trust (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by mwh72
    To the former IST member that is leaking my info to Turd....

There are a few things he posted that he couldn't have gotten from anywhere else.

If it's Gambowl, I understand, but you should still be booted from Skatz admin forum.

If it's somebody else you should be kicked out of Skatz admin forum.

The punishment fits the crime.

Obv. it could have been somebody that was already booted from admin forum, but i doubt it.

I'm talking about my real name and the fact that my wife's family owns a tire store.

Again, there was some panic over at IST, as this was just a month after the last crisis, and they were terrified that he would answer this "breach" against him with an information dump of his own.

So did mwh72 dump any such information? Welllllllllllllllllllll......

I think it goes without saying that he would rather die than ever cooperate with me.

However, let's just say that some things may have slipped out to certain others who may have shared certain things with certain others.

Or maybe I'm bluffing. Lord knows I'm not good at catching bluffs, as evidenced by today's Main Event debacle, but am I good at doing the bluffing? I guess we will have to see.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking...

"Perhaps Druff just found out all of this recently, and he's pretending like he's known so much for 2 years."

There are a lot of smart people here, and I wouldn't even think of attempting to snow you guys. I'm not so arrogant as to believe that I can pull the wool over anyone's eyes around these parts.

But take a little look here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post89444

It's dated October 2, 2012.

Scroll to the bottom. Look at the following text:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    Also, I'm not the first person that mwh has threatened. Ask him sometime why he was kicked out of the IST forum on Skatz, and what occurred after that.
    But wait! Maybe I went into the PFA database and inserted that just now!

Yes, that's possible, except you can go find that same post from internet archive services like the Wayback Machine, and that is impossible for me to control or modify.

There ya go. Proof positive that I've known all of these sordid details for 2 years, but have kept my big Jewish mouth shut.

But why? Ahhhhh.... well, that's kinda complicated.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're still here? The patience of a saint you have, my good chum.

The conclusion follows, including an update on where all of this stands in 2014.

Thread needs more devidee, imo.

Comments

DRK Star: Captain Obvious

tony bagadonuts: :this

4Dragons: taint no doubt about it

nunbeater: fa show

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You're still here? The patience of a saint you have, my good chum.
    Yes I'm still here. Where else would I wait while I microwave my mother fucking popcornnnnnnnnn

Im like 30% in and this is fucking fantastic.

I'll say this much.. it seems like you think IST was some sort of hyper secretive cabal who stirred shit up. The truth is that aboooout 95% of the posts in IST were pictures of food, recipes, and brazen unrepentant mockery of each other. Maybe 5% was illuminati fourth wall style forum trolling.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: PFA version of the History Channel
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Also this literally never happened:

"The members of IST panicked. These were a bunch of smart guys, many of them successful in their careers, but they were being held hostage by a ne'er-do-well who fled America to run timeshare scams in Mexico."

I do seem to recall there was some sort of drunken ultimatum from mwh then that everyone rolled their eyes at, even mwh when he sobered up.

But seriously there wasnt very much PII data in IST at all. Like at all.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blake's wife is black real talk

Comments

sonatine: big Kwame fan too

GambleBotsSatire: she cuckolds him too

blake: rofl

Like ok the thing you have to remember is that as a collection of bipolar autist forum nerds, we all kinda understood that IST could only be taken so seriously. Like it was a serious breach of etiquette to spill info from IST but we also recognized that as mercurial and temperamental as the personalities were there, you know, it was a little inevitable. Nature of the beast and all that. So ultimately the clock was ticking for IST the second it started to get roped into these rather serious business very personal internet beefs and yes, being a collection of relatively smart cookies, we saw that and were pretty depressed by it, but you know, at the same time we were like "LOL internet, the fuck ever, Imma sous vide this roast and watch RHONY yall, check out this mustard garlic crust Im making."

Also and Im not exaggerating in the slightest that "LOL internet" quote I just made is more or less the heart and soul of IST in a nutshell.

That plus tapper posting pics of stacks of $100k placards from some Macau casino.

aaaand ~fin~

I wonder if IST is going to send in anyone for some damage contro...

ooooo.

anyone who doesnt rep that post for being nexteenth level is on the wrong internet.

Comments

4Dragons: he's dead, jim.

Blog Entries
    It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday

The preceding posts were covering the time period of 2006-2012.

Why should anyone care about this in the middle of 2014?

Truth be told, I wouldn't have posted any of this if it weren't for certain things that are going on to this very day.

After I revealed Michael Harvey's information, I wasn't sure where I should go next. I thought of a lot of potentially nasty things I could do to retaliate for all that he had done to me. For all of the years of obsessive harassment. For all of the family info posting. For all of the bombing and flooding of this forum.

At the time, I took a step back and realistically assessed the situation. I was 40 years old. I had a 2-year-old son. Sure, I could strike back and do things to embarrass Mr. Harvey and make his life unpleasant, but what would that gain? I figured he would then escalate it back against me, and then I would escalate it back against him, and we would just endlessly do this until one or both of us does something stupid.

And I realized it just wasn't healthy to be getting involved in all that -- at least not if he was going to stop the bullshit now that I unmasked him.

Of course, I knew he would never publicly apologize or even admit that my uncovering of his information scared him, so I didn't demand such a thing. He didn't have to say or promise that he would stop. As long as his behavior changed, I would take it as an implied agreement that this crap was over. Indeed, for the next several months, things did change. The bombing of the forum stopped. The family info posting stopped. He still occasionally talked trash about me, but it was a lot tamer and less vitriolic than before. I decided that this matter was finally over, and that my obsessed stalker decided it was best to back off. I even unbanned his IP, knowing he wouldn't likely be bombing the site again.

Unfortunately, people like Michael Harvey just can't help themselves. On Marty's latest forum, I noticed that mwh72 was again starting up with the shit talking. I dismissed it. "If he wants to say some stupid things about me on another forum, let him," I thought.

But then there was the matter of SixToedPete. It eventually came to my attention that mwh72 was "coaching" SixToedPete behind the scenes, and in fact fueling a lot of what he was (and still is) doing.

Now, don't get me wrong. SixToedPete's issue with me is all his own, and mwh72 didn't create that.

However, I noticed that in recent months, SixToedPete has been amazingly stubborn. Like more stubborn than usual. Like someone may have been encouraging him behind the scenes, telling him that he's doing God's work, and urging him not to stop or make peace under any circumstances. (In fact, mwh72 did post publicly on Marty's site that SixToedPete is "doing God's work"!)

I had suspected for awhile that mwh72 was privately in his ear. Then I got confirmation.

SixToedPete wrote a really stupid blog about my request for SplitThis to meet me at the WSOP. For the record, I wanted to meet SplitThis for the same reason I wanted to meet WillieMcFML, JSTAT, ShizzMoney, and many others who planned to be out here during the WSOP. I like meeting people from this community, especially longtime legendary members.

Anyway, the SplitThis post was in the little-read WSOP 2014 forum here, and I saw that SixToedPete had screen captures of it. SixToedPete is IP banned here, and he has no cell phone, so he uses this really stupid and really cumbersome method to read the site (if I told you, you'd laugh your ass off). Anyway, it leaves an easy footprint to follow in the server logs, so I looked up when it accessed that thread. Just five minutes earlier, guess which other IP I found in that same thread? A certain one in Puerto Vallarta. Note that this particular thread was days old by that point, and there was no reason to otherwise be accessing it. Also, SixToedPete went directly to that thread. He wasn't just browsing the site and happened onto it. So basically, mwh72 sent him the link, told him to write a blog about it trashing me, and SixToedPete immediately went to check it out.

I've since learned more (let's just say that someone isn't good at keeping his mouth shut) and indeed mwh72 has been SixToedPete's #1 cheerleader, believing that I have no idea he is still conspiring behind the scenes to make my life miserable.

We're Gonna Get Right Back to Where We Started From

Let's get back to the main point of this whole forum miniseries.

Where does mwh72 stand with IST/Skatz?

After the 2012 scandal, mwh72 made himself scarce and stopped posting there. He wasn't banned from the main forum (only the Admin), but he knew he wasn't welcome anymore.

However, now he's quite active there once again. And they seem to have welcomed him back with open arms.

Did they forget how he betrayed them?

Did they forget about how he threatened them?

Did they forget how crazy he became when they discovered he crossed them?

Do they forget how much they hated him at the time?

Apparently so. Not sure why.

Like, I understand why they didn't want to go to war with this freako, given all he had on them, but why welcome him back into the community with open arms?

I don't get it.

sonatine, can you explain?

rum dick, can you explain?

GambleBotsSatire, can you explain?

VaughnP, can you explain?

JACKDANIELS, can you explain?

I do want to say that not everyone in IST is bad. Like VaughnP, I've never had an issue with you. sonatine, we had some issues at one point, but I think you've been a very good poster over here at PFA, and you were a nice guy during the brief time that we met. JACKDANIELS, I know you really mean no harm and just like saying Hi to me. There are some others there I don't mind at all.

But there are others I do mind. There are others who still, to this day, think they are the puppeteers and I am the puppet.

This odd post-bustout rambling is just one piece of the puzzle.

It's a very fascinating puzzle, let me assure you.

I think I am going to drop some more knowledge on all y'all in the coming days when I feel like it. I realize that there might still be some lingering doubt. Some might think I shot my entire load here, and have been in the dark since 2012, save for some stupid server logs related to SixToedPete. I think I need to dispell those beliefs.

And when I say "drop knowledge", I'm not referring to posting anyone's personal info. I'm referring to just how much I've been basking in the bright light for quite some time.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: Boyz II Men rep

I think I speak for everyone I know on the internet when I say our sum opinion of mwh is:

"Shrug, he seems cool."

Also Im pretty sure he hasnt mentioned you in any substantial context in literal years because hes tired of us rolling our eyes and sighing like drag queens at him. Like we just dont care about his personal vendettas and I think he knows and respects that. I also think he doenst have a personal vendetta anymore and hasnt for a long time.

Im not going to get into the puppet/puppetmaster stuff because I think there were only a few weeks where that was an operative dynamic there and it was gross and a lot of good people missed a lot of great episodes of Bad Girls Club because of it.

Comments

garrett: You are a fat, POS stone cold predator weirdo! The people that matter know!

ftpjesus: Gotta balance out stupid neg from garrett.

I do think its cool that youre clearing the air tho (honestly).

Thread Information