Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty Good Degenerate Thread on 2+2

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Who the fuck is this propoker mong?
    He is living the American dream. We are all very jealous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by propoker View Post
    im sure old coot will be banned from 2p2
    LOL, Thats only if you make dumbass racist, homophobic posts over there, but thanks for the heads up.

If Druff wants to allow bigoted idiots to diminish his forum, thats his call and that reflects on his judgement. I won't ban you for what you post here. Only what you post there.
    I agree with spooky, this is a real faggot comment to make. I got nothing against PP but fuck off dude. If you want to ban people for posts on 4 that's perfectly fine but to come on here & threaten to is pretty low. Just put it in your memory banks instead of posting about it & threatening & belittling here.

Do you always take everything, including yourself, this seriously?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Maybe Drexel wouldn't mind if Warmdeck was cohost this week.

Load Metric
    Warmdeck is poker's Tucker Max

Comments

big dick: thanks for the tucker max heads up. im one story in and loving it

Load Metric
    lol I had to google Tucker Max but yeah that is a pretty close comparison.

http://www.tuckermax.com/

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

WarmDeck is Non-Fiction though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmDeck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

weren't his stories true in the beginning?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

weren't his stories true in the beginning?
    Honestly not sure. I've just heard over the years that he has either admitted to it or been called out for it. I read a few of his stories years back on his website. I got the feeling that there was exaggeration and that some stuff was complete fiction. Either way, still entertainment.

Load Metric
    In b4 warmdeck tries to write a book and skalansky claims that he owns it because it was published on his website.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    In b4 warmdeck tries to write a book and skalansky claims that he owns it because it was published on his website.
    I'm in the process of writing my stories out formally to try and publish a book. Don't think Skalansky would want to take credit for my behavior.

Load Metric
    I'm in the process of writing my stories out formally to try and publish a book. Don't think Skalansky would want to take credit for my behavior.
    Wouldn't be so sure about that. Sklansky's behavior is probably nothing to be proud of.

Bad ass stories, though. I'd read your book.

Load Metric
    But on the other hand he may be the first one you would want to send your manuscript to.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Maybe Drexel wouldn't mind if Warmdeck was cohost this week.
    Decline Druff's usual appearance fee. Keep the appearance short and listeners wanting more. This strategy works for Garrett & Badguy.

Drexel, WarmDeck & Josiethepussycat would be HOF lineup.

If it runs long we can always discuss Lock next week.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    So I did a little bit of the talk show last night... If anyone thinks I have exaggerated my stories or lied, please let me know. I guess I will try to prove you wrong..

Load Metric
    Normally people have a sense of shame that prevents them from doing things like you do and then talking about them with anyone, although I guess it is much easier to do so on the Internet. Still, at that point people would call bullshit and OP would be proven to be a faggot and everything would die down.

However in your case I have watched all the videos and read all of the stories and between the utter lack of self-control and complete insanity thought process you exhibit I have no choice but to conclude that yes, you are legit and your stories are true. It's science

Welcome to pfa.

ps dont beat nuns

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So I did a little bit of the talk show last night... If anyone thinks I have exaggerated my stories or lied, please let me know. I guess I will try to prove you wrong..
    The only people who thought that in the chat last night were the ones who did not read 22 thread and had no idea who you were/what the story was. Anyone who reads the thread knows there is no way this is complete fabrication.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    WarmDeck did alright on radio considering.

Druff wasn't prepared. It was like trying to discuss the USA v Belgium match with someone who didn't watch the game.

For instance, Druff didn't have the first clue about WarmDeck's posse. How could you not love these guys?

WarmDeck ain't gonna just hold a monologue about himself like some kind of braggart.

Speaking of ex ball player's playing low limits.... wonder if WarmDeck has seen Ex Celtic & radio color commentator Cedric Maxwell playing $2/4 limit. Hard to miss the guy who looks like he's standing up while playing his hand.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    **Disclaimer** I was drunk last night during interview

I just listened to the playback of the interview now that I have sobered up a bit. I had about 5 doubles of Hennessy Privilege straight while in the lounge at Mohegan last night, while I was waiting for phone call. So I was at least 10 shots in, so please don't mind how retarded I sounded. I was actually sitting there talking with Paul Darden and trying to talk him into getting on the phone call. He was up for it but could only wait so long. I got the call a few minutes after he left to go home. He said he was heading out to Vegas for the main and gave me his cell #. Anyway most of the stuff we talked about in the interview was repetitive if you have already read my thread in full. Overall the interview didn't meet expectations. I probably shouldn't have drank and would have went different if Druff read my thread in full prior. He obviously is very busy and I didn't expect him to have gone through everything.

At the end Druff had asked me some questions from the live chat. People were either taking shots or making jokes. I'm here on a broken pedestal for anyone to call me out. Feel free. I will try to respond.

Comments

bukowski72: Don't be so hard on yourself. It was practice for when you are on the Stern Show

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just read the majority of the 4 thread and apparently he got arrested, would be hilarious to do PFA's first radio call from jail. Godspeed Warmdeck, you brought entertainment to the masses. Maybe write your memoirs while in jail and put it online for 10-20$ a pop. I'm sure you'd get at least a hundred purchases from your 2+2 notoriety alone.

Thread Information