Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anthony from Opie & Anthony fired

Load Metric
    Its really a fucked up world we live in now if your white. You can be attacked for the color of your skin with no repercussins but when the tables are turned you are fucked. I dont feel bad for him because he should be smart enough to know this by now. If you're white you have to learn to adjust and realize that soon we will be the minority and get everything handed to us. Thanks to all the white girls having mut babies and all the mexicans coming over.

Comments

batigoali: boom, headshot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    You can be attacked for the color of your skin with no repercussins
    Actually, there are repercussions. But you actually have to call the cops and file a report. The fact that Anthony didn't is a big reason why I think his story is bullshit.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Actually, there are repercussions. But you actually have to call the cops and file a report. The fact that Anthony didn't is a big reason why I think his story is bullshit.
    I don't think his story is complete BS, but you can see from his photo provided he wasn't photographing the area. She was right in the middle. This does not give her the right to attack him and I would guess that the other guys laughing are the same anywhere watching a person lose their shit in public. I don't think it is racial.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    This does not give her the right to attack him and I would guess that the other guys laughing are the same anywhere watching a person lose their shit in public. I don't think it is racial.
    Certainly. But the whole "I was just innocently taking a picture of a sidewalk when this chick walked into the frame" is bullshit.

In important news, Johnny Manziel spent the weekend hanging out with Floyd Mayweather and Justin Bieber. This picture has surfaced-

I don't think he's a genius, but even he is smart enough not to actually do coke in a public bathroom. Right?
    Last edited by DirtyB; 07-07-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    This does not give her the right to attack him and I would guess that the other guys laughing are the same anywhere watching a person lose their shit in public. I don't think it is racial.
    Certainly. But the whole "I was just innocently taking a picture of a sidewalk when this chick walked into the frame" is bullshit.
    Is there any back story to what was really going on there? Was he there working or was he being a douchenozzle on his own time because he thinks he's famous? There could be a third option, but I would find whatever that to be highly suspect.

Load Metric
    Its next to impossible for a black person to get charged with a hate crime. No matter what they just say they got called a n-word first. Remember Reginald Denny with his windows down door unlocked yealling n-word out the window to the 20 of them standing there? Of course he did. Dont we all do that?

Thread Information