Thread: Man Sues BMW Over Non-Stop 20-Month Erection Caused By Motorcycle Ride...

Banned
    Load Metric

Man Sues BMW Over Non-Stop 20-Month Erection Caused By Motorcycle Ride...

SAN FRANCISCO (WWJ) - BMW North America has probably had to deal with plenty of unusual lawsuits, but one filed last week may be a first — a California man says the seat on his motorcycle has given him an erection he just can’t shake.

Henry Wolf of California is suing BMW America and aftermarket seatmaker Corbin-Pacific claiming his issue began after a four-hour ride on his 1993 BMW motorcycle, with a ridge like seat. Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress and what he calls “general damage.”

He said he’s had the erection non-stop for 20 months. And it comes with another side effect: The lawsuit says Wolf is “now is unable to engage in sexual activity, which is causing him substantial emotional and mental anguish.”

WWJ Newsradio 950 spoke with Dr. Michael Lutz, at the Michigan Institute of Urology, who said there is no medical data to support the man’s claim. However, “It’s been long-known that compression of the neurovascular supply to the penis — if it’s compressed for a period of time, whether it be on a bicycle seat or some other device — it can actually cause prolonged numbness of the genitalia,” Lutz said.

“Not only in men, but women can also get numbness in that region if they’re compressing those nervous structures to that region of the body,” he said.

BMW Motorcycles of Southeast Michigan in Canton, Mich., checked out the story and noted the man wasn’t riding a standard BMW motorcycle seat. He was on an after-market seat, which start at about $200. People generally buy them to make the ride more comfortable.

“Sometimes people say it’s more comfortable, sometimes people can get a tall seat or a low seat or they’re shorter or taller, they can come heated,” said Theresa at BMW Motorcycles of Southeast Michigan.

Source

Load Metric
    When I lived in Germany I was told that the car companies set aside money in their budget every year for "American" lawsuits. They actually have a TV show over there that reenacts crazy lawsuits from America and I had to explain that these were in fact true cases as the Germans simply found them too hard to believe.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    When I lived in Germany I was told that the car companies set aside money in their budget every year for "American" lawsuits. They actually have a TV show over there that reenacts crazy lawsuits from America and I had to explain that these were in fact true cases as the Germans simply found them too hard to believe.
    And this ambulance chaser (who wanted to be President) was one of the worst.

Name:  john-edwards2.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  john-edwards1.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  77.4 KB

Still More John Edwards Revelations

At least by now people know what they’re getting, morally speaking, when they vote for a Democrat. The latest from John Edwards, zillionaire ambulance chaser and former presidential candidate:

A call girl working for alleged “Millionaire Madam” Anna Gristina told investigators she was paid to have sex with former U.S. Sen. John Edwards when he was in New York raising money for his failed presidential bid, DNAinfo has learned. …

According to “On The Inside” sources, Edwards allegedly hooked up with one of Gristina’s high-end hookers in 2007 when the dashing pol from North Carolina brought his then high-flying presidential campaign to the Big Apple.

Silky Pony is of course denying everything, just like he did after it was revealed that he had started a second family with Rielle Hunter while his wife battled cancer.

These are the people who think they can run our lives better than we can.

Source: Moonbattery

Load Metric
    Another odd instance of the culture clash from Germany was during rush hour they were hosing down the stone stairs at a subway station, no caution sign, no wet floor sign, no nothing. I turn and say to my friend, "Isn't that kind of dangerous? What if someone falls?" The reply was simple and matter of fact, "they should be more careful."
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    At least by now people know what they’re getting, morally speaking, when they vote for a Democrat.
    Although I find both sides ridiculous, one is known for cheating on their wives and the other has a history of molesting young boys.

Let's get Bill back in the white house.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    At least by now people know what they’re getting, morally speaking, when they vote for a Democrat.
    Although I find both sides ridiculous, one is known for cheating on their wives and the other has a history of molesting young boys.

Let's get Bill back in the white house.
    The quote you attributed to me was actually made by the article's author. I cited the source.

I despise most politicians but it's not as cut and dry as you wrote. Both parties have all types of sinners.

By 'Bill' I assume you mean Clinton and not Taft.

Although I never even considered voting for the guy (to me he was just another tax and spend liberal), I have always respected him as a man. I also know he did several good things for our country.

He's now a respected statesman but it still galls me how Ken Starr and other GOP hyenas savaged him just for getting some head in the Oval Office.

I know they tried to impeached him for perjury and obstruction of justice but it was really all about Presidential helmet.

Can you imagine the pressure he was under when all that executive semen hit the fan? I just flat out admire the guy for weathering the storm and becoming one of our most admired Presidents.

Sure he was guilty of being a rake but the guy came out smelling like roses. That takes fucking balls.
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 04-30-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Thread Information